Prydwen FH IRL Meet

Spaggboy

Fledgling Freddie
What if we would have a real life meet? Where would it be? When would it be? Who would come?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
If more people I know go I might be tempted =o

Ezteq

Queen of OT
redfox said:
I pledge Saturday Oct 16th in London ! :fluffle:
bloody london >.< whats wrong with bournemouth! aside from the old people and junkies and junked up old people. i reckon we should have one at a theme park do roller coasters etc. :clap:

redfox

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
bloody london >.< whats wrong with bournemouth! aside from the old people and junkies and junked up old people. i reckon we should have one at a theme park do roller coasters etc. :clap:

PISSUP! I say pub will lots and lots of alcohol

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
There'd be too many people I would want to kick for killing me in Emain so I don't want to come :[

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
There'd be too many people I would want to kick for killing me in Emain so I don't want to come
:[

Isn't that the whole point? ;)

I'm sure I can persuade the gimp to come along ;)

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
It is a trick.

Dont listen to him all he want to do is lure us into Albion mainland to get us banned. Il think i will rightnow him just for the attempt. ;)

//BimboBane

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:

bournemouth smells, just ask silverhood ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ormorof said:
bournemouth smells, just ask silverhood ;)
i live there i dont need to ask lol thats why i suggesterd the place, if we have one can you make it a rule we all need toy swords and have a mass duel then?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
wouldn't be a duel with a whole zerg would it? :x

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
i live there i dont need to ask lol thats why i suggesterd the place, if we have one can you make it a rule we all need toy swords and have a mass duel then?
why toy? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom