Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think despising half the country, probably including some of your own family members, for holding a different view from you is a bit harsh tbh.

None of my family (extended or otherwise) voted leave.

It may be harsh but it's fair...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well, it's not healthy for British society. And if remainers hold onto that hate in that manner it just shows that they're no better than leavers.

“British Society” is a dead letter anyway. I give the UK as an entity 10 years, tops.

As for being no better than leavers, remainers didn’t gamble with other people’s lives. Remainers will have to live with the consequences of the self-harm of the many in the service of the naked self-interest of the few. If you’re not bitter about that you’ve not been paying attention.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Slipped into recession...a healthy far right.
It's just an example of the polarisation of local politics in the face of hard economic conditions.

The main party in that area is the left-wing party. I notice that you don't comment on them.

It's only a problem if the ultra-rich stop our (their) politicians dealing with inequality in any meaningful way. If that doesn't happen then it becomes a concern.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well - to be fair - it looks like the meat industry is just as fucking dumb as the fruit pickers eh @Job

Just piss-poor management in the face of record levels of seasonal worker availablility isn't it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Not getting the labour for your industry is incompetence..end of.

Pay them more..employ people to hire them..start advertising for UK nationals.
If for any reason in any industry that would mean heads would roll.
But for some reason the food industry has some innate right to cheap/slave labour from abroad and its someone elses fault if they are poached.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Whatch gonna do @Job - hit him with some lead piping - what a knobend

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well there should be neither.

We..had..a..vote.
Ignore it at your peril.

So you're quite happy to prevent a democratic process from ever happening again?
Interesting...

I really don't see any issue with having a referendum to break the deadlock by saying do you want an election or another referendum.

If people did want another referendum then it could be:

1. Leave - a) no deal b) Current Deal or even include c)A N Other deal
2. Remain

At least we would definitely know what the people want. And then Parliament have a lot more direction as to what people want.

Job

You do have a strange habit of reading hyperbole as a personal construct.
And of course that always edgy dig at my occupation which gives away the core of certain peoples inbuilt social stance judgeometer.

That aside, ignoring the greatest democratic vote in recent history IS a very dangerous thing...simply because you think.it was the wrong result by the wrong people.

Job

So you're quite happy to prevent a democratic process from ever happening again?
Interesting...

I really don't see any issue with having a referendum to break the deadlock by saying do you want an election or another referendum.

If people did want another referendum then it could be:

1. Leave - a) no deal b) Current Deal or even include c)A N Other deal
2. Remain

At least we would definitely know what the people want. And then Parliament have a lot more direction as to what people want.
Another referendum isnt democracy.
The exact same arguments you spout could be used against it...if it went to remain, the leave camp could spend three years paralysing our relationship EU with endless obscure political moves..seeing as we hilariously have the Brexit party as the largest group in the EU.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Another referendum isnt democracy.
The exact same arguments you spout could be used against it...if it went to remain, the leave camp could spend three years paralysing our relationship EU with endless obscure political moves..seeing as we hilariously have the Brexit party as the largest group in the EU.

Referendums are not democracy? :ROFLMAO:

Ok then lets forget the last one then as it wasn't democratic.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I really don't see any issue with having a referendum to break the deadlock by saying do you want an election or another referendum
Remainers clutching at straws I'm afraid Dys.

The polling you supplied showed one thing: No appetite for either an election OR a referendum.

Like I've repeatedly said - we're in tough titties land.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You didnt like the pay them more bit did you.
Actually - I totally agree on that point. Pay a decent living wage - but it can't work in isolated cases, you have to totally restructure your society for it to work. And no country lives in isolation.

What would happen in your just "pay them more" case is that these companies would shut down. Now I don't like pigs in blankets, but I think @Lamp would cry into his saucisson.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc88d2d02-f9cc-11e9-a4b4-b816768ca711.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dunno why you funnied that @dysfunction - it's just a question.

On pure economics alone brexit makes no sense whatsoever. But for some people it was never primarily an economic question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom