Pip

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Its not my fault you are stupid now is it. :(

You were complaining about him adding on you, right? Why comment on other's playstyle when you do the same? Or you just running with your healer solo, thats why I asked.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You were complaining about him adding on you, right? Why comment on other's playstyle when you do the same? Or you just running with your healer solo, thats why I asked.

Of course I don't run solo on a pac healer, I run in a group. If Aruaddry is looking for solo fights there is no reason to ever go near me. Yet while I was low realm rank I frequently got attacked until he figured out I had slash resistant armour + PH.

Now if we go back to the opening post it was Aruaddry whining about being added on. I was simply pointing out that if he hadn't purchased his account and then spent most of his time trying to gank low realm rank players he might get a bit more respect.

Ucallme

Banned
Of course I don't run solo on a pac healer, I run in a group. If Aruaddry is looking for solo fights there is no reason to ever go near me. Yet while I was low realm rank I frequently got attacked until he figured out I had slash resistant armour + PH.

Now if we go back to the opening post it was Aruaddry whining about being added on. I was simply pointing out that if he hadn't purchased his account and then spent most of his time trying to gank low realm rank players he might get a bit more respect.

Thing is im not going to make excuses for what I have done in the past. By the way I play is that if a FG come and attack me while I was fighting for example I would then go and attack them if/when they were fighting so I would pick on the easier target just to disrupt the fg fight which on this case you were the unlucky one, no offense to you. But I do generally leave FG's alone if they are fighting and some FG's do actually leave me alone now which is great. Only times I do attack FG's is when they are not in combat just purely because of frustration of not finding any targets to kill and ofc the challenge of actually I might kill 1 of you in the FG.

As for Pip I cant excuse my actions against him as I'm sure he is a nice guy irl like all the other people in this game. But when you are actually fighting against other realms the anger/hatred does come out for some reason (I cant explain why because I dont know the answer).

I'll post more later as I got work to do

Amphrax/Arauddry

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hhmm?

Noway I baught KKlas, where on earth you got that from?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Yar you did :x you bought it then sold it on for a little profit.. i still remember you bragging about it over msn

Ucallme

Banned
Yar you did :x you bought it then sold it on for a little profit.. i still remember you bragging about it over msn

hhmm no I bloody didn't buy KKlas. Getting accused of something I didn't do thats just unfair :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure he is a nice guy irl like all the other people in this game.

Im not, im a complete **** , but i think people figured that one out themselves.

PiP is huggable tho cos he thinks mincers r overpowered :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hhmm no I bloody didn't buy KKlas. Getting accused of something I didn't do thats just unfair :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

its possible he didn't buy kklas but i'm 150% sure he did buy another RR11 char other than araudry.

Ucallme

Banned
its possible he didn't buy kklas but i'm 150% sure he did buy another RR11 char other than araudry.

FGS I told you via PM what I had done.

Your giving out rumours on stuff I never done which will give me more shit from players. I really dont deserve more shit when infact I havn't done what your claiming.

Just stop accusing me of things I havn't done :(

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom