Goa Has Lied Yet Again !!!!!

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys,
I've been watching the forums since I quit playing DAOC (I quit due to the lies that Those wankers GOA told us) and it seems as thought 5those idiots have lied to us yet again. I remember them telling us that they won't allow the server to go down but they are aren't they?
XEROS, You wanna take the blindfold off m8 and realise that they are using you for their own gains, get out while the going is good m8, you say you won'r leave and let them close the server, well X-man, THEY WILL close the server regardless wether you're playing or not.
I'm now enjoying life instead of being stuck in front of a PC every night for 12 hours a time, I even know my kids now and my marriage is back to normal.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I even know my kids now? Well thats fucked up if you didnt know them before.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hahah class, one wonders if u were spending 12 hours in front of a computer if they are ur kids.................................... where is Gerry Springer when u need him

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys,
I've been watching the forums since I quit playing DAOC (I quit due to the lies that Those wankers GOA told us) and it seems as thought 5those idiots have lied to us yet again. I remember them telling us that they won't allow the server to go down but they are aren't they?
XEROS, You wanna take the blindfold off m8 and realise that they are using you for their own gains, get out while the going is good m8, you say you won'r leave and let them close the server, well X-man, THEY WILL close the server regardless wether you're playing or not.
I'm now enjoying life instead of being stuck in front of a PC every night for 12 hours a time, I even know my kids now and my marriage is back to normal.
they wont close the server, even if so, they would have closed Cumbria ages ago. aslong as people are still on the server it will stay open, even though it wont pay off in the end for them.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Servers still open?
more intresting, theres still people left who plays daoc?
daoc is sooooo yesterday. :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
they wont close the server, even if so, they would have closed Cumbria ages ago. aslong as people are still on the server it will stay open, even though it wont pay off in the end for them.

haha yes they will I'll give the the english server 6 months from the launch of WAR, you watch while your back is turned ping off goes the switch, don't forget EA own mythic and EA want money not a out of date MMO.

The new baby is coming, doac will be in the history books soon enough.

Unless you wanna play US or German/French.

Eble

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
haha yea Dyvet will be history in a few months I bet as everyone going over to US merlin or the german server

US merlin is really good atm got 2200 max on a night and rvr is very good the PvE over in merlin is brillant max did a good job of ML rush this week and Im ML 10 on my necro and wizzard already lol

If it was dyvet I would not get my char ML 10 at all as no one intrested in PvE over there anymore all it is rvr and thats why people left dyvet and mr x saying it was CM ofc they did half of the dmg but also mr x with the supremcy alliance was even worse there was no pve at all and I got really board lol so thats why i left to merlin

well dyvet not got long left to live anyway I hope GoA do close it down soon all it is is bascally a classic server and only 50 people play on there

well if your still intrested coming to join Guardians Of Avalon Alliance your welcome to join as now we got 60 people on there most of the night thats bascally nearlly the numbers of people in dyvet and we do PvE and RvR it works so much better with PvE and RvR in a /as never works with just rvr boards me like hell if I do it all the time

well anyway don't mean to be nasty to the lot on dyvet but really tbh yu should join merlin US server so much better

anyway take care all

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
They move it to some old PC standing around the office. It can handle the load of 20 people.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
More interesting is the fact that more ppl post than play ^^

yeah, i think it has something to do with nostalgic feelings for a great time daoc brought most of us.

Leaving the community, which was/is fun to be a part of, would leave a hurting emptieness by most of us i think.

They move it to some old PC standing around the office. It can handle the load of 20 people.

better than nothing, at least good for all yesterday's

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Matmardigan said:

I never got to say how much I enjoyed fighting against you. You were always pushing me to the limits :)

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
If it was dyvet I would not get my char ML 10 at all as no one intrested in PvE over there anymore all it is rvr and thats why people left dyvet and mr x saying it was CM ofc they did half of the dmg but also mr x with the supremcy alliance was even worse there was no pve at all and I got really board lol so thats why i left to merlin

You sir are talking complete bullshit, when the server began to seriously decline Mr X and the guys from KoP, KotRT etc were NOT EVEN IN SUPREMECY, myself and the council did not even discuss inviting them until AFTER the server went to shit, and before they joined us we were predomenantly PvE and hardly any RvR.

Try checking your facts before slinging mud.

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Kao,

you are so true there. Solic needs to check the facts before opening his mouth and spread crap talk.
You were even not long in the new alliance, cause of your move again to US, to make statements here about the Suppremacy alliance and how it works.
You moved already before that, cause of the grass is greener on the other side policy, but were already soon back cause the yanks didn't like you. Once there were enough Dyvet players there, you changed back to US.

1) GoL alliance joined the Suppremacy alliance when the servers were crap already. So with a low amount of ppl it's hard to do any pve, even though still today there are arti raids, Ml raids, labby raids, Dragon raids,...
For the ppl who still organise them on all realms: Big Grats. I know it's hard to achieve something with the numbers online, but once you succeed the feelings of it are intenser. The main activity on Dyvet is rvr atm.

2) I never stated that CM destroyed the server, even though the night raids were indeed not healthy for the game. If you check my posts you will see that I think that it started with the strike of the hibs after the TT incident. Many ppl left cause we had a few days no rvr cause of it and the rvr guilds got boared of having no opposition, others left because their friends left , other were boared of the game and had now a good excuse to stop and blaim it on that.
If ppl didn't had choosen to go to the fotm servers (US and German), then the numbers would still be healthy. But like I said it, they rather choosed to be lemmings, instead of trying to keep the servers healty. Some of you made some nice ideas though.

3) Why you attack me here and didn't dare to say me in the face when you were still on Dyvet Solic? I have been in a few guilds and most of those guilds wanted and voted me to become gm of it or co-gm. I have been alliance leader of Kotrt alliance for a few years. At first I was co-alliance leader together with Ap and Mokas who asked me. I was not even in Kotrt, but in Jaffa Masters that time. Once I was in Kotrt and when Mokas got to sick to play the game and Ap had lesser time to play I did still all my best and never had complaints. In GoL alliance I was the PR of the alliance, even though the alliance leader and many in the alliance saw me also as an alliance leader.

Why did ppl wanted me to be leader in alliances and guilds? Cause ppl know that I always try to do the best for the guilds and the alliance. I care of ppl, even the low level ones and give myself for 100%.( by leading events, giving advice, trying to help where I can, ....)
Ppl who know me in and outside the game, know how I am and like me for it and they trust me for 100% in what I do.

The last 2 weeks numbers increased a bit again and we had a couple nights in a row with 120 ppl online on Dyvet instead of the 80. Some old faces were seen also, was nice to fight them again or fight with them. Some nice fights were given also.

Why do ppl stay here?
Cause they still have fun and friends here and then the numbers on an server are not important. Ofcourse it's always nice to have big populated servers as then it's easier to find action or events.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Too big quote

Altho i havent played last 3 weeks due to my ISP i did felt a small increase of players including old ones wich was very nice. Im not a 8vs8 only person and its quite pleasant to find some pugs and duos trios runing around.
Ofc the 8vs8 isnt still possible but if ppl keep coming back who knows...

As for PvE yes its hard to find ppl but im sure that if you schedule an interesting raid here on FH you will get enough ppl to do it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom