Private Galla raids cant Claim Galla

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by eneq
I guess Tyka ACC closed for life ? Banned for cheating ?
:)

I think you shouldnt use them 3party progs m8....

I guess this is totally offtopic :D

T

Tyka

I guess Tyka ACC closed for life ? Banned for cheating ?
:)

I think you shouldnt use them 3party progs m8....

No idea, i sold the account, something that you should'nt be THAT unfamiliar with, seeing as how you play the game and your alts list, obviously have not got 1 of them yourself to 50.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Zarko
ROFL the dude never done 1 single focuspull in galladoria - you clearly proved a few of the above posters right.

If you think he is doing something else wrong/covering up something else. please do explain to me Alya.

This wasn't about what he's done, but what he said he was going to do and how he worded it. This has been a long thread and regardless of what I think of most of his responses, in the end I think Eneq's decided to be fair, with regard to Garnax & private raid announcements. I'm content with that, I think we both agreed that's the end of this topic.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Ziva
Must be difficult to find the button to close this thread right eneq? :rolleyes:

Oh wait... i forgot u kick on getting flamed and then flame those people yourself.
TBH yes ...
And i was to embaressed to ask how to close it :(

How to lock it ?

E

eneq

Originally posted by Tyka
No idea, i sold the account, something that you should'nt be THAT unfamiliar with, seeing as how you play the game and your alts list, obviously have not got 1 of them yourself to 50.

Well you wanted me too PL your NS so look who is talking...

oohh BTW liar.. :)

Z

Ziva

TBH yes ...
And i was to embaressed to ask how to close it :(

How to lock it ?

Lol... and people say im blonde... mkay...

Look down in right corner, there are admin options, choose close thread et voila!!

E

eneq

hmm tought i tried that already but ill try again :p Wish me GL then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom