Pip

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
So true me a rp cow:m00: i give you rp but hell, i want em back:fluffle: and i will get em back, aurraudry noes that and you all do to:fluffle: Tbh this game is about having fun? Not give this nerd a chunk of cheese with a whine?
So

its all relative.. :)

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Love is in the Air. Come on just coz we grp up one night for a bit of guild fun, and this happens lol:)...Its not like we do it ever other day. Ppl where drunk or what ever, and I can tell u all - one hand never knew what the other one was doing, and most of the time was spend on ppl trying to figur out where the others where ect heheh - coz non of us have experince in sth grp's :D....at times a very frustrating experince, and it ditent get any better as the day went on and ppl got more and more drunk:m00:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I agree its gone over the top now where your forever a lamer if your grouped...

the problem is its a lot harder to co-ordinate playing "nicely" if theres more than one of you... it makes it almost impossible to team up..

its like... "1:dont attack this guy he dont add on me and gives good fights", "2:eek:k nps", "2:eek:oo leave this one hes a good guy"

specially as well when its another sneak you encounter you cant always fook around if this sneak gets the jump on you..

At the end of the day you will prolly get critised and called a lamer here on FH but in game you get your respect from the solo possey by giving respect...

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
And all that because someone died in rvr by another player....

ok now we talk seriously.....

guys guys ......

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
I agree its gone over the top now where your forever a lamer if your grouped...

the problem is its a lot harder to co-ordinate playing "nicely" if theres more than one of you... it makes it almost impossible to team up..

its like... "1:dont attack this guy he dont add on me and gives good fights", "2:eek:k nps", "2:eek:oo leave this one hes a good guy"

specially as well when its another sneak you encounter you cant always fook around if this sneak gets the jump on you..

At the end of the day you will prolly get critised and called a lamer here on FH but in game you get your respect from the solo possey by giving respect...

have to agree with this . I thought a lot about it when leaving EU there at first. I came to the point on solamnus were i almost couldnt get any rps or kill anyone except in a duel circle outside crau. I never attacked anyone except when they attacked me....i never added on anyone.....i never grouped up with anyone...and i always bowed first before attacking. Sure was very honorable and roleplayer like. But it also ruined the fun out of rvr in the end. Everyone i met knew what to expect from me.....no suprises anymore at all.

The solo crowd are kind of biting their own tail more and more. Soon all that will be left is same classes and same rr people standing in a circle outside of crau...
Thats were i quit play daoc.
/eb.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Welcome to the Wheel of Fortune!

:bazbeer::bazbeer:
We are missing just a few letters

Som_on_ _o_ kill_d in an R_R _on_

Anyone with a wild guess?

Letters already used:

A B C D F H I J K L M N O P Q R S U W X Y

Haha :D repped

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
in this day and age and with the game dead does it actually matter that someone has "ebayed" ?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
imo no.. but peeps will always look for shit to sling...

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh I do /ponder on the fact, even if you did have lots of money would you buy someone's account? to me don't think i could enjoy it knowing someone else did all the hard work? to me, it be like taking a bath with your socks on no? and this ain't no pop at arvisa card, just interesting what others think about it? maybe if someone worked hard and just wanted instand great toon maybe yes i can understand that, but arvisa had a good toon in amphrax:) Nvm strange dude:fluffle:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Let me give you a hint or a clue :)

For something to be ebayed it has to be sold or bought through that site, but it's not so...

This sounds like Manisch's account all over again. It was not ebayed but there was alot of cock sucking involved....

Arauddry has always added on fights so its best to always zerg him down.

Ucallme

Banned
This sounds like Manisch's account all over again. It was not ebayed but there was alot of cock sucking involved....

lol I have always added on fights?

Depends who you are I add on tbh...

Just makes me laugh people saying that when I have just over 3700 solo kills.

I'm sure theres alot of people out there that will tell you I dont ALWAYS add on fights.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
lol I have always added on fights?

Depends who you are I add on tbh...

Just makes me laugh people saying that when I have just over 3700 solo kills.

I'm sure theres alot of people out there that will tell you I dont ALWAYS add on fights.

Amphrax/Arauddry

You added on people a year ago, you added on people 6 months ago and you add on people today.

Congratulations on killing 3700 RoGLord rr2 casters.

Kinag

Part of the furniture

Well, I have never seen Arauddry add and I've watched ALOT of his fights.

Perhaps you've pissed him off alittle by zerging him down first? if so, I can't say I blame him :p

Ucallme

Banned
You added on people a year ago, you added on people 6 months ago and you add on people today.

Congratulations on killing 3700 RoGLord rr2 casters.

Rofl your such full of rubbish. So you think I got 6mil RP just by killing R2 RoGLord rr2 casters?

I think you really have no idea

Amphrax/Arauddry

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Rofl your such full of rubbish. So you think I got 6mil RP just by killing R2 RoGLord rr2 casters?

I think you really have no idea

Amphrax/Arauddry

6million RP you say?

Horner has 24 million realm points. Does that mean he is 4 times better than you? No, it doesn't so stop trying to hide behind some stats.

Now answer me this. Why don't you add on me anymore? I take great pride in zerging you down but you no longer attack me. Infact ever since I got to about rr5 you stopped attacking me. Did I stop registering on your "easy rp radar" or did you finally learn that attacking a pac healer with slash weapons was going to end in tears?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
6million RP you say?

Horner has 24 million realm points. Does that mean he is 4 times better than you? No, it doesn't so stop trying to hide behind some stats.

Now answer me this. Why don't you add on me anymore? I take great pride in zerging you down but you no longer attack me. Infact ever since I got to about rr5 you stopped attacking me. Did I stop registering on your "easy rp radar" or did you finally learn that attacking a pac healer with slash weapons was going to end in tears?

Big difference though, Horner kills easy targets and zerg.

Arauddry is a solo inf who attacks stealthers.

And to be honest, there's not alot of shit mid/hib stealthers out these days.

You just sound extremely jealous or something like that ^^

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Come on Ucallme...U have added on pip since we did that number on u on Brynja(me on BD - pip/fang healing under :) ). U have pop on our fights kill one - only to laugh and do other emotes at us, and u know u are/where gonna do the same to every chr whit the name pip in it. Is it so hard for u to understand why I "added" on u when grp'd whit pip, and u attack him?(rr11 vs rr4). Do u really think im any better than u - when it comes to stuff like that?:m00: So the moral of it all is? - that from now on I add on every gravestone player out there coz u added on me?. I would like to hear woot u think about this - since I really havent seen u reply to anything but the ebay thing.

Ucallme for me it dosent matter u can play any toon u like. I could not care less. I play for fun - and after my own rules - not your's, not pip's or the rest of freddyshouse beloved. If u like to debate my playstyle fine, but to me it mostly seems like u lost your head, and posted a bit to fast.

Ucallme

Banned
Come on Ucallme...U have added on pip since we did that number on u on Brynja(me on BD - pip/fang healing under :) ). U have pop on our fights kill one - only to laugh and do other emotes at us, and u know u are/where gonna do the same to every chr whit the name pip in it. Is it so hard for u to understand why I "added" on u when grp'd whit pip, and u attack him?(rr11 vs rr4). Do u really think im any better than u - when it comes to stuff like that?:m00: So the moral of it all is? - that from now on I add on every gravestone player out there coz u added on me?. I would like to hear woot u think about this - since I really havent seen u reply to anything but the ebay thing.

Ucallme for me it dosent matter u can play any toon u like. I could not care less. I play for fun - and after my own rules - not your's, not pip's or the rest of freddyshouse beloved. If u like to debate my playstyle fine, but to me it mostly seems like u lost your head, and posted a bit to fast.

Maybe I have lost my head abit, but I will and always will add on pip. If I see you solo and I respect that and I wont add on you, but if you or who ever groups with pip they are kill on site. I think that seems fair enough?

Pip is KoS for me regardless if he is 1 on 1. If on the other hand an Alb was fighting him that I know dont want me to add then I wont.

Im at work atm so a quick post from me.

Amphrax/Arauddry

aika

Can't get enough of FH
6million RP you say?

So I suppose you're soloing with your Pac healer? Otherwise I see no logic in your post..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom