Prydwen FH IRL Meet

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
I think you just Volentieered to Arrange it :p

If this really gets off the ground i'll probley turn up

blahh ;) will look into london pubs but not promising anything, I am still a new to london...oh bub you goign to be be my healper :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Xyliana said:
blahh ;) will look into london pubs but not promising anything, I am still a new to london...oh bub you goign to be be my healper :)

The Oxford Street area is a good place to start looking...

Flippant Desires

Fledgling Freddie
make a new thread :)

Suggest you make a new thread (call it announcement...something) with 'Info' and clear date. Ppl can sign-up their interest on that thread.

Then leave this for chit-chat aka spamming :) tbh, not meany will read through all these posts, so need a 'clean' thread that ppl can get good info and ask propper questions about flights, hotels etc.

Don't ask for possible dates/venue on the 'annoucement' thread, it just leads to a big chit-chat, make another post.

Biggie question is always over date/venue, make a few suggestions (at least 6 weeks in advance to get into ppl's diary, book flights/hotel etc.). Make suggestions, then take and stick to a date/venue. I know lots think us UK types are lazy....well we are....but more seriously, London is a very easy and 'cheaper/direct' (take your pick) location to get to for many. Another ideal location is prolly Amsterdam (even better coz brits get supa exchange rates).

And in answer to a few ppl saying "look out for dodgy web meets". Well, ... in part this type of meet is (sadly for youglings) a bit of a no-no...since it's gonna involve pubs :D

And anyway, ofc you should always take precuations (sp?)...

The RL meets on prywen.net have been great fun :)

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Xyliana said:
aww ofc love :)

yey :wub: Just gonna convince my friend to come with me.
Dont wanna be sexually abused by some 17 year old girls with
pigtails and school uniforms :cheers:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I think I'm gonna be there, I finish work at 9:30 and live about 20min train journey from London so hopefully I can get the night off work, or if you guys go for an all nighter I could catch you up later. :)

I'm going to have all the ladies around me. :<~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom