PROOF of armsman v hero dmg.

Z

zilch

I only said buffs as its would be very unfair if one guy tried to cheat......if you let them use buffs you cant complain and a BT is pretty obvious......

O

old.BJ|Bored

so are buffs ;)

u say no buffs and before duel starts both are rpfarmed and killed to make sure :E

O

old.mos

You own mages huh?

A tank owning mages.... a T A N K owning mages!

HAHAHAHA

Most stoopid thing ive ever heard.

Most be some really lousy mages you have stumbled upon.

Armsmen/heros/blademasters/berserkers/wariors/mercenarys are all dead meat against casters in one on one.

Cya out there, ill even duel you with my ranger.

Btw, saying that you own hibernia is just plain stupid, you only have numbers or you side, other than that the realms are very balanced.

Regards.

- En dag ska jag lära er allt om semicolon -

A

Antiarch

Numbers?!?
That one braincell of urs must really be under stress......

O

old.mos

Numbers: Usually refers to the size of a room in R1.

Ill take this really, really slow.....

Y o u a r e m o r e p l a y e r s i n A l b i o n.

- En dag ska jag lära er allt om semicolon -

Best regards,

Mos

A

Antiarch

Take it as slow as u want,or better yet dont take it anymore, that nasty stuff makes u see double ;D

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Eleasias
MY DAD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS KARAM!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

im more gimp than u all, and I still own u ok thx ^^

I'd go for that instead of trying to tell ppl that my class owns more.. who wants a class thats uber and gets rp/kills easy as scratching ur arse? (perhaps all snipers/casters.. or no wait, they set the standard, Im just a gimp, its ok to loose 2k hp in ~3 sec, sorry I forgot) [/whine]

ps:
eldric shoots you with his crossbow
you are hit for 882 damage!

0.o

C

Cuthervaen

Karam

Damn I've been away for a long time and Karam still making us laugh here.

Ok next thing Karam is holding a stick size contest at alb wall. He's very proud of having a huge one he needs both hands to handle. Too bad he's real slow to get it up, when he ever succeeds. He usually goes to sleep face down before he gets the chance.

Everyone welcoem to attend, have fun :p.

Cuthervaen

K

Karam_gruul

Re: Karam

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
Damn I've been away for a long time and Karam still making us laugh here.

Ok next thing Karam is holding a stick size contest at alb wall. He's very proud of having a huge one he needs both hands to handle. Too bad he's real slow to get it up, when he ever succeeds. He usually goes to sleep face down before he gets the chance.

Everyone welcoem to attend, have fun :p.

Cuthervaen

naa my dicks bigger.

I

infozwerg

someone here is suffering from acute acuity debuff. :rolleyes:

O

old.Akirai

Sorry old Hibby buds, after playing with you lot for so long on euro and also agreeing with you that a hero does more damage, i feel quite embarrased to say this.

Armsman is better than Hero :(

Moved onto usa, started an armsman sword/shield. At level 23 i took him into the level 20-24 battleground.

Had a 1 on 1 fight with a level 24 (orange con) spear hero....beat him with just under half my hp left :\ and he even used moose :\

15 minutes later had a 1 on 1 with a level 23 mace/shield hero....beat him with half hp left :\

Thats all the proof i needed to change my mind.

M

Matinex

bah you cant compare that way, just ask waemohs how it went for him last night, i won with both 1h/shield and using my spear. Not sure what level he is though, and i didnt use moose.

T

tilde

They beat heroes if the hero isnt lucky with parry/evade - even with stag

lets close this case ;)

T

tilde

Nooo u dont, i slam u and rez a cleric for insta-heal :clap:

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Akirai
Sorry old Hibby buds, after playing with you lot for so long on euro and also agreeing with you that a hero does more damage, i feel quite embarrased to say this.

Armsman is better than Hero :(

Moved onto usa, started an armsman sword/shield. At level 23 i took him into the level 20-24 battleground.

Had a 1 on 1 fight with a level 24 (orange con) spear hero....beat him with just under half my hp left :\ and he even used moose :\

15 minutes later had a 1 on 1 with a level 23 mace/shield hero....beat him with half hp left :\

Thats all the proof i needed to change my mind.

dam right, see? even a s/s armsman can own an even lvl (ish) spear hero lol. and polearms do about 90% more dmg, so i dread to think what would happen, prolly a 1 hit kill ;)

M

Matinex

Karam we all know that you own, no need to brag about it

I

infozwerg

YAY!

the final and never to be challenged proof!

lvl 23 s/s armsman beats up heros.

now we all know that pole is longer than spear.

and we wont even talk about how many drops there are in hib compared to alb, what styles albion slash has to offer at lower levels compared to blunt or celtic spear or that lvl 23 fights arent comparable to higher lvls.

after all, only length matters, and now we have proof!

rejoice!

O

old.Alderian

where ru from karam and how old ru ?

quesses from others are welcome to ;)

M

Matinex

Karam im not sure what you mean, polearms do 90% more dmg than what?

O

old.Thanatlos

Can this pleeeeaaase stop :)

Only way you're going to be sure about the damage is by having mythic tell you.. If they ever said polearms did more damage then they do.

You can never compare damage because ppl all have different equipment (less qui for example is more damage) and stats.
A tank with crappy equipment would lose against a well equiped healer in a duel.

You can't generalize your damage on single encounters or even multiple encounters. Unless you meet a mirror image of yourself with exactly the same stats/equip/relic-bonus/spec/style/buffs in another realm you cannot say a whole class does more damage than the other.

Karam, you own everybody (except wardens of course :) ).. leave it at that :)

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Alderian
where ru from karam and how old ru ?

quesses from others are welcome to ;)

im 12 years old and come from a small island near africa called dave.

i love this lol, all i have to do is say one silly comment like i do 90% more dmg than anyone, and i get 5 replies almost instantly :D :clap:

kinda cool

T

tilde

Mythic have stated that polearm is the most powerful weapon - why even discuss it? ;)

M

Matinex

Originally posted by tilde
Mythic have stated that polearm is the most powerful weapon - why even discuss it? ;)

Sorry i have to correct you Tilde, yesterday mythic said to me that the most powerful weapon in this game is (believe it or not)...... KARAM.

A

Arthwyr

Remember the first Crocodile Dundee movie ... Guy walks up to him and says something in the line of "I have a gun" and he replies "I don't need a gun, I have a Dunk" Other guys says:"What's a dunk"

Next you know the big guy steps on the screen smacks the guy around and says "I AM DUNK"

LOL this toppic kinda reminds me of that scene.

T

tilde

Fear the mighty KARAM with 16.2dps, 100spd, no quality, 100% bon, procs for each post on this thread yadayada - Matinex, u had given me some nice laughs this day readin ur posts - thank u for being a person with huuuuuuuuuuuuuuumour :clap: :clap:

Btw, does KARAM got int-charges? ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Karam

i love this lol, all i have to do is say one silly comment like i do 90% more dmg than anyone, and i get 5 replies almost instantly :D :clap:

Uhoh he's discovered the art of troll.

My merc can out damage you and anyone else any day Karam even though he's 15 levels below.

K

Karam_gruul

LMFAO some dam funny posts there hehehehehehehehe.

or what about in crocadile dundee, when that kid comes up to him with a knife, and he says 'ya call that a knife? THIS is a knife..' well i could do the exact same thing, 'ya call that a celtic spear? THIS is a halberd' :D

but yea, i am the ultimate weapon, good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom