leave me alone pip!!!

krall

Fledgling Freddie
He just wanted to hug you ...nasty Healer thingy :fluffle:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
mods should remove pips ban... he put up with a lot of crap here (mainly from me, and it was mainly deserved)... but he was never an agressive poster or bad for the forum... one outburst again the mods and he was toasted. think when u play daoc its easy to get mad with the frustration of it sometimes and this can be a good place to let of some steam (bennet)

so in short flim take away pips ban.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Mckennitt mezzes mid group as trio

[TS] Liloe (shouting): "I'm gonna get the WL, bombering the WL!!!!

bomber bomber bomber....suddenly chamber chamber bang bang dead

[TS] Liloe (shouting): FUCK! I targeted the wrong Frostalf, it wasn't the WL...

-----------------------------

When trying to kill Pip totally fails =)) I felt so ashame tbh ^^

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
rofl that made my day here at work liloe :)

/Mirk

And for once i agree with cens .. bring back pip perhaps he'll talk less on vent then ;) ... and to you cens you seems alot nicer lately .. to my big surprice but cool nevertheless :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
rofl that made my day here at work liloe :)

/Mirk

Sometimes it happens that I do strange stuff in RvR ^^ Like yesterday when Dio yelled to run away vs. the albzerg and I used RR5 and stayed ^^ Was kinda fun to set shrooms and ae bomber randomly around....and I even managed to escape and run back to my group thanks to the mids who came by ^^

censi

Can't get enough of FH
and to you cens you seems alot nicer lately .. to my big surprice but cool nevertheless

the more I play the more I go back to my old agressive pissed off **** persona... mainly from the mind numbing frustration that comes from trying to solo on this server as a hunter and the cold hearted mudda fukkas that rip my nuts off when Im fighting...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
the more I play the more I go back to my old agressive pissed off **** persona... mainly from the mind numbing frustration that comes from trying to solo on this server as a hunter and the cold hearted mudda fukkas that rip my nuts off when Im fighting...

:fluffle:

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

He heh doctors prescription: a hard days work in the midday sun while consuming sufficint alchohol ... and u will feel alot better playing again :wij:

/Mirk

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes it happens that I do strange stuff in RvR ^^ Like yesterday when Dio yelled to run away vs. the albzerg and I used RR5 and stayed ^^ Was kinda fun to set shrooms and ae bomber randomly around....and I even managed to escape and run back to my group thanks to the mids who came by ^^

Well i have never believed in retreating theres only 1 way .. and thats forward .. fastest way to get back rebuffing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom