Dear Pip,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
You couldn't kill me, and you died horribly, so you came back and ruined my 1v1 with Rolf. How mature!

xx

pip

Banned
Novamir said:
You couldn't kill me, and you died horribly, so you came back and ruined my 1v1 with Rolf. How mature!

xx
lol what you call the other 2 hibs bashing me then scotch mist? we start fighting i am owning ya so you run down river bank and let other 2 hibs finsh me? Then you log on Fh and /cry /cry /cry /cry?

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
so, u get added on, and then its ok to ruin a duel when both players are 10%? k!

pip

Banned
Novamir said:
so, u get added on, and then its ok to ruin a duel when both players are 10%? k!
How did i no you was solo ? when there happens to be 3 hibs all within 5 foot of each other? i thought you was with other 2 so when i seen all 3 of you fighting on my next run i left your ass in the face down club:) sz no crystal ball and can't read minds:p

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
zomg call teh cops...

Ya twisting mah melon man...

pip

Banned
Fahdlan said:
play your skald pip!
Would cost far to much to get the thing into rvr level:( it's ok i leave it just for alchemist:) all skalds are good for tbh

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Would cost far to much to get the thing into rvr level:( it's ok i leave it just for alchemist:) all skalds are good for tbh

There's more then 2-3 buttons to push and it's to hard for you, there, now you don't need to be embarassed any longer.

pip

Banned
Phule_Gubben said:
There's more then 2-3 buttons to push and it's to hard for you, there, now you don't need to be embarassed any longer.
Yes ok mate now run along and tell your mummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom