SPAM random annoying things

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
31bn, the total capacity in litres of Bewl reservoir, which Southern Water is seeking a drought order to refill.
35bn litres lost last year by Southern Water through leaks.
Bunch of thieving cunts.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
omg you're joking right? surely that can't be true? :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If they are pricing the wasted water at full price they would get for it from cunsomers i can believe those figures

Rubric

Part of the furniture
31bn, the total capacity in litres of Bewl reservoir, which Southern Water is seeking a drought order to refill.
35bn litres lost last year by Southern Water through leaks.
Southern has a drought order. It also has the best leakage record in the country.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's not exactly difficult is it? I wouldn't call it best though, least terrible, maybe.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Random guy asking for a ciggy on the street. Ok, annoying enough, but not the annoying bit of the day.

I said no as i had only two left. The guy went along as i fiddled with my mp3 player and when i turned the corner, the guy lit up not 50m from me.

No one else around, so he was clearly asking for more when he already had some :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
as i read once "they can pump oil from Siberia but they cant pump water from Sheffield..."

Of course, water is still slightly cheaper than oil ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The perfect car at the perfect price (i can haggle off near a grand for cash) comes along 4 weeks before you are buying :(

View2-9942281.jpeg

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2999535

megadave

I am a FH squatter
chilli on your fingers, i've washed my hands but just scratched my bellend and now it tingles, i hope it stays as a tingle :eek:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Antibiotics. I sneeze, a medical wound tore open, GP went "fuck that" and told me to come back after the week of drugs.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
chilli on your fingers, i've washed my hands but just scratched my bellend and now it tingles, i hope it stays as a tingle :eek:

Haha reminds me of working in a kitchen, friend wanted to go for a piss and head chef said, ok ok just seed and slice up these 6 red chillis for me first john will you please.

2 minutes later the whole kitchen is at the door waiting to hear the screams out of the jacks :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Idiots.

Fuel Tanker drivers have rejected the deal, but they say they're NOT going to strike (yet), but ppl have started panic buying anyway.

Overdriven

Went to the gym this morning, taking hoodie off... Accidentally punched myself in the eye, bent my glasses to shit and head-butted the Olympic bar from the hit.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What kind of hardcore Soviet gym do you go to where you're wearing a hoodie on the gym floor? Cold concrete room with no aircon? :)

Overdriven

ACTUALLY NO. We just got in and were setting up, pissing it down here at 10am =/

Overdriven

Just to clarify, once we set up all hoodies came off. Not one of those freaks who wear them whilst actually doing anything! (Only there for the walk and back)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Trying to flick a bogie and it just won't come off your finger.

Yes, yes, disgusting, digusting etc etc, yes, yes, yes, I know, tissue, tissue, tissue....shut your yappers!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Should I post home made bj video on the net or just email to New fella?

UL Rubric. Post here. You'll feel better.

Then go out and fuck her sister/mum/brother... if a bitch can't wait a decent time after 15 years she deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom