Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So you're proving that the vast majority of Leave voters are absolute retards.

nice.
Can you please read the entire article people on both sides of the argument are asshats. I know the % are lower however how do you know from that information there is no element of bias in the study.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The figures are unbelievable.
I agree with the guys conclusion, this country is fucked politically and MPS have lost the support of the populace.

Its not about brexit anymore, gwads auto response to the headline says it all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The figures are unbelievable
I'd argue the figures are entirely predictable and unsurprising. Basic things that, if you have a handle on reality, are normal.

But to a guy who thinks normally competent apple-picking farmers suffer from sudden contagious mass delusional idiocy (rather than staff shortages) it's not a big stretch, I guess.

So. You came back to give evidence on the apple-farm thing or apologise, yes? Or are you part-Raven and full of "I'm leaving because I can't stay somewhere I'm provably wrong"??

Frankly, I've always thought you've got more balls than that cunt. But "sorry lads, I've been a dick - but to compensate here's a vid of me, tryfan and my ebike to say sorry..." wouldn't go amiss.

I p00n it into the wall and say sorry. We'd all be happier if you said the same when it happened... :)

Job

I'd argue the figures are entirely predictable and unsurprising. Basic things that, if you have a handle on reality, are normal.

But to a guy who thinks normally competent apple-picking farmers suffer from sudden contagious mass delusional idiocy (rather than staff shortages) it's not a big stretch, I guess.

So. You came back to give evidence on the apple-farm thing or apologise, yes? Or are you part-Raven and full of "I'm leaving because I can't stay somewhere I'm provably wrong"??

Frankly, I've always thought you've got more balls than that cunt. But "sorry lads, I've been a dick - but to compensate here's a vid of me, tryfan and my ebike to say sorry..." wouldn't go amiss.

I p00n it into the wall and say sorry. We'd all be happier if you said the same when it happened... :)
I havent forgotten it, takes time to construct an argument against those figures.
Its still a historical high and did rise after the brexit vote.
The figures are unofficial of course, they just do passenger surveys.

Im putting a fucking new floor in the fucking conservatory and Ive made an epic boloks of it...just been going to bed with a shitty on.20191025_142851.jpg

Job

I voted not to do it..but ended up doing it anyway.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Oh ok so you didn't get a Polish guy to come in and do a better job for a quarter of the price?

Job

I actually think remainers are under the impression no one is spotting what they are doing in full view.

I mean its all very clever if this was Noddy in Toyland, but constantly twisting the argument isnt going to impress anyone except their own audience.

Its the same level of purile as good old.

'Why are you so angry..you need to calm down..'

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I actually think remainers are under the impression no one is spotting what they are doing in full view.

I mean its all very clever if this was Noddy in Toyland, but constantly twisting the argument isnt going to impress anyone except their own audience.

There is no "twisting the argument"! Boris is doing exactly that! All you have to do is watch what he does in the commons. It's blatant and yet you don't see it.

He has in a nutshell gone "if you're not going to follow me then I'm taking my ball and going home".

Boris: "here is a great deal"
Others: "we want to look at it in detail"
Boris: "no you can't"
Others: "yes we want more time"
Boris: "ok but I'm withdrawing the deal until you agree to an election"
Others: "what? We don't want an election until the EU have granted an extension. Give us more time to look at the deal"
Boris: "no you have to accept it now or have an election"
Boris: "We have election or we do nothing so that I can default a no deal through"

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Explain in really short words (so there's no chance of anybody misunderstanding you), with links to examples, what you think remainers are "doing".

Job

Its simple ...you start stretching the rules to the limit after a defeat, then the other side follows suit and then you take advantage of your percieved higher moral ground and accuse them of exactly what you have done.

Its probably on the first page of Scoundreling for Dummies

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Its simple ...you start stretching the rules to the limit after a defeat, then the other side follows suit and then you take advantage of your percieved higher moral ground and accuse them of exactly what you have done.

Be abit more specific when you say "you start stretching the rules." In what way are they doing this?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Links to examples.

Stretching the rules how? Like unlawfully proroguing government for bullshit reasons to try to force a no deal exit through? Or trying to rush through that absolute car crash of a deal so nobody had the chance to scrutinise it? Or how about Gove scurrying around promising incompatible things to both sides but then getting caught out doing it? Or how about Downing Street deliberately spreading fake news?

Job

They were all clever moves to equal the skullduggery of those opposed to letting the unwashed decide Britains place in Europe.

It wasnt unlawful until the Supreme court decided pandering to the mob was more important than judicial impartiality.

That decision was probably the greatest abuse of power in this whole process...utterly outrageous.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh so when your side does it they're clever moves. You're officially beyond a joke. The fact that you're not only ok with the things I outlined above but you think they're "clever moves" and you encourage them is astonishing. You clearly don't give a toss about your country, despite accusing remainers of just that.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
They were all clever moves to equal the skullduggery of those opposed to letting the unwashed decide Britains place in Europe.

It wasnt unlawful until the Supreme court decided pandering to the mob was more important than judicial impartiality.

That decision was probably the greatest abuse of power in this whole process...utterly outrageous.

What all? And apart from the court thing which you seem to get fixated on. Just give us another specific example of this skullduggery.

Job

What all? And apart from the court thing which you seem to get fixated on. Just give us another specific example of this skullduggery.
The people voted in good faith...everything..every last move..every meeting by the remain camp has been designed to thwart that vote.

It just amazes me that can keep a straight face while claiming to be the defenders of democracy by descending into arguing its all fixed because the chess board is 0.5mm out of true

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

The difference between you and that Lord is that one of you came to the conclusion by thoroughly debating and researching the issue (did *you* read the Withdrawal Agreement cover to cover?) and one of you just doesn't like foreign types and has no idea why else you want Brexit to actually happen. You're pathetic.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The people voted in good faith...everything..every last move..every meeting by the remain camp has been designed to thwart that vote.

It just amazes me that can keep a straight face while claiming to be the defenders of democracy by descending into arguing its all fixed because the chess board is 0.5mm out of true

Again you're avoiding the specifics...come on I'm sure you can give at least one other example.

You've avoided an answer 3 times now. Perhaps this time you wont be a failure.

Job

Well fucking lol.

Thats just so predictable

Yes you may be right, but I have so many bigotries and prejudice that its obvious you stumbled upon it like an ape mashing a keyboard.

Seriously..I dont like foreigners?
Thats such a cheap shot, and you know it is

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Again you're avoiding the specifics...come on I'm sure you can give at least one other example.

You've avoided an answer 3 times now. Perhaps this time you wont be a failure.
I'm sure @Scouse directly asked him the question at least twice the other day as well. He doesn't have an answer so he just fabricates nonsense to deflect.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well fucking lol.

Thats just so predictable

Yes you may be right, but I have so many bigotries and prejudice that its obvious you stumbled upon it like an ape mashing a keyboard.

Seriously..I dont like foreigners?
Thats such a cheap shot, and you know it is
Explain your reasoning behind being SO desperate to leave that it cripples the country for decades then. You've even admitted it was a racist vote in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom