Prometal Strikes...again?

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Agravair being sold? that just helarious ;-)

I'll let agravair pop up and see hai to you on irc later as he's sitting next to me ;)

Didn't know it was against the CoC to share the account with your brother

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Killing a gobbo pull is 1 min work every 5 mins, easy to do while farming with necro on another account.
You admitted it yourself in the thread, so stop digging yourself a deeper hole.
Regards, Glottis

lol....
what can I say :D

Noob tbh rofl

1 min every 5 min. WTF are u on about?

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Chronick Wind said:
Totally agree with Dafft and Kelless...

unfortunately DAoC has turned into a game of screaming greedy kids who just want to be more uberer than everyone else, which sucks imo. This game no longer has the friendly community it once had, and it seems that realms are at war with each other these days rather than other realms. DE will suit you lot! DAoC, which is a shame, is no longer possible for a casual gamer to pick up and play because of all these power gamers who spend their lives on the game. Tis a shame cos a lot of good genuine people have left the game, which, as a community, leaves DAoC feeling somewhat "empty"

Yep, you are right and that leaves u with 2 options:

1. Quit
2. Whine

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Euphoria said:
Yep, you are right and that leaves u with 2 options:

1. Quit
2. Whine
3. Adjust to your environment and become a total twat yourself

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Voedockx said:
Didn't know it was against the CoC to share the account with your brother
Actually, it is, but nevermind that - others in the thread would be guilty of that one too.

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Voedockx said:
3. Adjust to your environment and become a total twat yourself

I see you chosen the 3rd option then!
You know, hating someone cause he didnt PL your noob toon as a start should just sum u up and your personality....sitting there judging me...
But listen, you said u reported me.... If I did wrong I guess u wont see me ingame anymore.....if not, see u at a arti near u :)

Done with this thread. you whine, I guess I whine some too...
Waste of time, like said ingame....Bye ;)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Pin said:
Actually, it is, but nevermind that - others in the thread would be guilty of that one too.
Like 'Euphoria' who admits theyre all his chars/accounts but claims someone else was playing at least some of them :p

Why he thinks 'playing' a buffbot + PBTbot on stick requires 5 pairs of hands Im still not quite sure.

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
What I don't understand is why you're in the believe that I'd hate you because you didn't PL me? :x All I remember was asking you to help me 0.2 up to get my ding and getting a 'you're on ignore now' as an answer. Actually found it funny to see you die on a gobo the next run :p

Matter in fact, I don't hate anyone ingame, why should I - I just judge your actions.

Marc

FH is my second home
Voedockx said:
What I don't understand is why you're in the believe that I'd hate you because you didn't PL me? :x All I remember was asking you to help me 0.2 up to get my ding and getting a 'you're on ignore now' as an answer. Actually found it funny to see you die on a gobo the next run :p

Matter in fact, I don't hate anyone ingame, why should I - I just judge your actions.

I hate Euphoria

He wont give his babe of a sister my phone number :(

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
If sharing account info with someone else is against coc as you say pin, i think nearly 90% of us would get banned. i know MANY MANY accuonts which have been used by at least 2 people.

Me and my lil bro both play this game on 1 account, if that's against the coc, then ban me :) That would mean i finally get rid of my addiction :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
StonyPony said:
If sharing account info with someone else is against coc
It is: see GOAs site

In reality they dont enforce it at all (how could they?) but its used to hold people responsible for the actions of their characters: regardless of who was using the char at the time.

But when someone posts screenshots where theyre shouting "your breaking the CoC" its amusing to point out that they might not be as perfect as theyd like to suggest they are. Well either that or Im just easily amused :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
ShivaW said:
why report? goa not gonna to do anything about it....

:fluffle:

UPDATE :p

Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We will investigate the incident using the server side logs, and based on what we find, will take actions to prevent similar incidents in the future.
If you have more information regarding the incident, feel free to update this rightnow report as it may make investigation easier and faster.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
i doubt goa would ban all of zeras 1000 accs and lose a mil per year tbh ;)

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
Helloooooooo,

ive been off daoc for a while now cus i think toa killed it. i used to have meh reaver soulasx until i went to play never winter nights again.....

anyway geting to the point

YOUR A GIMP!!!!!!!!!

gifv him his CS back... on nwn its all pvp zones so we can kill this mofo. but because daoc is teh rubbish you can only spam a *Farts in Prometal's Face mecro* People like this Prometal needs a ban and a spank!. (feds into that sorta stuff :p )

*waves to all LOD peeps and dafft*

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Pippic said:
i doubt goa would ban all of zeras 1000 accs and lose a mil per year tbh ;)
We have no room for cheats and antisocial players on our servers. Every report gets investigated and action taken regardless of the number of accounts a player has.
In situations where someone has stolen an artifact that should have been granted to another group, we will usually suspend the account and strip the artifact and encounter credit from them. Depending on the circumstances a more severe punishment may be in order.
As it happens, this particular incident has been resolved.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
LOl this guy prometal CHAOS and the 6char acc he have or so is really lame, imo get a life.

Hope u get banned :)

As u see all the ppl hate u, who is wrong? THE WORLD, or one sucky stealer? ..

Btw, i kicked ur ass when u tried to steal GoV, QQ more and camp it for days like u do.

Well, if one person do this in a game, how he will be irl? :)

Good luck , u need it..

Mazdam

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
LOl this guy prometal CHAOS and the 6char acc he have or so is really lame, imo get a life.

Hope u get banned :)

As u see all the ppl hate u, who is wrong? THE WORLD, or one sucky stealer? ..

Btw, i kicked ur ass when u tried to steal GoV, QQ more and camp it for days like u do.

Well, if one person do this in a game, how he will be irl? :)

Good luck , u need it..

Mazdam

I know Euphoria since 3 months after the game release. Never EVER had any problem with him. He NEVER behaved wrong afaik. When i was doing gobos, he even buffed me, sitted at the road and waited till spot opened up. I was doing arti encounter he helped me without asking anything in return. I did ml8 pre reqs , he helped me asked nothing in return. Do to others as they do to you.

ps : And about his irl : he has achieved more then you ever will. I hope i achieve as much as him tbh.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Requiel said:
We have no room for cheats and antisocial players on our servers. Every report gets investigated and action taken regardless of the number of accounts a player has.
In situations where someone has stolen an artifact that should have been granted to another group, we will usually suspend the account and strip the artifact and encounter credit from them. Depending on the circumstances a more severe punishment may be in order.

will i/we get to know whats happened? I mean, my m8 just lost a 40p artifact, as long with priceless hours for trying to get the artifact?

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:

No room for cheat or antisocial behavour?

Never did I taught I see a "GM" walk into a public unofficial forum and call a costumer names and discuss a specific case.

And YES , you qouted a specific reply about M E!!!!

Goa/Mythics profosinalism in a box!

- English -

Resident Freddy
Euphoria said:

Never did I taught I see a "GM" walk into a public unofficial forum and call a costumer names and discuss a specific case.

'We have no room for cheats and antisocial players on our servers.'

aka. FO

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
will i/we get to know whats happened? I mean, my m8 just lost a 40p artifact, as long with priceless hours for trying to get the artifact?

40 plat? i seen it go on a cm for 16 plat before..... if you exagerate , don't exagerate to much :)

imo all this stuff about artis etc : Life is to short for that stuff. Play have fun, you win some you lose some. If you do it my way you would have gotten your cloudsong allready : Farm money by farming scrolls/many mobs , buy the cloudsong.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Euphoria said:

Its a general message that says exactly what it means, we have no room for cheats and antisocial players. he wasnt talking about just you, its a common stance set by goa (a good one when it works/they do something about it)

but if the cap fits...

he didn't say what actually happened after they investigated it, just that it had been resolved.

you should think yourself lucky that we now have GMs who actually care and seem to be trying to do something about life on the servers, unless ofc you have something to hide?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Euphoria said:

I read Requiel's reply as a general response to Pippic's implication that GOA would back down from disciplinary actions against someone that has a large number of accounts they would risk losing. No need to get worked up.

- English -

Resident Freddy
StonyPony said:
40 plat? i seen it go on a cm for 16 plat before..... if you exagerate , don't exagerate to much :)

imo all this stuff about artis etc : Life is to short for that stuff. Play have fun, you win some you lose some. If you do it my way you would have gotten your cloudsong allready : Farm money by farming scrolls/many mobs , buy the cloudsong.

yep, but its the principle... Prometal just became 40plat richer, or whatever you think it is :p (its not cheap though)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria said:

I really can't see where he says this is about you, all he's doing is explaining the community that all cases involving cheats and stealling WILL be looked into....

No name calling nor any references(sp?) to you, and yet you get offended right away :rolleyes:

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
yup he got richer. look around you, and open your eyes : EVERYWHERE in the world people are getting richer. i'll leave in the middle if it was justified or not, but there ain't no prove he did anything wrong. those screenies mean nothing as he pulled first and you taunted while the mob was going for him origionally. Who's wrong in this case? Imo fill in your ensurance papers and let them ensurance companies work it out. I did it last year after my car accident. The other guy even said it wasn't my fault, yet i had to pay for it . daoc is no different from RL. Grow up and deal with it, it's the only way :(

Tho, i wish you better luck next time : engage mob first so all this bullshit about nothing shouldn't happen.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Just one little thing.... the pick where he steals CS and the pick he posted about the mob already being engaged isn't the same incident right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom