Status
Not open for further replies.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bored on an ML?

Spam here!

ill start,

I Like Monkeys

The pet store was selling them for 5¢ a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand each. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I bought 200. I like monkeys.

I took my 200 monkeys home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching themselves in their genitals. I laughed. Then they punched my genitals. I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt very well to their new environment. They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at high speeds and slam into the wall. Although humorous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour.

Two hours later I found out why all the monkeys were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta' dropped dead. Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap monkeys.

I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead monkeys lying all over my room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs.

I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet monkey and 199 dead, dry monkeys.

I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad.

I had to pee but there was a dead monkey in the toilet and I didn't want to call the plumber. I was embarrassed.

I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately there was only enough room for two monkeys at a time so I had to change them every 30 seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad.

I tried burning them. Little did I know my bed was flammable. I had to extinguish the fire.

Then I had one dead, wet monkey in my toilet, two dead, frozen monkeys in my freezer, and 197 dead, charred monkeys in a pile on my bed. The odor wasn't improving.

I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my monkeys and to use the bathroom. I severely beat one of my monkeys. I felt better.

I tried throwing them way but the garbage man said that the city wasn't allowed to dispose of charred primates. I told him that I had a wet one. He couldn't take that one either. I didn't bother asking about the frozen ones.

I finally arrived at a solution. I gave them out as Christmas gifts. My friends didn't know quite what to say. They pretended that they like them but I could tell they were lying. Ingrates. So I punched them in the genitals

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
ok no1 cares bout that story, this next one has a few swear words (sorry Fuzzy) but i think its pretty funny :)

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from students, it will be our policy to keep all students well taught through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING (S.H.I.T.).

We are trying to give our students more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the course,please see your lecturer. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our lecturers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Students who don't take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EDUCATIONAL ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our lecturers took S.H.I.T. before they graduated, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T. already.

If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.).

For students who are intending to pursue a career in management and consulting, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATION (M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.). This course emphasizes how to manage M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TEACHING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T.).

Thank you,
BOSS IN GENERAL, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING
( B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)

PS: Now give this LEVEL INTENSITY NUETRAL KINSHIP (L.I.N.K.) to 5 people who need S.H.I.T. in their life, just not the same person who gave you this S.H.I.T., they have already had their fill of S.H.I.T. Thank You for your time.

Sincerely,
The Director Under the Minnesota Bureau of Super High Intensity Teaching.
(The D.U.M.B. S.H.I.T.)

One for all you students out there :flame:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
ty :p

Got a few more but they are too rude for FH, log onto Msn ;)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
hehe ok this isnt rude justa bit silly :eek:

One day, a man was walking down the road when he heard a group of old people continuously chanting, "Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen..."

Curious, the man walked toward a high wooden fence where the noise seemed to be coming from.

The fence was too high to peek over so he found a hole in the fence. When he looked through the hole to see what was all the commotion, "POKE!"

The man staggered backwards as he held his poked eye and the chanting continued, "Fourteen, Fourteen, Fourteen..."

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Another harmless one, not amazing but hey at least it dont insult anyone too bad

An Amish boy and his father visited a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, "What is that father?"

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching in amazement, a fat old lady in wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button.

The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous, hot 24-year-old blonde woman stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said anxiously to his son, "Go get your mother!"

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Couple more funny ones but dont wanna hurt our poor Fuzzy as they are moderately blasphemous, blame him for ruining ur fun Skold :flame:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
bah ill make it up to Fuzzy in kisses later, heres one about a n00by priest :m00:

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip." So the next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He then proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon return to his office after mass, he found the following note on his door:
1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and Spook.
8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say "He was stoned off his ass."
10. We do not refer to the cross as the Big T!
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said,"Take this and eat it, for it is my body", he did not say, "Eat me."
12. The Virgin Mary is not reffered to as the, "Mary with the Cherry".
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: "Rub-A-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God"
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy-pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a peter-pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
hehe hope everyone else likes em too and dont just flame me :(

A lawyer married a woman who had preciously divorced ten husbands. On their wdding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."
"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales represetative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing; although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist; all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... God, I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed."

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
amildin sends: amazing what you get when you type "useless stories" into google tbh

:m00:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
My writing secret exposed :twak:

how long till i get some flame/whine for this u think? :flame:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
until someone wakes up i suppose, everyone playing or something atm :m00:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
playing what?

u mean this board is about a game?? :eek:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
yea, btw how did i ever get almost 4 lvl 50s on this game?

I never actually play. Just stand afk in Camelot, nerf FH :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm i may move there, hmpf if we keep spamming people may ignore my funny stories :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom