Stocks and Shares

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Arguing about crypto and nfts is so boring when the people discussing it clearly do not have a clue and find all their information on internet sites that clearly have an agenda to hate it.

It's like the ultimate sheep.

There's scams everywhere in life it's fucking stupid to suggest that you can somehow remove it from anywhere.

And yeh I'm not going to accept evidence of people that go out of their way to try to be scammed to make a point.

It's like paying my life savings to some bloke in India then claiming how the global financial system is corrupt and scam ridden to its core.

I get it you don't want to be involved, there's no need to be jealous.

I have money in crpyto and have made quite a few quid, but I can still see that it's dodgy as fuck.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You come on. The evidence is overwhelming, yet crypto and shitcoins and NFTs are great.
Evidence for what, exactly, is overwhelming?

As I've said - nobody is disputing the existence of scams or scammers anywhere in life.

So what is it that you're particularly, especially, miffed about here?

old.Osy

Evidence for what, exactly, is overwhelming?

As I've said - nobody is disputing the existence of scams or scammers anywhere in life.

So what is it that you're particularly, especially, miffed about here?

The seemingly placated attitude towards it, when it's rather obvious it's a scam, used mostly for criminal purposes.

old.Osy

Do you check the source of all the money you own/have earned?

You're getting philosophical on me. At face value, the source of my money is my work for services rendered whilst employed or contracted.

Why not just concede cryptocoins are a murky space, and however noble and technologically interesting, people are applying it mostly for scams.

Gwadien

You're getting philosophical on me. At face value, the source of my money is my work for services rendered whilst employed or contracted.

Why not just concede cryptocoins are a murky space, and however noble and technologically interesting, people are applying it mostly for scams.

*mostly* for scams - that's hilarious.

I met up with a bunch of lads the other day that have collectively made millions between them through NFTs/Crypto - lovely bunch of lads, none of them involved because 'of the scams' they even mentioned that it is weird to think 'who is paying for this'.

But why isn't the same scepticism given to all walks of capitalism 'where does this money come from?' why are you picking on crypto in particular? Is it just because you're not involved in it therefore you're happy to have it as a whipping boy?

I mean, I literally live in a country that is renown for having dodgy money from all over the world, but nobody really cares, but everyone cares way more about crypto, which is nothing compared to what's going on in the 'normal' world.

It reminds me of the industrial revolution and 'new money' - HOW VERY DARE YOU!?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't be daft mate :)
Just "crypto in general" right? Amazing.

I mean, there's lots of theft using the pound and the dollar. Lots of fraud. Lots of old ladies getting scammed. Cash being laundered by our banks by the billions for drug and death money.

Should we ban the dollar?

Gwadien

Just "crypto in general" right? Amazing.

I mean, there's lots of theft using the pound and the dollar. Lots of fraud. Lots of old ladies getting scammed. Cash being laundered by our banks by the billions for drug and death money.

Should we ban the dollar?

Precisely.

It's a bit like there was a nice story yesterday about how North Korea have stolen x amount of million of crypto.

But let's not talk about that they most likely are invested in US stocks, have lots of workers go over to China (to make shit for the West) to bring back money for the NK Government, and the tourists that go that are only allowed to use USD (THOSE TRAITORS!!!!!!!)

I think you'll find that @Scouse and I are probably at the front of the 'let's have some reforms to capitalism' queue, but picking on one small new niche market of it is a bit silly, since the entire system has one policy; Money above all, we don't care where it comes from, so long as there is MOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111.

I just can't wait for the metaverse to become a thing, because that's not going to help with our energy consumption, but I'm sure there's enough money behind it to change everyone's mind, and will probably result in a 'THINK OF THE JERBS' defence to why it's really really important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom