PROOF of armsman v hero dmg.

K

Karam_gruul

In emain today i had 20 hibs (as usual) chasing me, i was doing quite well after having a go at novamir and taking off half his life in one hit. okay so then more hibs start attacking me and nuking me so i start to run. and as usual, novamir hits me in the back with his spear and finishes me. at first i just thought to myself, bugger...... but as i scrolled up the page, i found something EXTREMELY pleasing. check these shots out :)

http://www.karlorbell.zen.co.uk/images/karam/kdeath3.jpg

http://www.karlorbell.zen.co.uk/images/karam/kdeath4.jpg

So basically what your seeing in these screenshots is me doing a no style attack, just a simple swing by pressing F6, and that move is doing 241 damage right?

Then the other pic shows Novamirs 'damage' lol. You are hit by Novamir for 165 damage!

LOL PROOF! you CANNOT physically say armsmen do less damage anymore Novamir. no one can, its simple not true im afraid. And my weapon is 1dps less than yours LOL!!!!!!

Dont even BOTHER trying to come up with some fancy excuses, just face facts, i do more damage than you in a normal hit, with a lower dps weapon.

thanks, goodnight :D

S

Subbiz

weapon speed matters _alot_ here
donno if it happens to be the same speed on ur weaps, but the slower weap the higher damage output each hit.

B

Blue Ix

That's some extensive research you've done mate.

Did you bother looking at what weapon he was using, ask him what the spd of his weapon was and compare it to yours? Did you hit each other for like 10 minutes straight and get an average number for each hit to get rid of the random factor?
No? Ok.

Originally posted by Karam
So basically what your seeing in these screenshots is me doing a no style attack, just a simple swing by pressing F6, and that move is doing 241 damage right?

Then the other pic shows Novamirs 'damage' lol. You are hit by Novamir for 165 damage!
thanks, goodnight :D

N

Novamir

hehe you met a ressick groupless novamir with no buffs :p

and i scrolled up and saw u hit me for 248 i think? not exactly half my life since i got 1495 unbuffed HP

K

Karam_gruul

lmao i just knew you'd all come on here and start your excuses. sorry but no more excuses aloud ;) armsmen DO more dmg in one hit, fact. i wont hear another word said.

and btw, i am the ULTIMATE caster killer i've decided lol, killed an orange elf caster in 1 hit today, easy 870 rps i guess :)

But Novamir, i honestly think i'd be able to kill you 1:1 if i was of equal lvl. each hit i do takes off about 1/4 your life, sure u get 50% insta, but thats only 2 more hits. without moose mode you wouldnt stand a chance in hell.

what DPS is your weapon btw novamir? that means alot here. mines 15.2 as i've said, and im betting yours is 16.2. if so, that simply means polearms ARE more damaging, its obvious, as im doing more dmg than u NOW with a 1dps less weapon lol.

T

tilde

Novamir will prolly beat u if he uses "slam" and then switch to spear - this without stag

Without stag and slam u should win, with stag it will be very even if he doesnt parry/block your attacks.

N

Novamir

yes you met the non-ressick novamir a little later near Alb wall =))
that was pretty fast! I mean even the mages manage to last longer than you with their quickast etc..

I hit you 4/4 for 310/350/350/375+125 crit, u hit me 1/4 for 250 !! you rock :D

No, you're right, let's not say another word about this .. I'm just glad you are coming to emain finally Karam I have been waiting, you can be sure I'll always rush straight to you and try to gank ;)

O

old.TheAussie

Poleaxe .... the uberstyle ... ;D

High end tho ;/

O

old.Mousah

Karam i can tell you that Novamir normaly ownz.....he/she/it? :)
can easy take down a armsman

T

Tranquil-

But I still own Novamir with my kissing and dancing. ;)

A

Antiarch

Who is this Novamir guy that all the peeps talk about? :D

O

old.TheAussie

(he's gay.. but don't tell anyone)

:wub:

T

Treniel

correct me if i wrong but doesn't Novamir use a big feck off hammer to? and not a spear :eek:

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Novamir
yes you met the non-ressick novamir a little later near Alb wall =))
that was pretty fast! I mean even the mages manage to last longer than you with their quickast etc..

I hit you 4/4 for 310/350/350/375+125 crit, u hit me 1/4 for 250 !! you rock :D

No, you're right, let's not say another word about this .. I'm just glad you are coming to emain finally Karam I have been waiting, you can be sure I'll always rush straight to you and try to gank ;)

YOU LYING BASTARD LOL! at the wall i did 350 dmg i REMEMBER specifically because i looked back at all the dmg. But thats the thing, i didnt even die 'that' quick, and i had u and 10 casters nuking me symutainously. so that makes me think, how would u do alone against me ? ;)

But Novamir, your dodging my question, Is your weapon 16.2dps?

M

Matinex

But Novamir, your dodging my question, Is your weapon 16.2dps?

He got 2 spears, one is 16.1 spd 5.7 and the blue one is 16.2 spd 3.5. I think he used the second one on you.

N

Novamir

yes my weapons are 16.x , and my spear is at 45 ;/ I need a cap which gives +4 spear but so far cant get it :)

M

Matinex

nova that cap..

Ill trade it for your geist spear, mmmk?

K

Karam_gruul

lol well case solved in my opinion. im using a 15.2 dps weapon and still out damaging Novamirs spear. I think thats proof that polearms are the more damaging weapon type :)

T

Tank Init

who cares who outdamages who ffs get a life it a game have phun :)

M

Matinex

Karam, as i said he was probably using the later one, what is your speed on your dps 15.2 spear? If yours is above 5.0 and he is under 4.0 its not strange that he hits for less..

O

old.chesnor

Karam, you are such a muppet it makes me chuckle.

K

Karam_gruul

The speed is 5.6 i beleive. but fact of the matter is, celtic spears suck compared to halberds ;)

Also, Novamir said himself his dmg cap with his spear is 575 dmg or something right? well mine is 620 dmg. this conversation reallly shouldnt even be happening lol, its a fact that halberds do more damage.

And Ying Yang, urr this is the best part of the game, pissing off hibs. it is phun :p

M

Matinex

The speed is 5.6 i beleive. but fact of the matter is, celtic spears suck compared to halberds ;)

Also, Novamir said himself his dmg cap with his spear is 575 dmg or something right? well mine is 620 dmg. this conversation reallly shouldnt even be happening lol, its a fact that halberds do more damage.

And Ying Yang, urr this is the best part of the game, pissing off hibs. it is phun :p

First of all, CS does not suck, its the second best spear in game and the dmg is just a lil bit less than the polearm wich is the weapon that do most dmg in the game.

Second, novamir is a hybrid hero like me, that means he can beat you with both 1h/shield AND celtic spear.

Third, if he was fully specced CS hero (comparing to you since you probably are fully specced in 1 weapon) and a firby, his dmg cap would be above 700.

Mat, btw you are not pissing me off, you are making a fool of yourself :clap:

K

Karam_gruul

Lol sorry thats 'such' bollocks. your saying firbies can do 700 dmg? I cant even beleive we're having this conversation! I cant beleive Hibbies are all high n mighty all of a sudden and theres no one to put them back in their place (apart from me).

Dont you remember the days when people would rip the piss out of hibs 24/7? If someone came along and dared to say hib tanks are the best in the game then, they'd prolly have received a few death threats in RL.

Hibs, you are the weakest realm, goodbye

M

Matinex

Dear Karam, its nothing new, we all know that we are the weakest realm.

But PLEASE answer these questions, how come we always beat the crap out of you ? How come you haven't got a single relic from us? how come you cant take crim without having ppl in the walls shooting us?

I remember that i posted on the old forums once, i said that hibs will become the "better" realm on excalibur server, and we wont be the underdogs so long more. So far its just getting better and better.

Seriously if you were THAT good that you are saying, why do you have to proof it then? we all would know would we not? We would say to each other "OH MY GOD ITS KARAM RUN".

Sorry Karam but you sound like a 12 year old kid.

Hibs, you are the weakest realm, goodbye

MOMMY HE STOLE MY POPSICLE :rolleyes:

L

Lessurl

LOL @ Karam

Uhm, could you even stop to think for maybe one second karam? Difficult i know.
You are an armsman, yes?
And the armour type you'd be wearing is....go on.. i know you know the answer...that's right, plate u tin head (unless you have forgone it for some bizzare reason)
And novamir would be wearing.....yes that's it, scale or chain to you albs. How can u compare damage you do to him to damage he does to you when u have better armour on?
If you really want to play your oh so macho game of my weapon does more damage than your weapon then why not try wearing chain next time u meet novamir??
I bet u get owned in less than 4 hits :p

Of course i am only a mage so could be wrong, i don't know very much about armour ;)

W

Wuren

Karam u are the biggest fool ever sitting behind a keyboard,

1) Yes Mythic has stated and showed stats that Polearms do more dmg then Celtic Spears, but what are we talking about? 8 % or so?

2) CS hero's cant do 700 dmg? Well ask the chain wearers i have met when fully buffed.

3) Hib are the weakest realm? Is that supposed to be a insult or what? Think we all did know that when we chosed to play here. But then again, then u really suck getting ganked by hibs.

4) To bad i quit daoc before i got the chance to duell you, but im sure Nova will take care of that when u hit 50. Looking forward to hear your excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom