Primal Scream and Spritualized Brixton

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone going to the Primal Scream/Spiritualized gig at Brixton Academy this weekend?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
wish i was primal scream rock!

Been ages since ive seen em in weegie land and of course theyve got possibly the best bass guitarist in the world eva!!!!!!

Fuckin luv u mani mon the roses!!! :)

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
oblimov said:
Fuckin luv u mani mon the roses!!! :)

If I get the chance, I'll tell him :)

Been looking forwared to this for ages. Two of my fave bands on the same bill and playing till 2am. Heaven.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a quick note to let you all know how fuckin' brilliant this gig was. Stephen Mason (Beta Band) decided to play an impromptu acoustic set. Nick Cave was added to the bill late on and played an absolute stormer. Spritualized played a blinder too.

But Primal Scream. Oh my fucking God. To be up against a band like Spiritualized and to be able to blow them offstage in the way that they did. That really takes something. The amount of energy Bobby Gillespie put into the show was amazing. Ended the gig with 'Movin' On Up' - Every single person in the, packed out, Brixton Academy, and I really do mean every single person, had their hands in the air and was dancing like crazy. Superb.

Best gig ever.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
sounds superb m8 :)

i had my ian brown gig on friday was superb!!!! loads of whacky baccey and booze and tunes :D

and tommorow nite i got my biffy clyro gig and i cannie wait

live gigs rox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom