SPAM random annoying things

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
OK - it's a shit pick - it's hard to bend the thumb in that direction without another hand to do it, and take a pic at the same time, but:
You're still all pussies :)
View attachment 32627

You've fallen into the trap of posting pictures of yourself on here for the collective Greek Gods that populate this forum to critique. I will defend your right to post pictures of your disturbingly smooth hands to the death! They can't cope with my gorgeous shins either.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
OK - it's a shit pick - it's hard to bend the thumb in that direction without another hand to do it, and take a pic at the same time, but:
You're still all pussies :)
View attachment 32627
tbh
latest

Marc

FH is my second home
Falling up the stairs. Bent by thumb back, hurts like a bastard.

Did this playing rugby, last game of last season. Didn't even feel it until the adrenaline wore off in A&E

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 20

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tam says I should post a picture of my manly hand wrapped around my throbbing cock. So stop with the ladyslurs or smooth hand luke here will provide :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To be fair, you would be a great ambassador for fairly liquid.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Tam says I should post a picture of my manly hand wrapped around my throbbing cock. So stop with the ladyslurs or smooth hand luke here will provide :eek:

Hey. Keep that for the Gentlemen's section. Sir. *checks for new posts*

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair, you would be a great ambassador for fairly liquid.
Fairly liquid?

Maybe I've got a 30-year-old's hand-skin because I, quite unfairly, don't often do the washing up, eh?

To be fair, my palms are scarred. Fireworks and bike accidents. - It's like they're ribbed for my pleasure :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The pink of your fluffy pink jumper really brings out the smoothness of your ridiculously smooth hands.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looking at my credit card statement and realising that America cost me way more than I thought it did.

Way more. :(

CorNokZ

Looking at my credit card statement and realising that America cost me way more than I thought it did.

Way more. :(
I got a bit of a surprise today as well. Wife is on leave from work and has discovered online grocery shopping. I come home from work and she tells me that she's done the shopping for the weekend. It came to 80 pounds roughly and would be delivered tomorrow. So about an hour ago the door bell rings and a guy comes in with 8 boxes of food. The kitchen floor was full of stuff! As he leaves my wife starts laughing hysterically and admits that she must have double ordered, because she has another order coming tomorrow.

When she first ordered it didn't go through, so she ordered again, but for the next day. Both apparently went through. Almost identical orders. Too late to cancel.. Can't even blame the company as I know how little techy my wife is. She knows how to swipe her card online, and that's about it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've had mixed experiences with online food shopping. Sometimes they don't have what you want, and when they do they pick a very short shelf life.

CorNokZ

I've had mixed experiences with online food shopping. Sometimes they don't have what you want, and when they do they pick a very short shelf life.
The fresh chicken and minced meat are both long from their 'best before' date and all the greens look great. Can't complain at the quality at all tbh.

My main concern is where I am going to put two more packs of paper towels...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I always order shopping, cos there isn't a shop nearby and no-one drives.

It turns out cheaper really, because you can focus on what you want and don't buy other shit (That's a lie.)

But yeah, I can't really complain apart from when they give you weird items as replacements (Apples for Pears for example) and then they won't do simple replacements sometimes - for instance if you order bread, and they have none, they won't get you the next best thing, they just won't give you it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cant say i have ever done online shopping. Supermarket is five mins from my door step. And i get to pick what i want.

I can understand if you dont drive that its an easier option. Just got a thing about people picking stuff for me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes, a different bread.
English fail. The next best thing to bread isn't bread. :p

Actually, on a serious note, if they didn't have my organic wholemeal seeded marxist sourdough and instead gave me a sugary crustless capitalist white I'd lose my shit and go all antisemitic on their ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom