Prydwen FH IRL Meet

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Well ive been to several pubmeets with the hibernian crew and they can be a great laugh.
Saying that it can be scary if you dont know any of the people there.

Ended up helping organising the ones we had in London (and no im not going to organise this one) so a few hints:

If you can go with someone you know/trust then do so, takes a lot of the worry out of it.
Try to work out the number of people showing up and arrange meeting place accordingly.
The first london one we had over 40 people and meeting up in Punch & Judy was a bad move, remember that most people will not recognise the others, so try to have a few recognisable things there.
Best plan imo would be to hire the top room of a pub, if your having a large number of people you should be able to find a place that does it for free.
Have a few suggested places for people to stay (Holiday inns for example) so at the end of the night you can move through london together.

Hope this helps.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
This sort of thing would need good organising ^^
some good ideas Aran

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm might be having an old guild reunion so may not be able to come but if i can i will rl meetings >>>all

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Norway rocks. My Norwegian is quite kickass so it'd be cool. Of course, I'd have to start playing again. :mad:

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
At least Norway sounds good to me... But then, some ppl from Prydwen.net have already had a meeting in Oslo.. ;) Most hibs, couple mids and one hib/alb... He he... Was fun though... And I know the hibs have had more meetings too...

Depending on where... this Hib may come along... been to 7 other RL meets organised through prydwen.net.... and guilds... etc etc etc... very drunken nights and such fun!!!! :D

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
Norway will allways be best!!

And Ardrias, you never spoke norwegian to me :(

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
How about meeting halfway between the UK and Scandinavia?

Say, the Netherlands or Belgium or so. :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
You gonna jump up and down on that meet Tindel? ;o

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Hand me the bewbies and I'll let the ardrias go free.

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Because I have a pink umbrella and spread love and joy for all? :eek:

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
Well ive been to several pubmeets with the hibernian crew and they can be a great laugh.
Saying that it can be scary if you dont know any of the people there.

Ended up helping organising the ones we had in London (and no im not going to organise this one) so a few hints:

If you can go with someone you know/trust then do so, takes a lot of the worry out of it.
Try to work out the number of people showing up and arrange meeting place accordingly.
The first london one we had over 40 people and meeting up in Punch & Judy was a bad move, remember that most people will not recognise the others, so try to have a few recognisable things there.
Best plan imo would be to hire the top room of a pub, if your having a large number of people you should be able to find a place that does it for free.
Have a few suggested places for people to stay (Holiday inns for example) so at the end of the night you can move through london together.

Hope this helps.

I'm in charge of the security at Punch & Judy as well as a few other places so can probably easily arrange a pub to meet up in once I know how many people is expected. Will make sure that the doormen give directions hehe.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Haars said:
I'm in charge of the security at Punch & Judy as well as a few other places so can probably easily arrange a pub to meet up in once I know how many people is expected. Will make sure that the doormen give directions hehe.

Hehe, problem was that it was Saterday evening and P&J were having a national norwedian day or something.

If you know places with a top floor that could be used that would be ideal.
One of the main problems is working out numbers, but cant think of an easy way to solve that.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
If Kalgarn goes, can me and him choose the music? ;o

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I would assume you'd be bringing your Village people Album ? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom