Prometal Strikes...again?

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
i think it is the same accident, at least that's what i make of it and what i based my reply on :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Then how come one shows him picking up CS and the other one Eramei dieing but the musicbox ruining the cloak?...

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
If the mob was taunted off prometal like he and others say then its his encounter whether or not you kill the mob imho, he started the encounter, you hijacked it and he looted.

Think people should keep this stuff off FH, ive seen people steal gov/cs from euphoria when he started and finished the encounter because they claimed they were camping so it was their mob, i don't see him running to FH to complain each time. Like he says, if he were to whine here on every incident against him he would fill the first page with ease.

Ive done many arti hunts and apart from being the most generous person i know i have never seen him cheat.

Pointless moaning on Fh tbh.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Edaemos said:
If the mob was taunted off prometal like he and others say then its his encounter whether or not you kill the mob imho, he started the encounter, you hijacked it and he looted.

Think people should keep this stuff off FH, ive seen people steal gov/cs from euphoria when he started and finished the encounter because they claimed they were camping so it was their mob, i don't see him running to FH to complain each time. Like he says, if he were to whine here on every incident against him he would fill the first page with ease.

Ive done many arti hunts and apart from being the most generous person i know i have never seen him cheat.

Pointless moaning on Fh tbh.

Well i cant say he did pull it before us, or after us, because i was running to the GOV encounter, where juni (our cleric) died to res. I heard the other paladin shouting chaos, and afaik pulling before him. Then ofc i turned back around, which i was there within 10 seconds, as i didnt get very far.

And i do think this stuff should come to FH, as i think the community should have a right to know about people like these.

and as the Requiel said, it seems to be resolved.

Aybabtu said:
Then how come one shows him picking up CS and the other one Eramei dieing but the musicbox ruining the cloak?...

2 differnt occasions, both on th e same day i think...

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
So is this Prometal the scum of the world or is just a nice and inocent soul being harassed by the forces of evil?

Oh, the drama!

/em grabs some beer :drink:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
And i do think this stuff should come to FH, as i think the community should have a right to know about people like these.

Daft theory....how many times have innocent people been dragged over the coals on FH because somebody got it wrong???...I think it should only come to FH when action has been taken. And if you dont know if any action has been taken by GoA/Mythic...why stoke the flames???. How many people have screamed Radar, Haxxor, etc...only for it to be something totally different. If you wanna name and shame, only do it IF, and i do say if...REAL proof can be given...not a couple of piccies saying "i pulled it". Also, you say you cant be sure if he pulled it before you or after you, but in an earlier post you say your pally pulled first !!...either you make your mind up or stop assuming what happened. Because you said you were running to the encounter, but make no mention of that in your earlier post. You made it seem as though you were there when it all happened. Your words were, and i quote
- English - said:
the fact is that our group pulled him, killed him, and you stole the drop and logged.
then we have...
- English - said:
Well i cant say he did pull it before us, or after us, because i was running to the GOV encounter.
!! :eek6:

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
got a reply from rightnow that action was taken.

so don't go flaming that we're 'harrassing an innocint guy' here.

No idea how they handled it tho, all I know that Im still Cloudsong-less.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
- English - said:
Well i cant say he did pull it before us, or after us, because i was running to the GOV encounter, where juni (our cleric) died to res. I heard the other paladin shouting chaos, and afaik pulling before him. Then ofc i turned back around, which i was there within 10 seconds, as i didnt get very far.

LOL you slag somebody off yet you cant say if YOUR grp or HIS
pulled it 1st ... omg ............................basically you just dragged this dudes reputation through the shit .

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Voedockx said:
got a reply from rightnow that action was taken.

so don't go flaming that we're 'harrassing an innocint guy' here.

No idea how they handled it tho, all I know that Im still Cloudsong-less.

Well....let me try to deduce from your statement then
A....you have no idea how they handled it, so..in reality, you could actually be flaming an innocent guy. ???
B....Action WAS taken, and he is neither banned or cloudsong-less...could he be right???
C....You, are cloudsongless, meaning..it was not yours anyway ???

Just a few bits and bobs. But, if you have been harasing an innocent guy, then why the fook should we not flame you??...you took great pleasure in doing it to Xevius.
Seems to me as if you are saying...flame the wrong-doers, even if they are right, but if we are wrong, don't flame us. Or, in a way you can prolly understand easier

DO AS I SAY, DON'T DO AS I DO !!!!.
Oh yeah, while i think about it, if Xevius is innocent, are you and your flaming cohorts (in no way anything to do with the guild that sounds the same) going to apologise to him on here for all to see ?? Won't hold my breath for that FH post !!!(o:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
I think these lines sum up this thread to a tee,

Quote:
Originally Posted by - English -
the fact is that our group pulled him, killed him, and you stole the drop and logged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - English -
Well i cant say he did pull it before us, or after us, because i was running to the GOV encounter.

People throwing around accusations on FH to tarnish anothers reputation with everchanging versions of events.

Marc

FH is my second home
wow fed, youve managed to make yourself look even more stupid than usual. Way to go dude

/chuckles

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Heath what I ment was that if they done something 'bout this they would or leave the case or ban Xev + strip acc from credit en arti - without giving back the drop. So go ask Xev if he's banned or not and come tell me

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
its always the lag pulls at Eramai

- English - said:

Does your second comment invalidate your first?

- English -

Resident Freddy
I didnt pull it, the paladin in my group did?

'Originally Posted by - English -
its always the lag pulls at Eramai

the fact is that our group pulled him, killed him, and you stole the drop and logged.'

I didnt say 'I'

our paladin pulled before him....

so whats this say? the first comment, our group pulled him? refering to the paladin, and the second comment, pulled him again :eek: woooow....

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
these sort of posts make baby Jebus Cry :(

and Xev , Dont' mind Rodders and Bwca B0i .. you know your sister wants my number tbh =)

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Dude stay of the beer. I know some very confused people but you beat them by far. You manage to actually state in 1 sentence that you don't know it and at the same time you do know it.

Either you are drunk, or you have little voices inside of your head , shizo or something it's called :)

Marc

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:
these sort of posts make baby Jebus Cry :(

and Xev , Dont' mind Rodders and Bwca B0i .. you know your sister wants my number tbh =)

Too young for you. You only go for 50+ and I got teh photos to prove it

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
pfft . listen Goldielocks was after you .. no matter how much you try and put the blame on me ;P

Night

Fledgling Freddie
lol, now that you've lost the arguement and its turned around, you want the thread closed? :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
I'm honestly not sure who is right or wrong here, and frankly Mud has been thrown from left right and centre, I know some of the people involved (In game) and I trust them.

There are times when decisions made elsewhere (GOA) that are not made public will cause issues.

There needs to be some sort of system where a "The issue has been resolved" is made clearer, frankly I cant be arsed either way I wasnt there, however the result of this case and cases like this should be reported on.

GOA will never respond due to thier customer charter or whatever it is, and grats to them, stick by your policies as far as I am concerned but there are times when the community needs to know.

I think this is one of those times. Clearly Euphoria doesnt care about first come first served and I'm sure that attitude will serve him well in the real world. however, I personally would like to know where exactly we stand, who did pull and was it ok to do it at that time. Did he pull first, did Fed's guys puyll first? was it at the same time?

DAOC needs a better system of managing loot and encounters/credit.

Givz info basically.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Would just like to add that it doesnt matter who pulls the mob first, only who damages it first, at least according to one of my answers from GOA and I really doubt the reaver got his spell in on Eramai. (Have to admit I got tired of reading after a while and maybe it was already said, or maybe it was of irrelevans, but there it is anyways).

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Voedockx said:
Heath what I ment was that if they done something 'bout this they would or leave the case or ban Xev + strip acc from credit en arti - without giving back the drop. So go ask Xev if he's banned or not and come tell me

Spoken to Xevius already, and no...he isnt banned. So, does it make you wrong??...also..if you want to split hairs about posting things...
- -English said:
the fact is that our group pulled him, killed him, and you stole the drop and logged.'

I didnt say 'I'

AFAIK...i thought it means As Far As I Know...which means that you don't have the real full facts. Which means you were assuming, Which..means you could actually be wrong. Why don't you admit that you could have been mistaken, apologise to Xevius for dragging his name through the mud and leave this thread to die.
Or, are you gonna make a thread for everything you 'assume' to be wrong that happens to you. Or, as you say afaik.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
what he sleep with you and not call you afterwards ? ;P
:sex:

Nah..March is miffed cos Fed wiped his dick on the curtains afterwards (o:

Marc

FH is my second home
Gambs just miffed cos he was used and abused by an oap in Blackpool. As for you heath, you gotta be wrong, i aint no pillow biter, im a giver.

Marc

FH is my second home
- English - said:
qq i am :(

anyway, this is over now..close topic please

ay Fed, you live near me. Lets go fer a beer n kiss n make up. I wont bite, honest.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see people have said Sorry to Zxev .. after dragging his name through the mud .

Nice really nice :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom