SPAM random annoying things

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
the staff at McDonalds who ask you what you want the second you walk into the place

some ppl might want to peruse the "menu" first?

People who walk up to the till then take 10 minutes deciding what they want!

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
-People going at or under the speed limit. Cops won't shoot you for going 5-10 over...
-electronic cigarettes. I bought one because my brain can't handle the lack of nicotine but I wanted to cut out the other 3000 bad things in regular cigarettes. Now I'm constantly puffing vapor. Doesn't matter where I am. My boss lets me smoke in the office since it's not a 'real' cigarette. I just can't stop. I even bought a second one to have one while the other is recharging.
-lack of willpower.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The thing I hate the most, the one that has me punching myself in the head
is Sod's law.
It get's me every day.
We got lost in Lanzarote down some practically unused tiny back road, I hadn't seen a car for twenty minutes, so I pulled over across the drive way of an empty house, with boarded up windows and got out for a piss and to start the sat nav and the biggest van in Lanzarote appears form nowhere and wants to turn into the driveway and he's beeping the horn.
I'm like 'WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS!'

pikeh

Resident Freddy
-People going at or under the speed limit. Cops won't shoot you for going 5-10 over...

Just got another one to add to my list...

People complaining about people driving at the speed LIMIT (hint, the clues in the name). Alright, people going under is a bit annoying, but driving at the speed limit? They are there for a reason...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
They are there for a reason...

Not on the motorway they're not; a ridiculous hangover from the 70s oil crisis that was never repealed. If it wasn't for the Think Of The Children brigade, they'd have been raised years ago.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I thought they brought in speed limits because someone thrashed an E-Type (or was it an AC Cobra?) up the M1?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not being able to buy fish fingers on a late Sunday afternoon cos all the supermarkets are friggin closed and you're not desparate enough to reach down into the nethermost depths of the corner shop freezer for that dodgy-looking solitary soggy packet.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Not got a local Tesco Express? Ours stays open till 11pm every day of the week.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This is why I have a chest freezer with like 150 fish fingers at the ready.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
getting toothpaste in your eye (don't ask)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ordered a quarter pounder in my local chippy and drove hom 8 miles to find it was a chickenburger, fucksake major downer :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
your local chippy is 8 miles awya?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yes is one like 3 miles closer but was at that chippy as i had something i was doing in that town, it's Ireland so go figure :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I hear the mode of transport in Ireland is Horse and Cart still, is this true?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
getting toothpaste in your eye (don't ask)

I do this too! Stings like a mother fucker!

Sort of "wipe toothpaste tube on edge of brush for clean nozzle, but brushes fire little spittles of toothpaste at 100 mph into your eye"?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Drying the groin area after showering - it seems to take forever.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Get a desk fan and blow-dry yourself. Invigorating!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Being in the wrong with not paying attention driving because you are arguing with someone as you drive.

I detest people who demand your attention when you are driving, all it takes is 1 second of inattention to have a near miss like i had today

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Afaic if you're driving then you're well within your rights to tell everybody in the car to stfu if you so desire. I have beforehand and it has lead to a sullen silence which is almost as distracting. :\

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You go round to someone's house. You're in polite company. You need the toilet for a wee. Someone before you has left a huge log in there. You flush, the bugger's still there poking its head above the water, grinning at you. Do you leave it for the next person to find (they'll think its yours) or do you try to break its back with the bog stick (if there is one)...?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I can tell you there was a sullen silence after when i said as much, it was my own fualt for allowing myself to be distracted and the person in the passanger seat messing with the electric window when i already told them the motor was screwed and to elave it alone.

Now i have that pissed off knotted feeling for the evening where i am just mortified at how close i came to a terrible crash because of something so stupidly small

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You go round to someone's house. You're in polite company. You need the toilet for a wee. Someone before you has left a huge log in there. You flush, the bugger's still there poking its head above the water, grinning at you. Do you leave it for the next person to find (they'll think its yours) or do you try to break its back with the bog stick (if there is one)...?

Worst i ever remember was i was at my weights trainers gym it was a place he buit himself beside his parents house and having an upset stomach as i had just run 6 miles and done alot of core work (dunno if its just me but it gives me pretty bad stomach cramps) and proceeding to pebbledash the toilet and then looking around and no bog roll .....

417943d1305917963-henkel-hat-aerger-mit-pril-wettbewerb-auf-facebook-fuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom