hello again guys long time no see :P

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
Goodevening from skdante old member or The Dragon Senate ..was wandering how are things in game and if there is still some pps inside i could open my account ... does the guild still excists ...? i miss all my ingame friends ...from the guild and the game ofc ...hope some pps give me some info ...oh btw does the game changeded alot ? couse i had my pally ml10 champion lvl5 templated ...duno if my gear is crap and from patch i need to make all from the begining .. :p some info guys will be greatly appreseated ...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Goodevening from skdante old member or The Dragon Senate ..was wandering how are things in game and if there is still some pps inside i could open my account ... does the guild still excists ...? i miss all my ingame friends ...from the guild and the game ofc ...hope some pps give me some info ...oh btw does the game changeded alot ? couse i had my pally ml10 champion lvl5 templated ...duno if my gear is crap and from patch i need to make all from the begining .. :p some info guys will be greatly appreseated ...

Hey bud, long time i last saw you indeed, even was in tds for some time.

PS: Devil may cry anime series rules :D

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya m8,

Good 2 c u again - Population on Dyvet raising again, so feel free to come back to join us.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
TDS doesnt exist anymore :(

Dont bother with Dyvet tbh... you will find it's changed a lot since the last time you played :(

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Aika, go somewhere else to bash on Dyvet please. There're about 120 people online primetime. That's not too bad. I think that there is no FG VS FG action, but all other kind of action is readily available. Each to their own I guess.

Paladins have changed a bit. Got Celerity and all that. Remaking your template is a thing to do after every significant patch & expansion. For example the Albion cloak \ medal of honor = nice !

Riquel

Banned
The Albion community is quite good now that most of the fanatical players have left, especially now that Soulfly is organising raids things are looking good, would be great for you to come back. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
The Albion community is quite good now that most of the fanatical players have left, especially now that Soulfly is organising raids things are looking good, would be great for you to come back. :)

Couldnt agree more :clap:

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
4 days till my exams are finished and i ll try to start over couse i missed playing daoc :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
am thinking of coming back for a while too least till war arrives decided to get trial see how it was these days and besides been very quiet it was great to run round the old stomping grounds :) just wondering tho if its too late to come back and get into the game again tho

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Now is the time to come back.

BECAUSE:

When GOA decides to update the servers to 1.90, we lose the precious 5% to all resists necklace and a very nice cloak from a quest.

Hence, come back now ! :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I hope this patch never comes tbh :(
all keeps lvl 10 is bad on a low pop server + styles suck :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Now is the time to come back.

BECAUSE:

When GOA decides to update the servers to 1.90, we lose the precious 5% to all resists necklace and a very nice cloak from a quest.

Hence, come back now ! :D

just started a heretic i'm hoping to be able to level up before 1.90 hits so i can get that stuff on atleast that toon.

tho with my luck i wont make it lol.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah i know, but i dont know anyone that i could ask so i have to do it the slow way :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
yeah i know, but i dont know anyone that i could ask so i have to do it the slow way :)

Pm me ingame this weekend when im on. Im leveling artis on necro so might aswell pl you i guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom