Will ROH ever be up running again ??

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

First of all Happy New Year to all.....

Any got some insider knowledge if they plan to get ROH up and running again, u could say with the amount of active players on Dyvet it should not be so hard to maintain.... :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hi all,

First of all Happy New Year to all.....

Any got some insider knowledge if they plan to get ROH up and running again, u could say with the amount of active players on Dyvet it should not be so hard to maintain.... :p

Doesn't change if it's 10 players or 10000 that the routine has to extrapolate and rerender via Xml dude ^^

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Because they don't give a f*ck about us? :mad:

krago sells sex to children. Aww all that time I spent getting Venom Bounty Points and all for nothing!! We had like 40 million bounty points or something, was it 40 million. Don't even remember now. Bastard krago!!

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
krago sells sex to children. Aww all that time I spent getting Venom Bounty Points and all for nothing!! We had like 40 million bounty points or something, was it 40 million. Don't even remember now. Bastard krago!!

Wtf. What did I do wrong? Not my fault the damn server went down the toilet.

ps Jokes about kids and sex aren't very funny Brad m8. :(

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh they should just post a .txt file with the 10 active ppls rps on their webpages so they can download it:) Although if this would be the easiest fix they would never bother, cuz of simple economic theory. If you 95% of your current player base is happy and bring you a profit you FOCUS on they instead of the 5% that is not happy as loosing them wont matter much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom