PROOF of armsman v hero dmg.

F

Flimgoblin

Well done Karam,
Glad to see you've mastered mathematics.

15.2 dps at 6.0 speed = 15.2*6 = 91.6
15.2 dps at 4.0 speed = 15.2*4 = 60.8

My god! The slower polearm does more damage per hit! wow!

I'd never have expected that.

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Khalen
Block or parry won't help with styles :\

Fun reading this post. People arguing about who does most damage while a nuker does over 1000+ (with a critical)

So do a tank, polearm, spear, LW, hammer.

And a little compliment:

http://www.markedangel.com/DAoC/Prydwen/Hendrick/

thats a nice little site, well written, good looking aswell - Well done! (found it in hendricks sig.)

T

tilde

shield blocks approx 4% of styles, parry will work better in future patches and by that ALOT more parrying than blocking- so go for parry if u wanna prevent dmg, and go for shield if u want SLAM (only reason to spec shield in RvR)

edit:

btw, close this case now- heroes and armsman have their own specializations, daoc is a RvR-based game, not PvP

K

k9awya

tomoorow ill find log from mythin sanya thomas where she knows u dont block styles and says its not a bug, and they are thinking about changing it (e3 interview)

O

old.Kainz

I can confirm that. Infact its already being looked at now by the Lead Team. http://vnboards.ign.com/board.asp?brd=20907
They're looking at balancing each class and addressing their cons.

Sadly by the time we get these changes half our current playerbase would have left and gone elsewhere.

T

Treniel

karam my thread like this was a waste of time....only reason i posted it was cus i was anoyed at the time...you however have kept this thread and a few others like it going on for about 1-2 weeks...its geting stupid...tbh i don't know how u can compare yourself with a lvl 50..hes blatently gona out dmg u if hes a tank with same ish weapon

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Treniel
karam my thread like this was a waste of time....only reason i posted it was cus i was anoyed at the time...you however have kept this thread and a few others like it going on for about 1-2 weeks...its geting stupid...tbh i don't know how u can compare yourself with a lvl 50..hes blatently gona out dmg u if hes a tank with same ish weapon

i dont want to continue this argument coz i quite simply cant be arsed. but just one last point if i may ;) you must be one gimped mutha lol, if u cant do more or the same damage as a lvl 50 tank then you must have something wrong with your stats..

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Karam

i dont want to continue this argument coz i quite simply cant be arsed.

you must be one gimped mutha lol, if u cant do more or the same damage as a lvl 50 tank then you must have something wrong with your stats..

let's see that again! Karam manages to contradict himself 1 line after!

i dont want to continue this argument coz i quite simply cant be arsed.

you must be one gimped mutha lol, if u cant do more or the same damage as a lvl 50 tank then you must have something wrong with your stats..

keep checking this thread for the brand new exploits of Karam the goldfish!

N

Novamir

so you DONT want to continue the argument YET you want to make one more point, inviting further argument!!??">./2

pld

K

Karam_gruul

Well for starters my point had nothing to do with the origional argument really. and secondly you seem to want to drag this argument further Novamir.. :rolleyes:

O

old.Nol

somebody close this thread before karam gets carpel tunnel syndrome and sues...

N

Novamir

original topic= "PROOF of armsman v hero dmg. "

your last comment= "if u cant do more or the same damage as a lvl 50 tank then you must have something wrong with your stats.. "

both points relate to each other, in both statements you talk about damage done, and both statements contain falsehoods. (in the first case 'PROOF' and in the second 'you must have something wrong with your stats' )

therefore, "my point had nothing to do with the origional argument really. " is completely wrong.

"you seem to want to drag this argument further Novamir" yes, you were the one who claimed you wanted to end it , remember? not me ;) I'll go on until you admit you're wrong :)

O

old.Paris

Re: Re: ...zzzzzzzz

. 1:1 duelling is pvp, and thats what ruined UO.

Lolololol
The only ppl who hated dueling were those who couldnt duel and just para ganked which is what i guess u were.
The only skillful pvp in uo was dueling and by your above statement u just showed to everyone that u sucked at it.
Dont try and deny it either :>

K

Karam_gruul

Re: Re: Re: ...zzzzzzzz

Originally posted by Paris

Lolololol
The only ppl who hated dueling were those who couldnt duel and just para ganked which is what i guess u were.
The only skillful pvp in uo was dueling and by your above statement u just showed to everyone that u sucked at it.
Dont try and deny it either :>

I wasnt that good at it no. I was pretty good using a tank, but didnt start using a mage to pvp with till near the end when i quit. and pvpers DID ruin the game, its a fact. however osi did contribute to this by making tram/fell and splitting up the two types of people that play, those being n00b r0xx0r 1:1 l33t styl3 pvpers, and normal people. basically all pvpers are grief players, and grief players ruin games. they scam, pk, rez kill, horse kill, and do eeeverything just to make someones day that little bit worse. pvpers also tend to have the average age of 6.

O

old.Moriaana

I canna take any moooore

Please, please, PLEASE, will someone just shut him up?
Karam, you are a MUPPET!
Why is it,whenever I look at a new thread, your name is there?
If u dont stop bragging about the size of your weapon, i will sneak into your little house and snap the damn thing.

:p :p :p

Oh, if u ever fancy a duel sometime, my pet Lynx is free between 6 and 7pm GMT most weeknights. Bet u can't 1 hit it. :) Oh and by the way it's grey to me too :)

O

old.Zarko

i dont want to continue this argument coz i quite simply cant be arsed. but just one last point if i may ;) you must be one gimped mutha lol, if u cant do more or the same damage as a lvl 50 tank then you must have something wrong with your stats..

And STILL you wont duel me, before you have a even better polearm and are lvl50 :(

L

Lessurl

LOL @ Karam still

ROFL u r soo funny karam. Keep up the posts.;)
Do you actually read what people are replyin, or do you just take it for granted that u r always right and noone can contradict u?
I've seen umpteen very good arguments against u here and u just dismiss them with yet another naiive or plain stupid comment or u don't even comment on them at all and persist with your argument.
LOL is there anyway we could elect karam the forum muppet?
He's got my vote :D

E

Eblessair

Re: Re: Re: Re: ...zzzzzzzz

I wasnt that good at it no. I was pretty good using a tank, but didnt start using a mage to pvp with till near the end when i quit. and pvpers DID ruin the game, its a fact. however osi did contribute to this by making tram/fell and splitting up the two types of people that play, those being n00b r0xx0r 1:1 l33t styl3 pvpers, and normal people. basically all pvpers are grief players, and grief players ruin games. they scam, pk, rez kill, horse kill, and do eeeverything just to make someones day that little bit worse. pvpers also tend to have the average age of 6.

lmfao, m00! :m00:

keep em coming

I

infozwerg

wait a minute, i have to replenish my popcorn supply.

ciao,
Estat

O

old.Kithara

and btw, i am the ULTIMATE caster killer i've decided lol, killed an orange elf caster in 1 hit today, easy 870 rps i guess

ummmmmm - LOL

your dare to say that proud in a public forum :)

T

Treniel

you what? omg your stupid......polearm = spear same ish sorta dmg....i'm 48 2 lvls below Novamir, probably using a craper weapon than him also....sorry but if u go up to a lvl 50 tank hes blatently going to out damage you.....you saying that Goku or Sub wouldn't kick your arse with u both unbuffed etc....me is thinking not?

Z

zilch

Easy answer

We get a lvl 45 Hero and meet you in Emain (Or somewhere) and have a duel!

As long as everyone knows what is happening and it is one on one we can work out this problem you people have......

Rules....Any buffs.....No Blade Turns

Lets put this to the test!

Zilch lvl 45 Bard.....unless you wanna try me :p

T

tilde

A fair duel with buffs? get real.... just use self-buffs if

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom