DAOC Prydwen...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pudzy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. bainteor

bainteor Banned

And yet here you are, passing judgement on others when the topic does not concern you. It took me 5 minutes to post this, and yet I am still in your head after 10 years (otherwise why would you have taken the bait?). Indeed, there are more important things in life ...

Better grab your dictionary or not bother replying ...

The posts that you mentioned were merely a reaction to the rabid hatred directed towards me by members of Freddyshouse. Any achievement in this game, whether in Thidranki or level 50 RvR, does not technically 'mean' anything, that is, if we are to analyse it from a crude philosophical perspective. Those pictures simply highlighted the absurdity of the notion that any achievement in an online game can be fundamentally superior to another one when approached from an epistemological perspective. The ire that it drew from everyone was truly a sight to behold and kept me amused for many an hour. The fact that I have to clarify something that should be obvious to you is laughable. The fact that drawing attention to the hypocrisy of people like you got you so angry ('triggered' is the world people would use these days) is all the more hilarious. But, in a way, it is also rather sad. I do not say this in jest - I genuinely feel sorry for you and many others who are driven to such hatred because of what happens in an online computer game, and your compulsion to dictate to others what constitutes an 'achievement' ... in an online computer game. Hilarious. I would have hoped you would have reflected upon your behaviour over the years but sadly that does not seem to have happened.

Keep biting and keep donating those kills though.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  2. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Oddly enough, this is what I had hoped might be the case with you... so far it seems not. Stop trolling and stirring or ban will be re-imposed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. bainteor

bainteor Banned

No mention of the poster who said I had schizophrenia? Even for an obsessed internet warrior, that's quite a low depth to sink to ... If people try to abuse me then I am more than happy to call them out on it. Especially when it is on a public forum as I feel obliged to defend myself. But the pattern and subsequent inevitable conclusion of this conversation will follow the same trajectory as it has always done - either I shall be banned or those who display such mindless hatred are shown up for the idiots that they are, and either continue to insult me or do not reply as they are unable to refute my arguments.

It is the same today just as it was 10 years ago. The preferential treatment of other members at my expense is glaringly obvious to anyway who is outside of the OT clique. As I said, you quote me specifically in this thread but do not mention other posters. As a moderator you use your influence to discredit me and yet ignore far worse posts by others. So very predictable.

I have done nothing wrong and you know it.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  4. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

I'm going to do the opposite of what you're doing.

You're a cunt.

Stop being a cunt.

People will tolerate you.

That,

Or

Fuck

Off.

:)

5. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

If he keeps pushing it he'll be going on a holiday with no return :p we can tolerate cunts, we still have @Job don't we? pretty sure we don't need little shit stirring sods who think they're more intelligent than they actually are, however.

6. bainteor

bainteor Banned

Just resorting to more insults. So very predictable, this conversation is over. Goodbye.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  7. Billargh

Billargh FH is my second home

Finally.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  8. Gwadien

He'll be back.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  9. Gamah_

Gamah_ Regular Freddie

The horror!!

I was looking for my old posts actually, just for the cringe factor of seeing what I said when I was around 20 and mega addicted to DAOC, (un)fortunately I couldn't find any. My old account was banned long ago after pissing off the mods for the 600th time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Orly? ;)

Hi Gamah!

11. Jupitus

Give 'em an inch, they'll take a foot - much more than that and you haven't got a leg to stand on.

12. Gwadien

It wouldn't come as a great surprise if he came to your house now tbh.

13. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

You mean all this?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/search/member?user_id=334

• Like Like x 1
  14. BloodOmen

Surprised he wasn't more scared of you tbh Jup, we all know you're Emperor Palpatine irl.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Gamah_

Gamah_ Regular Freddie

Haha, damn it.

Love this one...

Turned out to be my wife and together 14 years and now we have a 1 year old...oh and I definitely can't be arsed to "go out on the lash" more like have 2 beers and fall asleep on the sofa.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. cHodAX

cHodAX I am a FH squatter

I've just returned for a nostalgia fuck, bend over Pudz, just for old times sake! :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fafnir

Fafnir FH is my second home

Leave Pudz alone, hes had it rough.. :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Billargh

Welcome back! See you again in 10 years!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Afran

Afran Part of the furniture

Cho :eek: holy shit dude, sup

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. cHodAX

Suprise! I couldn't stay away that long this time! :D

• Like Like x 1
  21. cHodAX

Eh up fella! I'm good thanks, lot older, little wiser, mebbe ;) How's you?

• Informative Informative x 1
  22. cHodAX

Always too cheap to pay for the KY :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  23. Afran

Afran Part of the furniture

Good too thanks :)

Playing DAoC over at Phoenix, started a few days ago, good fun so far~

• Like Like x 1
  24. cHodAX

I'm waiting for Unchained now, a few of the old Lords of England peeps are on Phoenix but I can't bring myself to do it, the nostalgia every time I log in starts to make me a bit depressed when I realise it's almost 18 years since I started playing and probably 15 years since I fell out of love with it. Melancholy is a strange thing.

Don't really have much time for games anymore as I have a 4 year old son now but I'd make time for a new Jumpgate or DAoC. :)

25. Stan

Stan Loyal Freddie

Thinking of returning to DAoC, used to be an armsman (Stan) within LoE on prydwen. What server are most people playing on nowadays?

26. Jupitus

No idea on the answer, but hello there, I remember you!

27. BloodOmen

Live servers are (unfortunately) quite dead currently. They do have people playing them, just not many. Most people play on private servers these days or are waiting for Camelot Unchained.

28. Billargh

Quite a few people seem to be playing on the new Phoenix freeshard.

29. GimmlyTheDwarfetc

GimmlyTheDwarfetc Fledgling Freddie

Surprised fh is still alive and daoc is still alive .... Does anyone play DotA? I've been playing pretty hardcore in the last 2 years after a 10 year break from games and it still reminds me of Daoc and reignites that old flame .. If only we had twitch and esport money when we were playing daoc 12 hours a day as kids.

Is Phoenix worth playing? I noticed Uthgard had 4k pop and then died.

30. Soulja_IA_

Soulja_IA_ Part of the furniture

Yes Phoenix is doing good