SPAM random annoying things

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
When people talk to the cashiers at a Bank about their day, after they have finished their bank business, even though they can clearly see a line forming behind them.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
more annoying than that - Banks that are only open at absurd hours, from 10:00 - 15:00 but not during 12:00 - 13:00

so the only time i can go is during my lunchbreak (unless i take time out of work) and they are frigging closed argh

Helme

Resident Freddy
Noticed the same and yeah, people need to chill. For example; running to the oven if you see something burning(as in overcooking, not on flames). Won't do a lick of good anymore and running might get you hurt.
On the other hand, I'm gonna fucking rush and be pissed at people blocking my way when my train leaves in 2 minutes and if I miss it I have to wait an hour.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On the other hand, I'm gonna fucking rush and be pissed at people blocking my way when my train leaves in 2 minutes and if I miss it I have to wait an hour.

Fair point. If you're in no rush, make sure to give way, or atleast walk in a way that hinders the least possible amount without hindering your own life. Afterall, other lives ain't worth more ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tesco closing 4pm on Sundays. Its the 21 Century. Surely by now we can scrap the bloody sunday trading restrictions? God knows how millions of ppl out of work, and the demand is definitely there, and honestly, how many ppl go to church religiously every Sunday?

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Tesco closing 4pm on Sundays. Its the 21 Century. Surely by now we can scrap the bloody sunday trading restrictions? God knows how millions of ppl out of work, and the demand is definitely there, and honestly, how many ppl go to church religiously every Sunday?
I would have x2 this religiously before, even places like B&Q closes .... at 4 fucking pm! and the whole 24 hour bullshit, it's only 24hours on Weekdays and sometimes not Tuesday (I've had before) what a load of bollocks you have to put up with in the UK.

Thank god, lots of Tesco Expresses in London but then it's a cnunt to park and doesn't have the half the stock ....

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm a hater, so the things that annoy me are endless, but here are some:

- people who don't indicate
- people who don't give way when obstructions are on their side of the road
- lorries that overtake lorries
- loud music coming out of cars
- people who shove in queues, or ignore them altogether
- people who stand too close to you in queues
- general ignorance and impoliteness
- the Daily Mail
- offshoring of jobs to useless Indians with pigeon English
- Islam
- this fucking nanny state piss pot of a country and it's woeful immigration
- people from outside the UK who feel that they are entitled to free shit inside the UK (see above)
- Labour
- Football and it's fuckwit followers
- Catholics and Protestants (GET FUCKING OVER IT)
- Jews and Arabs (GET FUCKING OVER IT)
- English fuckwits that bl33t like sheep that "SCOTLAND TAKE ALL THE MONEY"
- Scottish fuckwits that bl33t like sheep that "ENGLAND TOOK ALL OUR OIL"
- Children
- Parents that don't control their children
- General incompetence
- Ash clouds

That'll do for now.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Plenty of +1's in that list

- Soft & inconsistent sentencing. Life should mean life.

So many annoying ppl:

Heather Mills (McCartney), Sarah Tether, Yasmin Alibhai Brown, Cherie Blair, Baroness Warsi, Jenny Jones, Harriet Harman, Alan Sugar, Russel Brand, Big Brother & Davina, Kerry Katona, Wayne Rooney, Naomi Campbell, .... the list is almost endless...

Calo

Part of the furniture
What I also hate is:

- people who drive too slow (especially old people).
- people who think they can take their "priority" (or advantage) in traffic while they don't have it... Mate of mine crashed today because some old lady just slammed out of the corner while he was riding a "priority" lane. (no idea how you guy's call that in english).
- people at festivals who stand around talking next to the bar so everyone has to queue en wait and drum because those fuckheads like to stand looking idiots there. My god, take the beer and move away!!!!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i work as a chef and a lot of things piss me off at work, but the one thing that really really REALLY annoys me is when waiting staff ask me to cook a tables food quicker than everyone elses because the people on the table 'are in a rush'. No, i can't, they can wait in the fucking queue like everyone else.

russell

FH is my second home
People who stay in the middle lane driving.
People who do not indicate.
People who have no consideration of others -e.g chomp and talk and move around in the cinema as if it is their home.
People who play music loud all hours.
People who are sexist, racist, homophobic.
People who say -Im not racist but...
People who are narrow minded.
People who take everything so seriously, they cant ever have a laugh!

eksdee

FH is my second home
Your, you're, their, there, they're, it's, its, possessive apostrophes or the lack thereof.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
- Slow walkers
- Lateness
- People that have that stupid 'shaved at the sides but curly fringe/on top' haircut.
- People that have the above haircut and wear 'ironic' clothes like wolf t-shirts/knitted jumpers.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
people who wear douchebag woolly hats in the middle of the summer

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
people who think those oversized white plastic sunglasses look cool. They look like something a 4 year old would wear

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Americans, stupid whiny fucking accent loud mouth obnoxious, dramatic bullshiting fucking thick idiots.

The ones I see having problems and out speaking loudly at immigration and on the underground.

I really wouldn't care if they all disappeared tomorrow.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People who dny bacon from a lot of people because they personally like carrots, but have the cumfy place to say what goes. Yes i'm talking about GD again ;)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
people who think those oversized white plastic sunglasses look cool. They look like something a 4 year old would wear
Add to that people who wear non-prescription glasses to try and look cool

gohan

FH is my second home
Add to that people who wear non-prescription glasses to try and look cool

I avoid waering my prescription glasses fo the same reason :< glasses aren't cool, at least not on me.

gohan

FH is my second home
Add also the word prescription, as it's derived from prescriBe not prescripe ...... surely it should be prescribtion

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Wow, mouse/mice and house/houses must drive you craaaaaazy. ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
Wow, mouse/mice and house/houses must drive you craaaaaazy. ;)

not really the same as they are singulars and plurals

precribe is an adjective and prescription is a noun I guess, no reason for them to differ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom