Prometal Strikes...again?

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
On a completely unrelated topic... what UI skin is that? I rather like it :)

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Well he stole my cloudsong and knew exacly how to do it - and mostly he'll walk with it. But Hey... I'll report anyhow and the hope that it will all add one day :(

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Well tbh Xevius has been an asswhole since day one at gobos, aint really supprised that he turned out as such a twat in ToA.

kahnan

Fledgling Freddie
He should get banned for that imo. Very sad to see.

Seen him on some early mornings running around with no respect and pick camped mobs. One morning i saw him with 3-4 level 46+ dudes from Shadowlords. Got screeny of em somewhere.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
kahnan said:
One morning i saw him with 3-4 level 46+ dudes from Shadowlords.
All his probably, he runs a silly number of accounts at once. Since he used to be in SS it makes sense to me ...

His char list - taken from another set of forums. No clue if its up to date or not, but those screenshots make a little more sense when you realise certain chars are all the same person :p

Xevius Dawnbringer Euphoria Euphorria Angelheart Shiloh Patriot Royalist Loyalist Prometal Catharses & Secret Chanter Druidx3 Animistx3 Warden etc

Ive never had a problem with him but those screenshots dont look too clever.

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Quisstis, Fedayk and myself have all filed in a complaint against this guy.

- English -

Resident Freddy
I also heard that he was called Xevius etc. And we have reported him :p

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yes, I know this guy.
One day I was happily pling away in some dark corner in Gwydd when he decides to come camp the spot also...
Next day he gets upset when I log on start farming there, claiming the spot is only good for one person...
While he was camping the spot in Gwydd, he was also farming gobs in Lyonesse, camping/claiming a spot there.
Some people just have no manners at all it would seem.
Regards, Glottis

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Funny to see how the whiners of the board pop up to make a statement!
Specially having Glottis to post makes me wanna shed a tear of happiness....
Your "This time, in the band camp.....i took this flute and ...." stories allways makes me happy.

As for Voedoxc.......... I actually have a screenie from today, you offering SoM to me for that CS.
As for you hating me, tbh, I dont like u that much either, but I really cba to put to much effort and energy in you. You hate me cause I called u one big fat BEGGER since u kept begging me for PL when I used to be at tanglers .But its ok.....

To draylor...............I appreciate your extremely clever input :)
Specially this one : "All his probably, he runs a silly number of accounts at once. Since he used to be in SS it makes sense to me ..." As in I would run with SS characters too.....
Sounds clever to me, I remove all my characters from SS but keep a few, to run around with. For what purpose?

And to English, you are right my friend. 1 Pic tells more than thousend stories..... tbh I didnt want to reply to this thread really, how ever a friend of mine convinsed me to tell my part of the story.......

I dont tuch engaged mobs, but you are right, I dont care how long you been stupid enough to "camp" a mob. When we (me and my friends) arrive at a mob we want to kill I allways give the choise to anyone there to either engage it or loose it....
I............Just like u..........am there to kill it. I have and you lack the resorcues at that very specific moment.
I dont steal your mob , cause u dont own a mob. I pay for this game just as much as anyone else do....
I have the very same right to farm it as you do.....
ppl like you had me to leave a guild I loved and friends I cared about. With that done, you are right.........I take what I want, when I want, as long as I can, without breaking any rules and CoC....
ppl that respect me I respect....ppl like u? I dont give a shit about ;)

so, lets see: Incident nr 1. today. ppl tried to steal our pull, abused us and didnt show any respect: http://www.rolandridgeback.co.uk/DAOC/sshot019.jpg

Incident nr 2, couple of hours later, which this post is about, with same ppl involved, you again stole our pull.........well no need to say that a idiot is threated as the idiot he is: http://www.rolandridgeback.co.uk/DAOC/Erami1.JPG

Anyway, report me....what do I fear?

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh europhoria your SS proves nothing what so ever, i dont even see why u posted it. you say you attacked 1st, he said he didnt, not exactly proof now is it. where as english's SS's show you taking his CS and luring a train of mobs to him. both are against CoC as Im sure you are aware. Best really to let GOA sort it out as Im sure they will.

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Stinkie said:
Well tbh europhoria your SS proves nothing what so ever, i dont even see why u posted it. you say you attacked 1st, he said he didnt, not exactly proof now is it. where as english's SS's show you taking his CS and luring a train of mobs to him. both are against CoC as Im sure you are aware. Best really to let GOA sort it out as Im sure they will.

Since I see you lack reading abilities I dont see any reason to give u further instructions about how to read and understand a situation. :wub:

- English -

Resident Freddy
Sorry mate you are wrong there... I was on there on the second occasion.. which by chance I saw the Mob there (which then i told voed). I was not with Caballoselos De Grail(sp?).

Me and Voed (who was on the paladin) was going to join up with Caballoselos De Grail(sp?) until they decided they had more people inc, which then they boooted us. Therefore we rang a few clerics to see if any could come... the first one i asked was Kirenna... she pointed me to juni, and Voed had quistiss inc. It was obvious they would fail as they had a blue cleric + bb healing, and no FOP.

By the time they died, the first cleric was here (Quistis). The Paladin engaged the Eramai and we started killing. Then you 'lag' pulled 4reds.....(yes he lagged pulled them..honest) with an attempt to try get us killed... although a nearby cabalist helped killed 1 of them, as he knew what you where. An arti theiving prick.

As eramai dropped (got s/s on other computer) you picked the CS up, and stupidly said 'bye'... and logged.....

3reports have beeen sent to Rightnow.. prepare to be banned.

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
nortyurldeleted

i'm sure we'll see the cloudsong up on the website for sale

ROFL what????????????????????????????????????
I am glad u are allowed to post such links here but I`d suggest mods remove it asap tbh......

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
Looting artifacts from the ground after another group did the encounter is indeed against the CoC, and GOA do take action against such thefts. Such incidents should be reported on RightNow.

For reference to the ignorant....

Previous incident in Midgard: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=14803
In particular, the response from Zargar: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=188699&postcount=18

Well Pin, so is attacking engaged mob unless u forgot that..............a note for the "ignorant" as u put it!

Zargar said:
Hello guys, just dropping in since there was a link to this thread in a rightnow report.

Stealing an artifact from a group in this manner is indeed a violation of the rules of conduct. It is considered in line with kill stealing an encounter that another group is doing, only on a higher scale for obvious reasons. This kind of behaviour is not tolerated on our servers, and we do take action against it, so please keep the reports coming.

Note the "kill Steal"

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Euphoria said:
Sounds clever to me, I remove all my characters from SS but keep a few, to run around with. For what purpose?
Sure my first comment wasnt needed. Either someones commenting on seeing a few of your chars together in the PAST when they were in SS or they saw you with friends that are in SS. Neither are crimes ;) I didnt intend meaning anything else by it .....

I find the chat quite amusing - especially in your screenshots - since your most likely playing all of those chars yourself. Apart from pointing out the ownership of the various chars that act as if theyre being played by different people I didnt comment ;)

As expected everyone has different pics & a different story. You almost feel sorry for Requiel & co having to deal with this crap day after day ......

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
Sorry mate you are wrong there... I was on there on the second occasion.. which by chance I saw the Mob there (which then i told voed). I was not with Caballoselos De Grail(sp?).

Me and Voed (who was on the paladin) was going to join up with Caballoselos De Grail(sp?) until they decided they had more people inc, which then they boooted us. Therefore we rang a few clerics to see if any could come... the first one i asked was Kirenna... she pointed me to juni, and Voed had quistiss inc. It was obvious they would fail as they had a blue cleric + bb healing, and no FOP.

By the time they died, the first cleric was here (Quistis). The Paladin engaged the Eramai and we started killing. Then you 'lag' pulled 4reds.....(yes he lagged pulled them..honest) with an attempt to try get us killed... although a nearby cabalist helped killed 1 of them, as he knew what you where. An arti theiving prick.

As eramai dropped (got s/s on other computer) you picked the CS up, and stupidly said 'bye'... and logged.....

3reports have beeen sent to Rightnow.. prepare to be banned.

1. You attacked mob we pulled and enaged
2. I lag ran with one of my characters.....
3. yep like u said, 4 came. we killed 3, 1 some cabby. (whats the problem?)
4. Like I said, please do report me......as u say, with 3 ppl....its not about how many that did report, its about facts!

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Euphoria said:
Well Pin, so is attacking engaged mob unless u forgot that..............a note for the "ignorant" as u put it!
Indeed it is, and I suggest such incidents are reported to GOA on RightNow.

But you will note Zargar's comment "Stealing an artifact from a group in this manner is indeed a violation of the rules of conduct. It is considered in line with kill stealing an encounter that another group is doing, only on a higher scale for obvious reasons."

So I would expect the repercusions for stealing an artifact to be somewhat higher than hitting a mob someone else had pulled.

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Sure my first comment wasnt needed. Either someones commenting on seeing a few of your chars together in the PAST when they were in SS or they saw you with friends that are in SS. Neither are crimes ;) I didnt intend meaning anything else by it .....

I find the chat quite amusing - especially in your screenshots - since your most likely playing all of those chars yourself. Apart from pointing out the ownership of the various chars that act as if theyre being played by different people I didnt comment ;)

As expected everyone has different pics & a different story. You almost feel sorry for Requiel & co having to deal with this crap day after day ......

I am flatherd that you believe that I controll and kill with 5 characters....and also at same type u claim that it is me doing all the replies...
Either I got 8 hands or the others type like your granny....

But Glottis reply was even bether :) Me pulling tangler tree spot while pling with necro hehe

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
I still have some nice and 'friendly' screenies from that group too. Sad I don't have any webspace to post um on ;)

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
Indeed it is, and I suggest such incidents are reported to GOA on RightNow.

But you will note Zargar's comment "Stealing an artifact from a group in this manner is indeed a violation of the rules of conduct. It is considered in line with kill stealing an encounter that another group is doing, only on a higher scale for obvious reasons."

So I would expect the repercusions for stealing an artifact to be somewhat higher than hitting a mob someone else had pulled.

In this case I guess u meen you "hope" ? ;)

but lets not go into that.
Said it ingame, saying it here again...... Please do report.
I dont feel I did wrong, if I was going to step back each time someone jumped my mob I guess I would end up crying here on FH like rest u of u or report 24/7.......

- English -

Resident Freddy
its always the lag pulls at Eramai :eek7:

the fact is that our group pulled him, killed him, and you stole the drop and logged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom