Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
We also need to remember this is 90% theatre and there is nothing to be excited about, a very weak opposition is a bad thing and life will go on as normal with all the ups and downs, while the Germans and the French sulk because we ruined their party.

Loads of things need to be addressed..the labour party isnt anti jew and we need to reel in the power this result has given the jewish lobby.

Make sure Boris sticks to at least some of his promises and that we go over the top to extend ties with Europe.
Lets start up Jeux sans frontières again, base it in Britain and make it primetime.

Seriously, wtf is with you and jews? Can you specifically point how jews are affecting _you_ personally? Or are you just humming the generic anti-semitic tune which is no more than trying to rally idiots against a common enemy?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It is agreed in parliament now so cherio UK buddies it’s been fun

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Seriously, wtf is with you and jews? Can you specifically point how jews are affecting _you_ personally? Or are you just humming the generic anti-semitic tune which is no more than trying to rally idiots against a common enemy?

Well if you botheted to look past the bullshit, Corbyn supported palestine, the jews hated this and built a narrative associating him with antisemitism..holocaust etc.
Their attacks resonated with popular guilt and it was a major factor in his downfall
This gives the jewish lobby a power to change politics to suit their own political agendas...aka..the US.

We are not too far away from a proxy middle eastern war in Britain, and if Khan got his dream job the shit would really hit the fan.
Antisemetic labour with a muslim in charge....holy shitballs.
Anyway..we have to reel in the jewish lobby.
I dont mean attack jewish people...which is your brains first port of call, because..the media

Job

It is agreed in parliament now so cherio UK buddies it’s been fun
We're still here...
Still protecting Europe.
Keeping it on the map.
Just dropped out of the loyalty club.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Well if you botheted to look past the bullshit, Corbyn supported palestine, the jews hated this and built a narrative associating him with antisemitism..holocaust etc.
Their attacks resonated with popular guilt and it was a major factor in his downfall
This gives the jewish lobby a power to change politics to suit their own political agendas...aka..the US.

We are not too far away from a proxy middle eastern war in Britain, and if Khan got his dream job the shit would really hit the fan.
Antisemetic labour with a muslim in charge....holy shitballs.
Anyway..we have to reel in the jewish lobby.
I dont mean attack jewish people...which is your brains first port of call, because..the media

So how do you propose we start doing that? Boycott jew's businesses?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So how do you propose we start doing that? Boycott jew's businesses?
We should be boycotting Israeli produce, just like we did with South Africa.

However, that's politically difficult - if our raciat friend is right on one point - the pro-Israel lobby is incredibly powerful.

Job

I thought I was too stupid to be racist

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The more stupid you are, the more likely you are to show ill-informed, prejudiced traits like racism so no.

Job

Ive met a lot of proper, grade 10 assholes in my life and more than half of them have been cockneys.

Ive also met a lot of jews and easily 3/4s of them have been stereotypical.
We have a large Jewish area in South Liverpool..its very nice, but holy crap...soooo insular.
I could park my sign written van on the path but the painter had to park his plain van down the street.

They are hilarious.

Job

CEBR predicting UK to have the strongest economy in Europe by 2030.

Of course they predict a lot of shit.

Job

Thanks Frans.....now fuck off.

Britain has been unnecessarily damaged by Brexit and “more will follow”, the vice-president of the European commission has written in a “love letter” to the British people in which he promises a warm welcome back should attitudes change.

More to follow...how nice.
I mean...is that a threat?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It does remind us that this ‘5th largest economy’ stuff is not true though.

Yoni

The mail and papers like it are paid to use bullshit headlines to distract the populous with optimism until it is too late..

Embattle

FH is my second home
Doesn’t say what assumptions UK growth forecast is based on. IE. What type of deal or no deal is assumed. Maybe it does if you download the report but I’m not filling in the details it wants.

All are

giphy.gif

anyway.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Two points.
Firstly stay in Sweden and dont come back.

Secondly..lets see them try...what a fucking joke.

Yeah @Yoni you race traitor.

What are we going to do if they do?

I vote we nuke Brussels.

Job

Ah the EU.
Someone wants to leave.

We will block financial access..we will levy trade...we will dig up old wars.

In reality, they will do nothing.
Because we are Britain.

Yoni

Two points.
Firstly stay in Sweden and dont come back.

Secondly..lets see them try...what a fucking joke.
ooooo you are so edgy, scarey and threaterning .... what shall i do ......oO

I have no fucking intention of living in the UK ever again as everyone here well knows whether it is Sweden or another EU country that my EU passport allows me to live and work in, only time will tell.

Syri

FH is my second home
Ah the EU.
Someone wants to leave.

We will block financial access..we will levy trade...we will dig up old wars.

In reality, they will do nothing.
Because we are Britain.
I don't know how to break this to you, and you really might struggle to believe me, but you need to be told... The British Empire is done, finished, over. The last parts broke up in 1945, almost 75 years ago. Britain has been struggling economically, compared to the past, ever since. I know it's hard to take in, but the country was saddled with debts, and also got outdone in pretty much every industry by others who could do better and for less money.
As a side note, anyone thinking that Brexit will bring back those glory days is going to get a real wakeup call when they realise we don't have any of the infrastructure left any more that would be needed to restore said glory days, so instead we're going to still be reliant on trade, only we'll have pissed off one of our trading partners that gave us a pretty good deal, and in our moment of desperation, everyone else will be all too happy to supply sub-standard goods at marked up prices, because we don't have anything we can produce ourselves.

Job

The British Empire attack is just tired remain bullshit ...no leavers even mentioned it.

Brexit isnt about returning the glory days because we are living them now.
Its about owning our own destiny as much as we can, the future for a failing EU is more EU till it implodes.

No one is going to get mass manufacturing back while the chinese drones are banging it out for buttons.
The greatest act of people power in recent history and here you are slating it with an argument you invented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom