Pip

Ucallme

Banned
You can emote me all you like I still think your a complete cock

@ Olm this is the last time I am going to leave you alone when your fighting 1 on 1...

Infact Sod your guild I will add on every one of you, so you know.

Not whining just letting them know what I plan to do.

Amphrax/Arauddry

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Welcome to the Wheel of Fortune!

:bazbeer::bazbeer:
We are missing just a few letters

Som_on_ _o_ kill_d in an R_R _on_

Anyone with a wild guess?

Letters already used:

A B C D F H I J K L M N O P Q R S U W X Y

Ucallme

Banned
Welcome to the Wheel of Fortune!

:bazbeer::bazbeer:
We are missing just a few letters

Som_on_ _o_ kill_d in an R_R _on_

Anyone with a wild guess?

Letters already used:

A B C D F H I J K L M N O P Q R S U W X Y

actually they died to me more than they killed me.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
ohh i will be added on by u now then .. well whats the diff from the times u jumped me for an easy kill .. so bugger off hippo

Bite

Fledgling Freddie

@ Olm this is the last time I am going to leave you alone when your fighting 1 on 1...

Amphrax/Arauddry

Olm added on u then? never seen him add, he always plays fair when on sb from wot i know.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
:fluffle: U are so fun. I will nerver add on u solo...in grp whit pip....well u allways add on him or my BD, but u don't see me makeing post on a publicforum about it. Sometimes I fear for u and ur temper - remember the time i proscribed one week of fishing for u? - think its about that time again. The think about adding on my guild - to me it looks like u are looking for excuses for grifing while pretending to play after differnt rules. Saw u pop nuxt infront of ppl u knew would add. Not that I care really - ohh w8 I do thats why I reply:)

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Someone got killed in an RvR zone. Although I think 'an' should be 'a' but I don't think it matters much.

tones

Fledgling Freddie

Amphrax/Arauddry

Itry not to add on you,but hay you pay your subs.
briggsycv

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
I see the "honorable" Arauddry from ebay still killing low rr char :). well well why do u whine?:puke:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Haha, watch the lowlife of midgard going crazy :p

So, just cause he kills you and it's not originally his character you feel like you can bring it up every single thread you post against him? :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
quit playing the card "if a high rr jumps you he is being lame..."

thats just BS.

if a rr11 inf sees a rr1 SB and gives him a hug... rr1 SB could turn around and 3 shot PA chain him... ive had it on the ranger recently as well where I stood there hugging a rr3 inf... watched him stop... watch him turn around... watch him stare at me for 5 seconds... bang PA chain and dead.

If you see people fighting, its nice not to add... peeps that do this deserve a pat on the back...

the things your trying to critise auuradry for are pathetic...

omg you sux you jumped me on my low rr!!!

if your a low realm rank soloing you should be driven for fights with the best out there... if your not and your crying about getting attacked by the best....

/quit time.

Kinag

Part of the furniture

thats just BS.

if a rr11 inf sees a rr1 SB and gives him a hug... rr1 SB could turn around and 3 shot PA chain him... ive had it on the ranger recently as well where I stood there hugging a rr3 inf... watched him stop... watch him turn around... watch him stare at me for 5 seconds... bang PA chain and dead.

If you see people fighting, its nice not to add... peeps that do this deserve a pat on the back...

if your a low realm rank soloing you should be driven for fights with the best out there... if your not and your crying about getting attacked by the best....

/quit time.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Censi again. :(

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

thats just BS.

/quit time.

Wtf are u all about censi .. i didnt complain about araudry killing me on my low rr hunter all i said was its not gonna be any different for me now that he wants to kill/add on any in eotr ..sinces hes been killing me anyway ...

Read ffs or piss off..

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
my only point in this tread is that its retarded to take the actions of some out on all in a guild or a realm .... al albs dont ac im sure ...

fucking hell !!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
my only point in this tread is that its retarded to take the actions of some out on all in a guild or a realm .... al albs dont ac im sure ...

fucking hell !!

Hehe, calm down :p

Good to see you agree that all albs don't ac ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Pip is good for the game, if you are ever desperate for those last few RPs for a ding, just go wherever he is, guaranteed to get them

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf are u all about censi .. i didnt complain about araudry killing me on my low rr hunter all i said was its not gonna be any different for me now that he wants to kill/add on any in eotr ..sinces hes been killing me anyway ...

Read ffs or piss off..

ohh i will be added on by u now then .. well whats the diff from the times u jumped me for an easy kill .. so bugger off hippo

your calling him a hypocrite for not appreciating adds and saying he will strike back on the adders... and making a comparison on the grounds that he jumps you on your toon when you encounter each other..

you say read ffs

What the fuck is hypocritical about that??? Do you know what hypocritical means??

your statement is like saying OMG you hypocrite your complaining about adds and your weaing red cloth dye!

seriously go fucking look up the meaning of the word in the dictionary... have a long think about what it means. read the post again... then have another think... read it one more time... then pause for a few mins... then make a response... pause and read your response and think about what your saying... when 100% sure you have not just typed a load of shit, then submit it... pause check it again and edit if you realise you have talked shite again but missed it before when checking.....

hope this helps

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
your calling him a hypocrite for not appreciating adds and saying he will strike back on the adders... and making a comparison on the grounds that he jumps you on your toon when you encounter each other..

you say read ffs

What the fuck is hypocritical about that??? Do you know what hypocritical means??

your statement is like saying OMG you hypocrite your complaining about adds and your weaing red cloth dye!

seriously go fucking look up the meaning of the word in the dictionary... have a long think about what it means. read the post again... then have another think... read it one more time... then pause for a few mins... then make a response... pause and read your response and think about what your saying... when 100% sure you have not just typed a load of shit, then submit it... pause check it again and edit if you realise you have talked shite again but missed it before when checking.....

hope this helps
´
Fooking hell ur a walking cheese cake ... my overlord..

I'll try again.. hippo is short for hippopotamus u dick and not hipocrit..

2nd i dont care if hes gonna add on all in my guild since hes walking right trough me atm anyway but i do think hes a retard for claiming that he will though..

gtotem_hippopotamus.jpg

Get a clue overlord

censi

Can't get enough of FH
pwned!

(follow my instructions though they will still help you)

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
HE HE gonna add kill all of u on all my characters and I dont care, just having fun with u ladies :), and censi if u take this game serious u have a problem..

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
So true me a rp cow:m00: i give you rp but hell, i want em back:fluffle: and i will get em back, aurraudry noes that and you all do to:fluffle: Tbh this game is about having fun? Not give this nerd a chunk of cheese with a whine?
Pip is good for the game, if you are ever desperate for those last few RPs for a ding, just go wherever he is, guaranteed to get them
So

Priz

Loyal Freddie
Den modiga lilla brödrosten..
translation
The Brave little toaster...

cheers and etc

Kinag

Part of the furniture
So true me a rp cow:m00: i give you rp but hell, i want em back:fluffle: and i will get em back, aurraudry noes that and you all do to:fluffle: Tbh this game is about having fun? Not give this nerd a chunk of cheese with a whine?

Pip is nice!

Fun talking to you today, you're actually a nice guy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom