SPAM random annoying things

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Girls that put loads of kisses at the end of everything they say on facebook.

Facebook.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The Escapist is the worse for this, having to watch 30 second adverts to watch a vid.

I've seen 5minutes before with menu skip disabled. makes you want to rip before you even watch ....

Unbelievable. No-one pays for stuff, no-one wants advertising to pay for stuff. I know, we'll get the magic content pixies to make everything. Idiots.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
get those pixies back to work!

i prefer advertising in some cases to actually paying for stuff

but in a lot of cases i would rather buy something outright to avoid adverts! (it bugs me that some stuff, even though you buy it you still end up watching adverts! like pay TV, i pay €40 a month for these channels and i still have to watch 15 mins of adverts every 20 minutes! ARGH)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh now i know; people who complain about advertising on FREE stuff :p

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Unbelievable. No-one pays for stuff, no-one wants advertising to pay for stuff. I know, we'll get the magic content pixies to make everything. Idiots.
I'm talking about paid for DVDs and film company's make enough.

The good films make 20-30mill profit just at the box office weekend, with out DVD sales .... isn't our prob if the movie sucks, their should be no advertising on DVDs.

In the movie theatres here, I always go 20mins late because there is at least 25minutes of adverts ..

Why the fuck should their be advertising on a DVD, which can't even be skipped? Leonardo DiCaprio made £48m this year let alone the studios, boo-fucking-hoo ...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Put it in perspective. If someone told you that you'd get a 10-20% payraise, but the downside is that some random folk(that you've never met) around the world had to be annoyed for 15 seconds, what would your choice be?

9/10 i think would love the extra cash.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Put it in perspective. If someone told you that you'd get a 10-20% payraise, but the downside is that some random folk(that you've never met) around the world had to be annoyed for 15 seconds, what would your choice be?

9/10 i think would love the extra cash.
I'm not denying that, I would go further but the threads called "random annoying things" and it's annoying. That's why I pirate the shit out of everything I get my hands on.

I sleep well at night knowing the money train that is the movie/music/software industry doesn't have their cock down my throat like the rest of the population . :p

However I will spend £1.70 each to watch a Movie at the Cinema a couple of weekends a month .... and buy a game if I want to play it online, but that's about it ....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
FAir play really, if you want to pirate you do, if you get annoyed at cinema, don't go and see 'em home.

They really should add a 1£ or something to ticket/DVD prices for a non-commercial version. Would sell like hotcakes.

DaGaffer

You live in Thailand. Don't pretend you buy legitimate DVDs.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well in Thighland, it's a cheap to get laid as it's to rent a DVD, so i'm surprised you even own a TV. Or a computer. Or leave the apartment. Or eat.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Well in Thighland, it's a cheap to get laid as it's to rent a DVD, so i'm surprised you even own a TV. Or a computer. Or leave the apartment. Or eat.
It's also free for most people, unless you look like a warhammer character :p cheaper than a DVD? depends if the girl is hooked on ice, dressed in pvc and has a cock bigger than you'rs :ninja:

On topic, people pushing in queues, here it's normal to walk right to the front and push in literally.

Slow walking really pisses me off, no one rushes to work if their late their late. They stand on BOTH sides (BOTH FUCKING SIDES!) of the tube escalators, no one ever walks up or runs to a train etc It's fucking frustrating. You are stuck behind some cnunt taking 5 steps a minute and you can't get past, makes me incredible angry...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's also free for most people, unless you look like a warhammer character :p cheaper than a DVD? depends if the girl is hooked on ice, dressed in pvc and has a cock bigger than you'rs :ninja:

No woman is free, you've paid for years of poonanny already :p

On the second part; two of those options ain't half bad.

People not standing on the right of the escalator tend to annoy me too. Leave the left side for people who want to walk.

DaGaffer

On topic, people pushing in queues, here it's normal to walk right to the front and push in literally.

Only the British (and Irish) queue. Everyone else are 'eathen savages. True fact. The worst are the Russians; its like "we had 60 years of queuing, that's enough of that nonsense".

Slow walking really pisses me off, no one rushes to work if their late their late. They stand on BOTH sides (BOTH FUCKING SIDES!) of the tube escalators, no one ever walks up or runs to a train etc It's fucking frustrating. You are stuck behind some cnunt taking 5 steps a minute and you can't get past, makes me incredible angry...

Smart people the Thais, its too fucking humid to run for the train.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Only the British (and Irish) queue. Everyone else are 'eathen savages. True fact. The worst are the Russians; its like "we had 60 years of queuing, that's enough of that nonsense".

You'll find nothing but respect(random wanker excluded) towards the queue in Finland. Not to mention patience. Yesterday a woman had a problem with the sec-alarm and the cashier dillydallied with her for a good 5 mins, queue getting longer and people just standing there(no other cashier).

No grunts or complaints, just queue and wait. Inside ofcourse every single one was mentally stabbing the silly woman with an electrical alarm stuck to her shoe :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Oh now i know; people who complain about advertising on FREE stuff :p
what im thinking of is ads in the public; streets, billboards, banners etc. in TV theres an agreement when you turn on the TV, Radio or surf the net. We provide you this service in return you provide us that service (watching our commercials). The street is just visual rape

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the staff at McDonalds who ask you what you want the second you walk into the place

some ppl might want to peruse the "menu" first?

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Oh and the people that follow you in electrical stores or just about anywhere here asking if they can help .... I had 2 following me once in Thailands B&Q I was completely ignoring them and they wouldn't fuck off ....

If I want help, I'll fucking ask for it, LET ME BROWSE.

Marc

FH is my second home
Old dears taking ages at the counter of the shop during my lunchbreak. They have all fucking day to dither around at the newsagents, why go during my lunchbreak?

Or people who spend ages putting their change away. Heres a tip, move away from the till so everyone else can get served and put your 1p change away there.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
ppl at gas stations who don't realise the hose reaches round to the other side of the car

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oooooh yeah and people at self-serve petrol stations who insist on sitting by the pump until they've sorted their change\receipts\wallet\purse\seatbelt out instead of pulling forward 2 metres and doing it there.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
people who are in a rush when it really matters about less than 1-2 minutes -.- seems like most of you people here!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
what im thinking of is ads in the public; streets, billboards, banners etc. in TV theres an agreement when you turn on the TV, Radio or surf the net. We provide you this service in return you provide us that service (watching our commercials). The street is just visual rape

True, it kind of is. Though technically you've agree to live in the city/town, you're basically allowed to live in a government sanctioned compound, so...could think like that :D

people who are in a rush when it really matters about less than 1-2 minutes -.- seems like most of you people here!

Noticed the same and yeah, people need to chill. For example; running to the oven if you see something burning(as in overcooking, not on flames). Won't do a lick of good anymore and running might get you hurt.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well it may stop your house going on fire... which is a win!

and its not so much people walking sllowly, its walking slowly and blocking the entire path, gangs of teenage girls and old people are the worst for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom