PROOF of armsman v hero dmg.

O

old.Malkaven

Bwahahaa

Ok, now I have been sitting here for a long time, reading all this... wasting a lot of time, and I have only one comment... OMG! :p

W

-Wedge-

The bigger question in the universe...

Why the heck is this thread still active, LMAO... The moderators of this board should really just close these types of threads...

But keep going, every time I'm in a programming dip at work, I open this thread to see a few new funny replies... get's me all in the working mood again...

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Karam
he says 'ya call that a knife? THIS is a knife..' well i could do the exact same thing, 'ya call that a celtic spear? THIS is a halberd'

no, you see, you have said 'ya call that a celtic spear? THIS is a halberd'.
He had said 'ya call that a knife? THIS is a knife..' .

therefore they are clearly not 'the exact same thing'. idiot.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Novamir

oh dear GOD novamir your the biggest prick i've ever spoken to lol. you cant even see the similarity? are you THAT stupid?

your probably one of the most argumentative people i've ever had the displeasure of meeting novamir. eejit.

I

Israfael

If you take everything that literally, I feel sorry for you :rolleyes:

O

old.Kainz

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT UP! Mummy make it go away!!! This thread should be locked right now! :m00:

I

Israfael

Originally posted by Kainz
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT UP! Mummy make it go away!!! This thread should be locked right now! :m00:

I refuse to be quiet ;)

T

tilde

Who ever makes another post in this thread will be NERFED and DEBUFFED!

fear karam

C

Cronn

u

You. :p :p :p

Don't play a game you can't win Novamir.

<Edit>

I play a Friar. I'm not allowed to get nerfed.

<Edit>

O

old.Alderian

I just discovered something v.odd we all know Karam takes 50%hp / hit of a hero but he dont do it on a ranger ? he didnt even hit me for above 300. Must be something special with hero or so :D

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Cronn

You. :p :p :p

You should only use a full stop at the end of a sentence. Stating one word is not a sentence therefore you are stupid.
ahaha!

C

Cronn

Fine...

idiot.

Apart from you breaking your own little rule of grammar you also didn't use a capital letter.

HAHAHAHAHA!

N

Novamir

The fact that I didn't use a capital letter actually means that it isn't a sentence, instead it's a disjointed phrase. Please learn your grammar boy.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Alderian
I just discovered something v.odd we all know Karam takes 50%hp / hit of a hero but he dont do it on a ranger ? he didnt even hit me for above 300. Must be something special with hero or so :D

I KNOW! i dont know WHAT the hell happened, i hit u for a feable 275 odd dmg or something, i almost cried. especially as i'd just hit Paris for 380 dmg a hit in a fight i'd just had with him ;)

maybe i used the wrong move or something (i did only get one hit in, so its possible). but usually to any archer type its either a 1 hit kill or 400+

O

old.Nafta

Hmm, did I missunderstand something here?

Did you say you one-hit-kill archer types?

C

Cronn

Whatever you say...

The fact that I didn't use a capital letter actually means that it isn't a sentence, instead it's a disjointed phrase. Please learn your grammar boy.

wew novamer you;re skillz uf gremmar sperring n punchuashun r emazin.

Fact is Novamir I could point out a hundred or so errors in this topic alone. Is that what you want?

K

Karam_gruul

Re: Hmm, did I missunderstand something here?

Originally posted by Nafta
Did you say you one-hit-kill archer types?

yea. not oranges i doubt, but i've 1 hit killed yellow archers before, obviously needs a good crit/proc or somethign, but i've done it.. usually not more than 2 hits for a yellow con archer.

E

Eleasias

Re: Re: Hmm, did I missunderstand something here?

but usually to any archer type its either a 1 hit kill or 400+

yea. not oranges i doubt, but i've 1 hit killed yellow archers before, obviously needs a good crit/proc or somethign, but i've done it.. usually not more than 2 hits for a yellow con archer.
:) Btw level 50 armsmen with 50ish slash/polearm usually hit me for 400ish, so there ^^

K

K0nah

Who gives a flying fuck?

Armsman = Mezzd, Dmg = 0

Spear Hero, Buffed to max. in 8 grp with bubble, kills Mezzd/Paralysed/Rooted/Nuked/Sniped Armsman.

End of Story.

O

old.BJ|Bored

he mustabeen

ressick/mesed/paralysed/nuked/debuffed/afk/lagged/stunned/shot/arrowed/bolted/rooted/naked/......

:E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom