Private Galla raids cant Claim Galla

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaapi

Originally posted by eneq
im guessing he refering also to the other thread about Galla.
No, just this one. If he can't understand the difference of a public and private raid, then the cause is lost.

J

jaapi

Originally posted by old.Garax
And i have no clue how my last post made me sound like a jackass, i'm just guessing you havent read the entire thread.
Didn't need further proof for it, but thx.

O

old.Tzeentch

Eneq, you will not understand.. you cannot see what is right in front of you, even if it is made and put right there.

This thread has served its purpose, you can believe as you wish.

I'll just try and repair whatever damage you or anyone else causes.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by jaapi
No, just this one. If he can't understand the difference of a public and private raid, then the cause is lost.

Apparently you don't either.

J

jaapi

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Apparently you don't either.
I do, what i don't get is what gives a group of people the right to deny others from going into Galla. When you can give a proper explanation to that question, i might change my mind.

And no, stupid timers are not a good enough reason to deny the access from everyone else. Public raids are another thing because everyone is invited, private raid is just being greedy.

O

old.Tzeentch

I do, what i don't get is what gives a group of people the right to deny others from going into Galla. When you can give a proper explanation to that question, i might change my mind.

And no, stupid timers are not a good enough reason to deny the access from everyone else. Public raids are another thing because everyone is invited, private raid is just being greedy.

Really ?

Have you read the thread? The question has been answered.

Again, it is never a claim, it is a notification of intent.

Private raids are being greedy?

Hold on.. last I checked, I need nothing at all.. no cash, no items, no armour, nothing for myself.

Where's the greed element? Please get over the fact someone just likes to organise things and do something for a challenge.

FFA raids might be fun for people who like to AFK and put in minimal effort, that is not my pleasure, however, and I will not tolerate people of that ilk on any of my raids.

J

jaapi

Have you read the thread? The question has been answered.

Again, it is never a claim, it is a notification of intent.
Then why the hell are you going berserk about someone pulling there is it's just a notification? The whole thread is about claiming it, and now you don't do it? And i have read the thread, and no, still not a good explanation for it. It's a dungeon that everyone can get to, so players have no right to deny that from anyone.

Please get over the fact someone just likes to organise things and do something for a challenge.
Ok, now you're not making any sense anymore. You want more challenge? Doesn't it make it more challenging when mobs start to pop while you raid Galla?

O

old.Tzeentch

Then why the hell are you going berserk about someone pulling there is it's just a notification? The whole thread is about claiming it, and now you don't do it? And i have read the thread, and no, still not a good explanation for it. It's a dungeon that everyone can get to, so players have no right to deny that from anyone.

Ok, now you're not making any sense anymore. You want more challenge? Doesn't it make it more challenging when mobs start to pop while you raid Galla?

I'm not going berserk? I notified people I would be entering galla in a seperate thread.. all the focus pullers and the main FFA leader Xfear agreed and said it was fine by them.. no one really had an objection, except good old Eneq, who turned the notification into a 'claim'.. there is a difference, although it is subtle, there is still a difference.

I never denied anyone.. just informed of my intention. Sure you can still do as you wish in galla, just dont expect much love from me or the 40 other people with me.

Challenging is one thing, suicide is another.

It can be a challenge to attempt a jump of 5 meters from one cliff edge to another, but it is suicide to go and attempt quadruple that distance, would you not agree ?

J

jaapi

I never denied anyone.. just informed of my intention. Sure you can still do as you wish in galla, just dont expect much love from me or the 40 other people with me.
So saying "If you pull there i will make sure you get lots of adds" is just a normal conversation to you?

O

old.Tzeentch

So saying "If you pull there i will make sure you get lots of adds" is just a normal conversation to you?

Clarify please.

J

jaapi

That's what Xanthian said, and none of you said anything about that, so it seems to be ok to make sure someone gets adds if he's pulling during a private raid. :(

It's for the common good of Hibernia i guess...

E

eneq

.I'll just try and repair whatever damage you or anyone else causes.

omg :)
You really starting to believe you are the savoiur of Hibernia :)
Didnt know we needed rescuing :p

D

Demolay

YAY for the good of Hibernia - where do we queue for the drop handouts then to make the realm stronger?

Seriously tho - we can all "discuss" till we blue in the face - the repop timer causes all these probs which is unfortunate and the whole thing is a duel edged sword - ofc small grps wanna go there and ofc guilds want to raid there in short there is no answer is there until the timer is fixed/nerfed.

And obviously not everyone reads Barryswhine do they...the only way most ppl know of raids is MOTD

E

eneq

?

Hold on.. last I checked, I need nothing at all.. no cash, no items, no armour, nothing for myself.

The funny part of this is that last time you said that in a thread..
You auction away a respecc stone in a other thread :p
From a FFa raid with no pre-claims :p

So what you selling this time then ? :)

Z

Ziva

If we are going to talk about beeing greedy... 1 fg focuspulling is just as greedy as a group private raiders. Only difference is the fact that more people will most likely benefit from a private raid then from 1 fg focuspulling raid. I think most focuspulling drops are selled anyway instead of giving out.

And eneq... just one request... if you are talking about "us" in your posts please don't make it sound like you are speaking on behalf of the rest of the realm. Cause i for one certainly don't agree with your double standards and changing views.

Oh.. and if you think Tzee acts like he is the saviour of Hibernia... then that must make you... Anti Hero? The one who has "guts" and stands up for those who might be "afraid" to disagree with Tzee? U like to think that you are right? Always having a go at (usually Vgn) trying to find support for whatever issue with those who dislike Vgn too. Tbh i think most people who actually have had problems with Vgn sorted them themselves and i really don't think they need a person like you to defend them since you can't even seem to defend your own views and principles.

Have you actually tried to make a raid for more then 1 fg yourself yourself in Galla and found your request to raid there was beeing rejected because of clashing with Tzee? Of are you just assuming things and never actually tried to see how normal communicating works?

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Ziva
If we are going to talk about beeing greedy... 1 fg focuspulling is just as greedy as a group private raiders. Only difference is the fact that more people will most likely benefit from a private raid then from 1 fg focuspulling raid. I think most focuspulling drops are selled anyway instead of giving out.

And eneq... just one request... if you are talking about "us" in your posts please don't make it sound like you are speaking on behalf of the rest of the realm. Cause i for one certainly don't agree with your double standards and changing views.

Oh.. and if you think Tzee acts like he is the saviour of Hibernia... then that must make you... Anti Hero? The one who has "guts" and stands up for those who might be "afraid" to disagree with Tzee? U like to think that you are right? Always having a go at (usually Vgn) trying to find support for whatever issue with those who dislike Vgn too. Tbh i think most people who actually have had problems with Vgn sorted them themselves and i really don't think they need a person like you to defend them since you can't even seem to defend your own views and principles.

Have you actually tried to make a raid for more then 1 fg yourself yourself in Galla and found your request to raid there was beeing rejected because of clashing with Tzee? Of are you just assuming things and never actually tried to see how normal communicating works?

Amen! :D
Ziva...i wub j00 :kiss2: :kiss2:

E

eneq

Ziva Ziva..
Where do i say greed have ANYTHING to do with this ?

When i (we/us/all) Focuspull in Galla WE DONT FORBIDD OTHER PEOPLE ENETERING THE DUNGEON FOR 24 HOURS!!!

WTF has greed anything to do with this ?

Ziva i will make 3 simple questions. When i tried asking tzee and others they seem not able to answer.

1. Do i have the right to pull in Galla whenever i want ?
2. If its my right to do so. Can peeps complain about me doing what im rightfully doing ?
3. IF i decide to dont pull on FFA raids but dont care about Private once. Is that my right to do so ?

i even labeled them q 1,2,3 so you can answer them likewise.

We are a very common saying. Cause me and friends feel same way. IF i had said ALL in hibernia i could understand your problem.

I know maybe when im saying we you feel all alone. Dont.
You have prolly some peeps following your twisted logic.

BTW i have another simple question for you. Lets label it 4,

4, Where do i change my wiev about this ? plz point that out to me.

Ohh btw last simple question :)

5, Do you think any raid can forbidd others to enter Galla for 24 hours. How big or small it is ? If so what number is requested to able to forbidd people to enter. ?
1 fg ? 2 fg ? 3fg ? 4 fg ? or what ?

Z

Ziva

Ok i will answer your questions:

1. Do i have the right to pull in Galla whenever i want ?
2. If its my right to do so. Can peeps complain about me doing what im rightfully doing ?
3. IF i decide to dont pull on FFA raids but dont care about Private once. Is that my right to do so ?
4, Where do i change my wiev about this ? plz point that out to me.
5, Do you think any raid can forbidd others to enter Galla for 24 hours. How big or small it is ? If so what number is requested to able to forbidd people to enter. ?

1. Yes u have, like anyone else
2. Yes they can, everyone can complain about whatever they want. The question if a complain is justified is another one.
3. Yes it's your right, see answer to question 1
4. If i would start analyzing your post and the times you changed your views in later posts it would take me about all day. Lets keep it simple and say that your original post stated you would pull in Galla whenever you wanted without respecting other events then FFA raids. Later on you start saying, i won't trash raids but if me and friends want to do some focuspulling we will. Newsflash: focuspulling in Galla with your friends just before a planned raid=trashing a planned whatever raid because of the respawn timer.
5. No nobody can forbid you to enter Galla since you are free to walk in Galla any moment of the day/night you like.

Ok.. now that i have answered all your questions can you please answer me this:

Why don't you still understand the question on this subject is not: do i have right to do this or do that. As my answers show i agree with you that u have the same rights as anyone else (and most likely will anyone else). But let me ask you something... if you have a right to do something... does this also imply: screw decency cause i have a right? I mean... take freedom of speech: we all have the right.. but does this also mean we can't have the deceny to shut ourselves up to prevent people from saying how we really feel because we don't want to hurt them?

Nobody is forbidding you to enter Galla, nobody is desrespecting your rights... but having rights really doesnt free you from beeing decent. And if you don't want to be decent and respect other then FFA raids it's your choice offcourse but don't expect people to agree with your actions just because they agree with your rights. Using rights and using common sense go hand in hand usually.

E

eneq

4. If i would start analyzing your post and the times you changed your views in later posts it would take me about all day. Lets keep it simple and say that your original post stated you would pull in Galla whenever you wanted without respecting other events then FFA raids. Later on you start saying, i won't trash raids but if me and friends want to do some focuspulling we will. Newsflash: focuspulling in Galla with your friends just before a planned raid=trashing a planned whatever raid because of the respawn timer.
5. No nobody can forbid you to enter Galla since you are free to walk in Galla any moment of the day/night you like.

Oki now i understand why you think im changing my views.
Thrash for me is to purpously ruin raids just casue i dont like the people orginazing it.

Like this.
I c on BW that tzee will raid on saturday. I setup a focuspulling crew just with the intent to ruin tzee raid. (the same thing he accused me to able to do, By first saying i will do it and when i didnt he said i didnt have the balls to do it :) )

BUT imho if i set up a Focuspulling crew on saturday and check BW if there is any PUBLIC raids and if none ill pull.
If i read the Private raid i wont read that thread.
its not the same imho.
Cause me and private raid have same rights to pull there. So basically he/me cant say that no-other have the soleright to pull.

Cause i had a raid planned before i knew of his we have both equal right to raid.

BUT what i can do ofc is to say that i already decided to pull on that day so he cant have a private raid.

E

eneq

Nobody is forbidding you to enter Galla, nobody is desrespecting your rights... but having rights really doesnt free you from beeing decent. And if you don't want to be decent and respect other then FFA raids it's your choice offcourse but don't expect people to agree with your actions just because they agree with your rights. Using rights and using common sense go hand in hand usually.

Its here i dont agree with you. Tzee himself said if we pull on his day of raid VNG will intervene with matters.
Basically he threatning us if we pulled.
Xahntian even proclaimed he would grieve us when we focuspulled,,,

Thats imho forbidding me to enter Galla.

A

angara-ffs

Its here i dont agree with you. Tzee himself said if we pull on his day of raid VNG will intervene with matters.
Basically he threatning us if we pulled.

When i grow up, i wanna be just like you!! :rolleyes:

E

eneq

Originally posted by angara-ffs

Aye thank god you just a kid. You will have time to grow.
Just need to get a new life and new friends really and you b ok also.
Dont give up. Believe in yourself son and all b ok.

E

eneq

Originally posted by angara-ffs

Tzee wrote
"Just not Galla? Why?

I pay my sub too.. do you REALLY want to draw this out?

Do you REALLY want to see VGN intervene in traditional guild raids?"

Xanthian wrote
"its called common decency, and Ene you obviously lack that.
feel free to focus on one of our private raids and i'll make sure u get adds."

yes m8 or else you might find yourself with this bunch...

A

angara-ffs

lol....breath eneq..breath.
I just said i wanna be like you when i grow up...chill now ;)

S

Sichama

Ok after following this thread from the start, i can say its 12 pages of....nothing,
the only reason im posting this is in hope that i will stop clicking on it when it appears because i rearly follow a discusion once i have stated my views.

It is fairly obvious that Eneq and some VGN people have a history of "not so good feelings", its important to state that I don't know Eneq and i don't dislike or like VGN. So filtering out all the personal attacks and bad feelings between them im asking my self if the real problem has been addressed, i think the answer is no, i was hoping to see something good come out of all this effort people have put in this thread, didn't expect it but hoped for it.

One persons right's stop there that another persons right's start, so in this situation the focus pullers should probably step aside for the private raids and the private raids should step aside for free raids, and as i understand this is how it was and is, most of the time at least.

So why all this hassle? well the above theory is right only if everyone respects others wishes or needs, at some point people that organize free raids should consider the ones running private raids and in turn they should consider focus pullers.

Imagine if in the future time there are 2 more people running free raids, each one of them claiming two days of the week that would mean that 6 days of the week no private or focus raid could happen and in the above example its the FFA raiders that step on other people rights.

I think something similar has happened with the private raids vs focus pullers, and that is the real problem, and i believe that intentionaly or not people have managed through personal attacks and flamings to hide this fact, Eneq's real mistake was to fall for the trap.

In my oppinion there should be 1 day reserved for a FFA raid and it should be at a day that would be considered very popular, 3 days of the week for private raids and not on the popular days, and 3 days of the week for focus groups, and anyone else that would like to try his luck in there.

As it seems everyone is happy of how FFA raids are arranged, an understanding between private raiders and focus pullers should also be achieved.

Only when and if an arrangement similar like this between the two of them will be achieved i will consider that everyone is beeing decent towards his fellow players, untill then both parties are wrong and right at the same time, so no one can be flamed, whined, bitched at, because he acted as he pleased.

All these words have been said through this pesons post,

Originally posted by Alkoran
It's clear that Eneq does not present his point well and that he presents much which is easily debatable. So many of you focus on this and spend many paragraphs in pointless arguement and personal attacks. You charge blindly in and do not stop to consider how he has arrived at this point of view.

I have much more that I could say, but you would not listen and I know that in truth what I have already said, like the words of many others, is in vain.

It is the most inteligent post of a 12 page thread.

Z

Ziva

It's your choice Eneq. U can try to avoid yourself from reading topics about private raids here on BW and pull as u wish or you can try communicate with any of the private raiders and work out a solution so you both can benefit from the "pleasures" of Galla.

But if you fail to understand why any private raiders will dislike you for your plans you are quiet naive. Offcourse people won't like to see a planned raid ruined by a group of focuspullers.

M

Maq-attack

Against CoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom