SPAM random annoying things

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
A different brand of bread?
English fail. The next best thing to bread isn't bread. :p

Actually, on a serious note, if they didn't have my organic wholemeal seeded marxist sourdough and instead gave me a sugary crustless capitalist white I'd lose my shit and go all antisemitic on their ass.
lol as long as i have something to put my beans on im happy.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Raven only eats bread hand made by virgins and offered to him through a barter agreement

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It shows how out of touch he is with the lower classes that he can't even spell it properly. :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
OT: fucking cutscenes in fucking Witcher 3 triggering in the middle of a fight :eek:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm a little worried about @Trem, he has a lot going on in his life, birds eating his seeds, toilet roll issues, ordering too many sandwiches, etc. I hope he's ok.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I put 4 grand on my credit card on Friday booking accomodation for 17 for a stag do in Edinburgh.

Only 8 have so far paid up. The wasters :eek:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If anyone did that for me I would pay them immediately. Like in minutes. Whenever I book someone to do a job for me, I pay them the instant I receive their invoice. It isn't my money, it's theirs. It should be in their account.

People remember shit like that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People remember shit like that.
I've already decided who I'm going to be hanging out with on the stag do and who's getting short shrift off me.

It's a really good litmus test for cunts.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Quite an expensive one, though.
I'll get all the cash. Done it before. But yeah, it's a fucker and yep, the guys who take time paying up never fail to be the sort of wankers who wouldn't buy a round.

I'm an animal when it comes to kitty money. I hate doing kitties at all times apart from stag do's - and you don't get a drink if you haven't paid in, or if you "forgot to go to the cashpoint".

No, you cunt, you can't put in double next time round, get your arse out of the pub and to the cashpoint. Everyone else can organise themselves, so can you.

If they're like that with cash, they're like that with everything - times you've decided to meet, where you're supposed to meet up. They're always hard work. "Oh, I'm not going to drink much, so I'll buy my own for a while"

Get tae fuck. No kitty money, no stag do for you. You knew it was going to cost you about £600 when you signed up, because I told you that and gave you the option to bail if you couldn't afford it - like a couple of you did.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Despite all that, it's going to be a scream :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I put 4 grand on my credit card on Friday booking accomodation for 17 for a stag do in Edinburgh.

Only 8 have so far paid up. The wasters :eek:

Hated organising stag dos. To be honest I never really liked going on really big stag dos; once you get past about 10 people it gets to be too much of an organisational pain in the hole and there's bound to be an increased wanker quotient. The first one I ever had to do was about 50 people and it was carnage.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I used a site that handles accommodation for stag dos so everyone paid individually was quite nice

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
50??! Wow.

I'd only want reasonably close friends if I ever failed hard enough to get married ;)

Funnily enough, 17 was the biggest class size I found manageable when giving courses. It'll do.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
50??! Wow.

I'd only want reasonably close friends if I ever failed hard enough to get married ;)

Funnily enough, 17 was the biggest class size I found manageable when giving courses. It'll do.

It was a very long time ago, back in the days when stag nights were "nights" (not weekends) and didn't involve the organisational skills of Eisenhower (pub crawl, club, end). It was actually a great night, but after the first pub we were strung out over half the city and two people vanished into the cells for pissing on top of a VW Beetle. The groom ended up in a duck pond. In a wedding dress.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Meh, we're off on a stag do to Budapest this weekend - pretty sure I was one of the last ones to pay, due to other travel commitments at the time (we have to pay expenses upfront then claim them back, can be a right ballache). Told the best man this and his reaction was "No worries mate as long as you can make it".

*shrug*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Meh, we're off on a stag do to Budapest this weekend - pretty sure I was one of the last ones to pay, due to other travel commitments at the time (we have to pay expenses upfront then claim them back, can be a right ballache). Told the best man this and his reaction was "No worries mate as long as you can make it".

*shrug*
wow, imagine that. Not everyone is the same?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Told the best man this and his reaction was "No worries mate as long as you can make it".

*shrug*
If it was a couple of his his mates that I know personally I'd be OK. Or even if they mailed me and said 'can I pay in a couple of weeks?'. I can live with that.

But all the ones who know me have paid. This is a bunch of strangers on my creaking credit card - interest at credit card rates.

It's shitty and not on. They've now had a good-humoured reminder. Lets see if a gentle plea for prompt payment of money they freely signed up for me to spend does the trick.

I don't like being two grand out of pocket, paying interest.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why not just say this is how much its going to be, fling me over payment if you are going then take it from there?

When I got married we just went to the pub... don't like these expensive stags that you feel obligated to pay hundreds to attend.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why not just say this is how much its going to be, fling me over payment if you are going then take it from there?

When I got married we just went to the pub... don't like these expensive stags that you feel obligated to pay hundreds to attend.

People are coming from all over, we don't live next to each other - so like it or not if you want to come it's gonna involve train journey + hotel + beer.

They knew this (and estimated cost) up front, I took two weeks getting yes and no's. Once I had the yes list I sent a group mail giving them three days to back out.

There's no excuses. It's a poor show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom