SPAM random annoying things

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You pick them before they're crusty. Amateur.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Getting elbowed right in the eye by the biggest player on the pitch. Bloody ow.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you shouldn't have kicked his shins then :-P

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Were you watching or something?

2 minutes before hand I went in really hard and clattered his shin. Thank fuck for shin pads, else he'd have been in trouble.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I watch everything you do. Everything!
So does that mean that you take him from behind then or do you just look over your shoulder whilst he has his way with you?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Completing Deus Ex 3 on hard mode without killing anyone and not getting the pacifist award because somewhere somehow one of the people you knocked out died. :(
Going for the pacifist achievement right now, and at one point I randomly get a Man Down reward. I'm not risking that, someone has frigging died! Now I have to do a good hour or twos worth of work to get back to where I was.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People who don't talk about the weather. Gave a lift to one of my Mrs friends this afternoon. The heavens opened, hail, tunder, lightning, vast quantities of rain...and all she talked about was Sienna Miller. Y A W N

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People who don't talk about the weather. Gave a lift to one of my Mrs friends this afternoon. The heavens opened, hail, tunder, lightning, vast quantities of rain...and all she talked about was Sienna Miller. Y A W N
Pedal to the metal, unclick seat belt, swing left while opening her door and close it again. All done within a blink of an eye

Also thinking that I found the new Game of Thrones ep and it was just a trailer :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who are basically deaf so you end up having to repeat every single thing you say, sometimes nearly shouting at them. Yet they still refuse to go see a fucking doctor.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Earphones, why cant there be a good cheap pair that dont break, the earphones i find either are shit and dont break or good but break in a fortnight, today was the best though had a pair that were shit and broke pretty much instantly

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I found a good set, well no hifi, but good enough for gaming and whatnot. Think they were cheap too, around 30 or so, can't remember for the life of me what they were. Will come back when i homobind.

EDIT: Homobind? o_O I meant homebind, damn freudians.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Microsoft LX livechat earphones are very reliable, volume doesn't go to extreme levels but the quality is quite good for headphones under 20 squid

sayward

Resident Freddy
Sky! My digibox stopped working Friday pm. No lights nothing. So changed the fuse in the plug, plugged it in and it went flash, bang. So no tv all weekend (and now) it took the terrestrial off too. And dear Sky can't get out to me til Thursday!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah I use them. My first pair of them lasted 3 years of daily commuting use, 2-3 hours a day.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Got a pair on Sennheisers over 2 years ago, pair of £20 ones from HMV, still working perfectly today.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Working on my birthday tomorrow and skint saving for new car/fixing old car to sell, it's been a bad week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom