SPAM random annoying things

russell

FH is my second home
GEMMA CAIRNY -That totally rubbish, annoying girl (with an even worse voice than Edith Bowman) who is ruining my Saturday/ Sunday mornings with all her hard core shit on Radio 1. FFS. Bah - Thank God for Sara Cox.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
urgh Sara Cox does my head in, she's so damn annoying.
This

Going to bed at 3am only to discover the shitty combination of wind and rain have caused water to come into your house through a gap which has been conveniently mopped up by your bed... yay for sofa sleeping :(

russell

FH is my second home
Each to their own -I love a bit of Coxy -she makes me laugh:) Especially on a miserable rainy day like today -when I am glued to the computer writing annual school reports!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
GEMMA CAIRNY -That totally rubbish, annoying girl (with an even worse voice than Edith Bowman) who is ruining my Saturday/ Sunday mornings with all her hard core shit on Radio 1. FFS. Bah - Thank God for Sara Cox.

hard core? fucking LOL.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Blacking out at midnight, then waking up at 5:30 and being able to get back to sleep till the moment you need to leave the house..

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Clicking through the channels and stopping on some ugly people screaming at each other, pause for a second and realise it's Eastenders....aaaarrggghh.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Being woken at 1.40am this morning by the biggest clash of thunder i've heard in years, i nearly shat myself

I then spent 30mins watching the lightning and rain out of the window

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lolz....I read that as "I then spend 30 mins watching the lightning and RAN out of the window"...

naked...

screaming...

...and utterly insane...:D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Finding the absolutely perfect noms from store, then seeing on your hoarding visit that it's nowhere to be found...anywhere :(

Ch3t -you forget how old I am - I need light entertainment at weekends!

Queue "Freddies dropping trou" thread.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Jenny Jones, Green candidate for London Mayor.
Silly cow.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
EA servers going down for maintenance on a Saturday morning. Do it on a pissing weekday when people aren't off work you twats.

Overdriven

Ending of Final Fantasy 13-2. Fucked me off, what a silly ending. Guess it'll be rounded up in 13-3 =|

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fucking back aches! Can't do shit! can't sit, can't lay in my bed! I am just fucked

Edmond

Cutting my grass and using the strimmer, the cables for each got tangled with each other, so in an attempt to pull them apart, the plug from the strimmer swung up through the air and struck me across the eye.

I now have a big lump sticking out the side of my eye socket and a pounding head. Glad no-one saw me kicking 7 kinds of shit out of the strimmer all over the garden!

*fucking ouch!!*

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cutting my grass and using the strimmer, the cables for each got tangled with each other, so in an attempt to pull them apart, the plug from the strimmer swung up through the air and struck me across the eye.

I now have a big lump sticking out the side of my eye socket and a pounding head. Glad no-one saw me kicking 7 kinds of shit out of the strimmer all over the garden!

*fucking ouch!!*

Fuck mate, thats no good, I always use glasses with the strimmer and hedge trimmers. Getting a plug in the face isn't expected but I wouldn't use any equipment like that without safety glasses.

Edmond

I can understand using the glasses when I'm strumming, but I was unplugged and tugging at the tangled cables.

I didn't expect the plug to attack me

Overdriven

Relating to a recent post:

People who hate on a film because it doesn't match the original comic book or original films. Sheesh.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
When a friend denies you a lift in a taxi home on the way to their destination for the sole reason of not going with them to another bar. Then squaring up to you for saying 'you arent a true mate'. Childish yes but a prick needs putting in his place. And yes my home is on the same route to their next bar, pathetic.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A mate who comes out, sits sulking in the corner all night and ruins it for everyone because he is a mard bastard.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A mate who comes out, sits sulking in the corner all night and ruins it for everyone because he is a mard bastard.

Then leave the bugger alone and ignore the sulking :D

It's worse when they complain all night, i'd take a sulker any day.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Having a doctors appointment but having no idea how to get there because of your immobility

Edmond

Calling BT because my landline is all crackly, and genuinely not understanding a word the guy was saying to me. After asking him to repeat the appointment time to me 3 times, i just said 'ok, fine'

I havent got a clue when the engineer is meant to be coming round, i hope they send a follow up text to confirm, cos i'm fucked if not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom