SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
being about three weeks behind at skoolwerkz even though you just spent a week of 20hr workdays slaving :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
when you try to cook something fancy for a change, and it ends up looking like porridge :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Being in an area that has a hosepipe ban. Fucking wanking water companies need to stop selling off land to make profit. Also I want a reduction in my bill as you fuckers are not providing the service I am paying for.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
More importantly they need to stop the hundreds of gallons an hour they lose for leaks. Fix them and there's no water shortages, ever.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, we had a leak for weeks in the village. They dug the road up three times in three different places before they found it and fixed it, even then they just left water gushing out of a hole surrounded by roadworks for the best part of a week before they actually sorted it out, I hate to think how many gallons gushed out of that. Still, the local pond and lake are looking nice and full now!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah, we had a leak for weeks in the village. They dug the road up three times in three different places before they found it and fixed it, even then they just left water gushing out of a hole surrounded by roadworks for the best part of a week before they actually sorted it out, I hate to think how many gallons gushed out of that. Still, the local pond and lake are looking nice and full now!

What disgusts me is that they have all these leaks but then aggressively chase poor people who are slightly late paying bills, as if their finances rely deeply on the couple of hundred pounds rather than the thousands they have spewing out every minute...

Chilly

Balls of steel
Society crumbles if people dont pay debts, dont be such a fucking hippy.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm not saying people shouldn't pay debts?

I'm saying the water companies need to concern themselves more with fixing leaks than debt chasing as it'll bring them more profit and everyone will have more water. That's a bigger priority, not the only priority. I'm not Scouse ffs.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
And here's an interesting fact dug up by the QI elves regarding water leakage:

Enough water wastes away through the leaky pipes of UK water companies to supply Bristol, Birmingham & Manchester combined

That's utterly damning.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
being about three weeks behind at skoolwerkz even though you just spent a week of 20hr workdays slaving :(
pfffft, just turn up, take no note, do no revision, get smashed all weekend, write a 2000 word essay at 10pm while hungover and get distictions.......... simple formular

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Three drops of rain fall from the sky and women immediately stick their umbrellas up. Its 3 drops of rain for chrissake. Your precious hair won't get ruined. Surprised you bloody noticed TBH walking along with your face permanently buried on facebook on your iphone

Rubric

Part of the furniture
When your ex wife of 15 years says she's so gutted about the break up of your marriage and then starts seeing someone else after month. Fucking bitch.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When your ex wife of 15 years says she's so gutted about the break up of your marriage and then starts seeing someone else after month. Fucking bitch.
You do know how to stop her being a bitch, right?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

See, this is exactly why I tell the GF that I refuse to get married. - The idea of that scares the shit out of me, can't even imagine how it actually feels.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not being able to see my screen due to direct sunlight, thanks to that cat pulling the curtain rail off.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
not being able to stop time (so I can clear up everything I'm way behind on....like sleep, homework, housework, actual work, gym, mountain biking, more sleep...and pooping). The latter I shall sort out right now though. Go me!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Pooping, get a nappy and do it while you do your housework.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Should I post home made bj video on the net or just email to New fella?

Overdriven

My housemate is on Skype to his GF in Brazil (lolol...) and all I can hear is him screaming at her, hilarious

Overdriven

He is on Skype, to his GF, who lives in Brazil (She, living in Brazil. Him, in this house, in the Midlands)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What disgusts me is that they have all these leaks but then aggressively chase poor people who are slightly late paying bills, as if their finances rely deeply on the couple of hundred pounds rather than the thousands they have spewing out every minute...
31bn, the total capacity in litres of Bewl reservoir, which Southern Water is seeking a drought order to refill.
35bn litres lost last year by Southern Water through leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom