Threads getting locked? Isn't it getting a bit too serious?

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
sarcasm_motivational_poster_by_colettebabb-d3g4g29.jpg

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bit mean calling the Spanish poor :(

Yes you're right, that was totally uncalled for. In no way was i trying to imply that Spain had financial problems.

I hereby extend my sincerest apology to Spain and it's people for my thoughtless remarks.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
So when can we talk about freeshards again? Seems pretty dead without :m00:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
This section died when DAOC died, several years ago.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Deebs has answered that question. The Freeshard in question has it's own forums, why not discuss it there? (it would make more sense for a start!)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Happy birthday on a dead daoc forum! As someone said earlier it's the same persons who are licking each others balls.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Plik you are free to go elsewhere and talk about shards, but FreddysHouse does not allow it. End of discussion.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Plik you are free to go elsewhere and talk about shards, but FreddysHouse does not allow it. End of discussion.

Actually, I pointed out the end of the discussion. You can't take my idea and claim it for yourself. ;(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its not a proper loan until people kick your front door in to get it back.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

Thou your the one posting templates on the template forum asking for Uthgard template :eek:?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Deebs has answered that question. The Freeshard in question has it's own forums, why not discuss it there? (it would make more sense for a start!)

Well, can't we start being official forum of Cu when theres actually something to talk about?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, can't we start being official forum of Cu when theres actually something to talk about?

Problem is its going to be awhile before there is something you can actually discuss about it, the updates they keep giving are great for a bit of banter but they wouldn't really create long winded conversations. At a guess i'd say around April/May there will be a lot more on the table to talk about as far as CU is concerned.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Problem is its going to be awhile before there is something you can actually discuss about it, the updates they keep giving are great for a bit of banter but they wouldn't really create long winded conversations. At a guess i'd say around April/May there will be a lot more on the table to talk about as far as CU is concerned.
fh gms stated no talk about the u know what and wont be mentioned in my sentance because of ethics considering us having a CU section and MJ & crew payed a visit here. (wich i think is the logical thing to do) however we all know that the u know what and wont be mentioned in my sentance are just w8ing for CU :p i actually liked this forum better with active threads ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom