Private Galla raids cant Claim Galla

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Maq-attack
I think most posts are just scewing peoples views to make Eneq look like he's doing something bad or wrong. I don't see a problem really. Only if there's a raid planned for something like 8-10 hours later.

I think most of Eneq's posts are aimed at covering up that he's doing something wrong.

M

Maq-attack

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
I think most of Eneq's posts are aimed at covering up that he's doing something wrong.

I don't.

M

Maq-attack

I honestly don't think what he's doing/does is wrong.

He's not saying that if there is a private raid then he will go and focus pull.
What he's saying is that if he had already planned to go and focus pull there, then he will.
I think that's fair enough.

Why should Eneq be the one to contact the raid leader? Why not the raid leader do a /who for galla and ask them what time the started pulling? Or post here to ask if anyone had been that morning? Get everyone attending their raid to ask through guilds if anyone has pulled in Galla already?

I think finding out if anyone has been in Galla is all part of the planning.

If I make plans to go to a bar with friends to play pool, we get there and someone is already on the table. Do I say "Excuse me, there are more of us so get off, we planned to come here" Sure my plans are scuppered, or are they? Do we play them at doubles? Winner stays on? Killer? There are always options, there are always choices. Just because our first choice is no longer optional, the evening is not ruined.

EDIT: Thought I'd better elaborate on my previous post your you.

E

Ensceptifica

Hey, I'm no scientist.

But I still believe that assuming is wrong. Assuming about people that is, maybe that clears it up a little.
Nor am I really ( ; Broke off that study because I felt I only learned terms and people's names to label things I already knew.

Anyway, I think you're oversimplifying it. Assuming about people is unavoidable, and really quite okay as long as you know you're making an assumption.

As for this particular example: The first few times I saw Eneq discussing, I assumed it would be a nice discussion with good arguments. He seemed to care about things and really wanted to hear other people's opinions. But he gradually proved my assumption wrong, because whenever people disagreed with his statements, he'd change the subject in the most stupifying ways with the most lame excuses. So now, I expect that he's going to repeat that in any discussion he takes part in. And he lives up to my expectations to the fullest.

"Wait and see."
Ofcourse, I've only been disagreeing with his statements and his arguments to support them, as far as they could be distilled. What actions his convictions will lead him to take are a different matter, but ofcourse if anything goes wrong because of his doing, I expect people -I for one- will assume he did it with intent. If not, well then maybe he's not as bad as I have been lead to assume. Great. Enough stupidity in this world already ( ;

M

Maq-attack

Anyway, I think you're oversimplifying it. Assuming about people is unavoidable, and really quite okay as long as you know you're making an assumption.

I do agree with you there, but you are assuming using evidence (bad word but i'm no thesaurus [bah, or dictionary])
You back your arguments/views up, which creates debation. (if that's a word)
My point was to people that simply say he is wrong - because he is. No reasoning or debate. Just simply wrong.
Maybe these people don't justify themselves cleary for some reason. I think Eneq has a difficulty explaining himself and his actions clearly. Leading to threads such as this one. ;) If I seriousely believe something I will try my upmost to justify my belief with reasons and/or evidence (or lack of).

I'm not trying to come accross as argumentative or confrontational, just simply voicing my opinion.

And for the record, I don't hunt in Galla at all so I see myself as neutral in the debate. I don't take sides, but I do argue for people that either cannot voice their opinion very well or just look lonely. I'm pretty good at seeing the contrary to many of my points and views, and so I feel I can argue either side.

M

Maq-attack

I feel I can argue either side.

In my own opinion I think Eneq should not disregard private raids completely. This is stubbourn and unnecessary (sp?).

Contacting the raid leader to inform him/her of his presence within Galla shows decency and respect for the individual as well as the raid party as a whole.

This in no way means Eneq should stay clear of Galla completely, but will give the raid leader the tools needed to plan well.

Perhaps having contacted the raid leader, one or both parties could amend their planned raid times to suit both parties.

So as you see, I'm pretty much sat on the fence in this one. I agree with everyone in one way, but dissagree in another.

D

Divinia

SO MUCH FUCKING WORDS ALYA, U KNOW I CANT READ IT!!1!1

:p

E

eneq

I think Eneq has a difficulty explaining himself and his actions clearly.

Amen

But then again they are simple to me :)

And me and Garax come to the conclusion i should (if i saw a private raid planned) post it to the RaidLeader that i was planning to focuspull that day.

But maybe Ensce didnt read that posts, but thats understandable, to many posts here saying same thing...

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by eneq
Its really funny casue if you read the first posts you notice that they ones agreeing with me says so and tell there opinions for doing so. But if you read them saying they dont do..Íts all VNG + its no discussing no nothing,, Its (as you say) personal attacks and threats and whatever ......

And even an old Friend to you and wich you respect (zarko ? or im wrong there ?) tells you that you really should rethink what you doing.

Fyi i am not VGN, i am not threatning you or attacking you personally, i am not filled with hatred for you (hence i don't even know you) and yet i fully agree with almost everything Ensceptifica says and i am not even related to him/her. So please don't generalise everyone.

Oh and something else... about bringing your "busy" family life into this argument, you really think people should adjust themselves to you so that you can play daoc and raise your kids? Sorry but everyone has their own busy lives and your life isn't more important then mine just because u have to raise kids.

H

<Harle>

Scientist don't assume, they create a hypothesis about what they think is going to happen based on previous experiments and information gathered. Totally different to assuming I'm affraid. If you told a scientist that he assumes things he/she would poke you in the eye. (My hypothesis)

Well, changing the word into greek doesn't change the meaning, so if you check a thesaurus you will find that hypothesis is simply a synonym for assumption, which is also the word mentioned in its dictionary entry.

As for eneq:
Yes, you can assume everything - it's one way to make progress on subjects. An ssumption should not be taken as a fact though, at least not untill it is proved, and the proof has to be a bit more scientific than your gravity experiment.
And if you try to prove your assumption about my person I'm sure that you will find out pretty fast that you assumed wrong there.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by eneq
And me and Garax come to the conclusion i should (if i saw a private raid planned) post it to the RaidLeader that i was planning to focuspull that day.

But maybe Ensce didnt read that posts, but thats understandable, to many posts here saying same thing...

Indeed, I must have missed that then. If that's true, well then I'm relieved you've changed your views.

PS: /slap Divinia

M

Maq-attack

I just knew somehow things would pan out in the end if we kept chipping away at it and trying to ignore the irrelivant posts.

M

Maq-attack

Originally posted by Ziva
Oh and something else... about bringing your "busy" family life into this argument, you really think people should adjust themselves to you so that you can play daoc and raise your kids? Sorry but everyone has their own busy lives and your life isn't more important then mine just because u have to raise kids.

I don't think he's telling everyone else to adjust themselves because of him and his family, simply that he can't adjust himself very much due to these reasons. Nor is he saying that he is more important than you, simply that you are no more important than him, or anyone for that matter.

R

Rubric

This thread lacks poetry.

Why not just see how this pans out & wait to see if any problems are caused. Then deal with them if any arise.

M

Maq-attack

Originally posted by Rubric
This thread lacks poetry.

Why not just see how this pans out & wait to see if any problems are caused. Then deal with them if any arise.

This view has already been aired,
posted, reviewed and shared,
but how will this end?
will it set a new trend?
Will everyone be better prepared?

O

old.Nol

SOMEBODY CALL A POET WE HAVE AN ODE FLATLINE!!1!oneone

heheh

M

Maq-attack

Oi!!

It took me 3 minutes yes THREE whole minutes to think of that. That's the most time I've spent thinking for ages.

Actually, thinking about it........... nah sod it, can't be arsed now.

Z

Ziva

I don't think he's telling everyone else to adjust themselves because of him and his family, simply that he can't adjust himself very much due to these reasons. Nor is he saying that he is more important than you, simply that you are no more important than him, or anyone for that matter.

Eneq never told anyone to adjust but i named this cause he pointed out somewhere he can't raid Galla at some times because of the fact he has kids and therefore hasn't got much time to raid Galla at odd times (the times where people usually have no clashes with raids). I think this is an invalid argument for justifying his intentions that's all really.

And we basically say the same thing... i think he is not more important then me with kids and i am not less important then him without kids. I think main difference is that i consider my own benefits/rights less important then the benefits/rights of many. But that's a choice people make themselves ofc :)

M

Maq-attack

Kinda repeating yourself, but i get what you mean.

E

eneq

Indeed, I must have missed that then. If that's true, well then I'm relieved you've changed your views.

PS: /slap Divinia

Even old dogs like me can learn new tricks :p

N

Nemlius

LOL 1 hour of reading this nonsens ;)

Galla is free for all really but free for all raids or personraids should make no dif. just they cant camp it all week or 1 day a week. but thats just me :)

Nerfing focus shield wont fix the PL situation alot people find new ways to lvl fast always have always will :) .

M

Maq-attack

Let the thread die ................ just let it go ................

........please

T

Tyka

eneq lol do you ever give up, everyone knows u hate us for some reason, anyways nice to see you again.

O

old.Zarko

ROFL the dude never done 1 single focuspull in galladoria - you clearly proved a few of the above posters right.

If you think he is doing something else wrong/covering up something else. please do explain to me Alya.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Tyka
eneq lol do you ever give up, everyone knows u hate us for some reason, anyways nice to see you again.

I guess Tyka ACC closed for life ? Banned for cheating ?
:)

I think you shouldnt use them 3party progs m8....

Z

Ziva

Must be difficult to find the button to close this thread right eneq? :rolleyes:

Oh wait... i forgot u kick on getting flamed and then flame those people yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom