pre order wow (eu)

Eragan

Fledgling Freddie
lo, i have pre orderd eu wow with beta key, i will recive the game 26/11-04, but when can i start playing it?

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
some say the same day you get the beta key, some say the 27. nov. and some say its not dated yet. so kind of hard to say. try the blizzard site, might be some info there.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Blitzing said:
try the blizzard site, might be some info there.

There isnt, it hasnt been released yet.

If you go with rumours the open beta/release will be sometime in january/febuary.

If you go with Blizzard the open beta/release will be ready when its ready! :p

Eragan

Fledgling Freddie
Tradition in halmstad, sweden.... think tradition is the same as EBgames....(not sure)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ebgames is US now

game bought over them and they dont make it clear on their front page if u get the beta key or not :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
Well blizz said to wait a week and they wil lsay when open beta starts, read so on their forum. (my guess is they wont tell be4 friday :>)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
game.net just confirmed there that they will pre order with the key :D

muhahahhahahahahah

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
aye m8 thats the one :D

i mailed em first and asked if this game with the cd key etc if i was to order right now

and the helpful lass mailed me back and said aye it did :D

well chuffed, she said it will come in email after pre order date with blizzard has passed ie this friday :D

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
oblimov said:
aye m8 thats the one :D

i mailed em first and asked if this game with the cd key etc if i was to order right now

and the helpful lass mailed me back and said aye it did :D

well chuffed, she said it will come in email after pre order date with blizzard has passed ie this friday :D
Had to ring Game customer services to get my web account details updated and I asked the guy I spoke to about the beta key and got told you had to go into a store and pay a 3 quid deposit from friday to get the key, it wasn't something you could do online.

Feral

Fledgling Freddie
Krazeh said:
Had to ring Game customer services to get my web account details updated and I asked the guy I spoke to about the beta key and got told you had to go into a store and pay a 3 quid deposit from friday to get the key, it wasn't something you could do online.
Sounds like it, I got this reply from GAME:
Dear sir

The game will be available for pre order. For a £3 deposit you will receive a CD which contains the following -

a CD Key which will allow you to load the final BETA test & a music soundtrack

The CD will be in store from next week.

Kind regards,

Ailish McDonagh
Customer Services
GAME

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I emailed them after pre-ordering and the response i recieved was:

Dear Sir

Thank you for your email.

The game will be available to pre order Friday from GAME stores. You should receive a BETA key with this. We would advise you pre order in store to ensure you do receive the pre order items.

If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Regards,

Ailish McDonagh

Customer Service Assistant

GAME Stores Group Limited

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i were you I would go INTO the store on Friday.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt we'll see open beta before christmas tbh....i hope im wrong tho :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
hmmm thats a bit strange for them to say they would do it online but heay ill probs just cancel my order and go in friday in person then :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
guess ill head into GAME on friday then :D

unless i get a response from play.com :p

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
There's no automatic cancellation option on the site, you have to email them to request (ie, tell them of) a cancellation.

This page contains the relevent email forms :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, the directors at game were probably rubbing their hands in delight at so many preorders, and then they all get cancelled, they must be so sad now :(

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
so you have to go in store to get the game and the beta cd key?

im getting confused, will i be buying 1 cd key for beta and 1 for retail or can i use the cd key for both?

GAH

Sky

Fledgling Freddie
Play.com wrote to me and said they weren't offering the beta keys :-( Having played on US beta since it was an alpha though I'm thinking of taking a break before Euro release.

Ulcer

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the Game info all :)

I phoned their central telephone sales line on Sunday and they knew nothing about it (or weren't saying).

I also visited 2 game stores (there are 2 within 500 yards of each other in my town (??)) and they didn't know about it either. Let's hope there are some internal memos flying to Game stores before Friday :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Dear Mr Walton,

Thank you for your email. All pre-orders placed will receive the Beta CD and the music soundtrack.

If you have any further questions please call our Customer Service Team on 0870 750 2741.

Thank you for contacting Game Stores Group Ltd

Regards

Rachael Crook

Customer Service Assistant

Thats what game told me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom