pre order wow (eu)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
So if you order from Game online you WILL recieve a beta key?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
yes m8 i just got this email after tellion em i wanted to cancel and go instore

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your email.

Any customers who pre-order World of Warcraft online will automatically be sent the BETA TEST CD beginning of next week.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Peter Stickney

Customer Services Advisor

Game Stores Group Ltd

Mr.Bee

Fledgling Freddie
thats just great because i got...

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent email. You can already pre-order this game on our website www.game.net for £26.99 but I’m unware of any special offers

If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Regards,

Katie Andrews

Customer Service Assistant

GAME Stores Group Ltd

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It would appear they do not know their arses from their elbows :/, although the website now says you will get your cd for beta next week if you preorder online.

I have emailed them back with the webpage asking them what is correct, we will see what happens.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I emailed them this morning but I'm still waiting for a reply....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Mr.Bee said:
thats just great because i got...

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent email. You can already pre-order this game on our website www.game.net for £26.99 but I’m unware of any special offers

If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Regards,

Katie Andrews

Customer Service Assistant

GAME Stores Group Ltd

1sttoplay_worldofwarcraft.gif

thats whats on their site anyway for those that doubt, just ordered mine :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
1sttoplay_worldofwarcraft.gif

thats whats on their site anyway for those that doubt, just ordered mine :)

nah, was gonna but sticking to EU, it would be nice if all DAoCs/Freddys ppl played on same server, dosnt matter which side really.

oh and that img attached above wasnt there yesterday/day before, theyve just added it, and i just re ordered my pre order after canceling it :p lol.

so we should get the game on monday with teh beta key!! <3

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Personally im not too sure yet if im going to be playing on the PvP or the PvE server, on the US beta i only played on a PvE one, so if i get a beta key from the pre-order, ill have a go at a PvP one

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i tried pve also, and only managed to kill 1 taruen warrior, he killed my newbie hunter which i was messing about with at Khranaos(sp?) so i went back with paladin and 3 hitted him lol, granted he was 12-13 levels lower, but my hunter was 16 lvls lower than him :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Well at least the WoW PvP server has some sort of order about it, unlike the DAoC one, which just seemed like a mindless, no-story gankfest, and never took my fancy, but then again i suppose the 2 games PvP systems are uncomparable

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i played on PvP server and it was awesome :)

had loads of the usual big zerg fights but even had some 1vs1 fighs against people my level i won some, i lost some but i enjoyed it so much, will definetly play PvP again :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
just wait till the reward system is implimented (sp again)

should be very cool

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
The reward system wont be there at launch will it? it seems the main reason that some people are turning away from WoW

Ormorof

FH is my second home
AhoyHoy said:
The reward system wont be there at launch will it? it seems the main reason that some people are turning away from WoW

doubt there will be many PvP'ers heading off to raid and invade at launch anyway :p

will likely have a month or two of frantic xp, questing and getting items then it should (hopefully) kick off, lets hope blizzard have it implemented in time or it could lead to large customer drop off, that is if the customers recieve little or no word on how things are going ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok,

Yoni contacted me and asked me to check within GAME what the current state of play is.

This is what is going to happen:

Vivendi gave GAME permission to give the beta cds/keys out.
GAME are receiving stock this week (hopefully).

EVERYONE who has pre-ordered WoW from the GAME website will receive one of these cds/keys regardless of what message was on the GAME website when you placed your pre-order.

GAME hope to complete this by the end of next week. Stores are highly unlikely to have these CD's so I wouldn't bother going into a store.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Thank you for clarifying the situation for us WoW addicts :)

*flufflez* Deebs

gia

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know if this is the same for other countries, but here is the situation in Italy.

Many stores will be selling the wow beta disc for 9.90€ on the 26th, if you purchase this you can get the price deducted when you buy WoW when it goes retail next year.

I called a local store and reserved a copy, was lucky to find a less known one, in large cities some are already out of stock. (all copies are reserved already)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
had loads of the usual big zerg fights but even had some 1vs1 fighs against people my level i won some, i lost some but i enjoyed it so much, will definetly play PvP again :)

not in moonglade i hope :(

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Great news, waiting for my beta key with much anticipation now :clap:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
me too,give it already fs, been playing a bit of planetside, getting bored, GIVE WOW >_<

Ormorof

FH is my second home
haarewin said:
not in moonglade i hope :(

got beaten up a few times in moonglade :(

and i chased away some nightelves (2 lvl 12's) beating on a lvl 10 tauren :p

Eragan

Fledgling Freddie
so on the PvP server.. is it like DAoCs pvpserver, that everyone attacks everyone?? or is it horde vs alliance?

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
Horde vs Alliance, except every1 is flagged for PvP
Thats only in the neutral area's, or contested areas as they are called in game.

In friendly area's you are safe until you take part in PvP and the enemy is isn't
In enemy area's it's the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom