Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Can you stop wittering on incorrectly about Europe - in terms of economy you have no clue what you are talking about. Posting headlines from shitty papers is not some kind of knowledge validation....

Embattle

FH is my second home
Can you stop wittering on incorrectly about Europe - in terms of economy you have no clue what you are talking about. Posting headlines from shitty papers is not some kind of knowledge validation....

Dunno why but as I read this I was drawn to the balls on your avatars nose :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ive met a lot of proper, grade 10 assholes in my life and more than half of them have been cockneys.

Ive also met a lot of jews and easily 3/4s of them have been stereotypical.
We have a large Jewish area in South Liverpool..its very nice, but holy crap...soooo insular.
I could park my sign written van on the path but the painter had to park his plain van down the street.

They are hilarious.
Only one space on the driveway then?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its younger than the vote...lol

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Politician in talking to people who support her organization shocker

Job

With consequences...

Go fuck yourselves, EU 'politicians' stirring up divisions, shes the fucking head of the beast and should keep her opinions to her self.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As long as the consequences are you whining like a little bitch on this forum it's sound as a pound :)

Yoni

With consequences...

Go fuck yourselves, EU 'politicians' stirring up divisions, shes the fucking head of the beast and should keep her opinions to her self.
Are you a character from South Park?

Yoni

But then Job has that right as well...even if he does foam at the mouth while doing so.
I don’t think I have said otherwise - it doesn’t medan either that I should agree with his tummyrubbish either :)

Job

Yes.. and Obama.

Seriously though, its totally out of hand for her to be canvassing to the youth for her club, she was invited for a speech.

Not to start selling the EU to an entire group.

How about we send over Rees Mogg to meet kids in France and start asking them to push for France to join the commonwealth.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yes.. and Obama.

Seriously though, its rotally out of hand for her to be canvassing to the youth for her club, she was invited for a speech.

Not to start selling the EU to an entire group.

So why didn't you post stuff about Trump trying to have an influence on the UK election?

Job

What the fuck is that article trying to say.
Its not for getting pissed and shagging around Europe..its for being bored and getting into riots.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Its not for getting pissed and shagging around Europe..its for being bored and getting into riots.

If you don't know then there is no point trying to explain it to you

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's to do with education, you wouldn't understand.

Job

If youre going to complain about the government dropping a scheme it might be a good idea not to go on to anecdotes that pretty well prove their point.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If youre going to complain about the government dropping a scheme it might be a good idea not to go on to anecdotes that pretty well prove their point.

You clearly didn't read (or understand) the article or you wouldn't draw that conclusion, a funny aside is not the point of the article, its a funny aside.

TBH British (well, English) students (and teachers/professors) didn't use the Erasmus scheme very effectively anyway, like most things to do with European job mobility.

Job

Probably THE most inappropriate time for a 'funny aside' as you like to call it to try and protect it from an epic fail.
Tbh..its not unusual for Vice.

They obviously just used this opportunity to bury it for something more suitable...i,e, trying to avoid bored atudents.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Must be sad knowing that you're defined by what you hate.

It won't be a nice way for people to remember you :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Probably THE most inappropriate time for a 'funny aside' as you like to call it to try and protect it from an epic fail.
Tbh..its not unusual for Vice.

They obviously just used this opportunity to bury it for something more suitable...i,e, trying to avoid bored atudents.

Why is it inappropriate? Its not like the Tories give a shit about the opinions of the great unwashed anyway. If the Tories decide to continue with Erasmus participation (and a number of non-EU countries are in the scheme) it'll be because the CBI ask them to, not because some glorified blog writes a story to appeal to its own base to get clicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom