pip

tones

Fledgling Freddie
I no peeps do and dont like pip but just want to say he is leaving game Thursday night,just wanna say had a scream with you m8 gl irl and hope we can go kill a few on Thursday,so all you haters of pip come join the fun we gunna leech leech :flame:for the hell of it.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
omg why pip leaving ? nice guy tbh great mid....if ure bored m8 come kay :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I think with me and pip its like a Love/Hate relationship.

I'm sure your a top guy and regardless of whats happened between us Good Luck and stuff and hope everything works out well for you.

/hug /kiss

I really mean it too.

Once again I tried hard lately to try patch things up with you and I apologise for everything said/done in the past.

Amphrax/Arauddry

aika

Can't get enough of FH
pip although you zerged me down 10000 times, I still like you tbh, dont go :(

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Shame, Pip is a good laugh, best of luck Pip!

Devi says hi btw! :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Best of luck irl.

I no peeps do and dont like pip but just want to say he is leaving game Thursday night,just wanna say had a scream with you m8 gl irl and hope we can go kill a few on Thursday,so all you haters of pip come join the fun we gunna leech leech :flame:for the hell of it.

Don't take this the wrong way but you do sound an awful lot like pip himself. Looking at previous posts, you even type in a similar style. /em puts his suspicious detective goggles on!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
PIP is leaving ? ......:(

well... I Might let him kill me once or twice Thursday ....

guess i have to run with my L24 Caba all night then ... :ninja:

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Had great fun playing whit u pip. One hand im sad to see u go, on other hand im glad that you found something else, that is more importend than some random computergame.

/salut to one of the great's of this game - regardess of woot ppl may say. Most of them are just plain stupid...To make a rr8, rr7, rr5 and a rr11 all in shit templets or RoG's just goes to show that you dont need a killer template to play this great game:england:

Good Luck my Friend:fluffle:

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
True that you dont need a temp to make high RR. You just need three times the number of friends than the one you attack :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Best of luck irl.

Don't take this the wrong way but you do sound an awful lot like pip himself. Looking at previous posts, you even type in a similar style. /em puts his suspicious detective goggles on!

Their totally different people. One is pip, the other is briggscv.

And bye pip.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
lol, Pip has a friend that is equally retarded and even types in the same retarded way. How amazing is that!1111 Maybe they even have the same name and are living the very same shelter!?!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Best of luck irl.

Its to different persons m8 but both from the same city and not far apart either :)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
lol, Pip has a friend that is equally retarded and even types in the same retarded way. How amazing is that!1111 Maybe they even have the same name and are living the very same shelter!?!

Is that all u got m8 .. embarrasing tbh ...

Colin and Tony are two very got friends of mine, nice helpfull people wich makes/made this game fun for many ppl over the years

but keep the trash comming it sounds so intellectual that i allmost wanna start to worship you .. if i only knew who you are !

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Bastard :( Didn't want a thread about it, wanted to go quietly:twak:

But nvm

Anyhow will be last day tomorow:) will be online prob most of the day, got shit loads of bounty points if anyone needs scrolls for arti facts give me pm i get em for ya.

Ps...Never said i will leave for good, 5% chance i could be back:p

Anyhow GL irl to all /wave.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
sad day to see a personality like you leave.

best of luck irl.

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Met you on my first day in the game, sad to see you go.

But best of luck in whatever you choose to do now, and cya in some other pixel fest.

Fen

Killing

Fledgling Freddie
Bye m8 .. things wont be the same without you :(

Gonna miss the old days

but good luck to you IRL and so on . :)

Grate respect from here :worthy::worthy:

ttt

Banned
bye pip :< sad to see good people leaving all the time, but i guess that's what the game has come to :x
anyways, best of luck with whatever you're gonna do from now on ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Is that all u got m8 .. embarrasing tbh ...

Colin and Tony are two very got friends of mine, nice helpfull people wich makes/made this game fun for many ppl over the years

but keep the trash comming it sounds so intellectual that i allmost wanna start to worship you .. if i only knew who you are !

You seem like a person in need of divine help so I can understand you craving to worshipping something.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Bastard :( Didn't want a thread about it, wanted to go quietly:twak:

But nvm

Anyhow will be last day tomorow:) will be online prob most of the day, got shit loads of bounty points if anyone needs scrolls for arti facts give me pm i get em for ya.

Ps...Never said i will leave for good, 50% chance i could be back

Anyhow GL irl to all /wave.

Wtf pip?!

Now that you´ve finally started to say good things on forum and play a decent class ingame your leaving? QQ

Oh well... anyways i corrected the typing error on your reply, you forgot to add a 0 after the 5 :D

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
You seem like a person in need of divine help so I can understand you craving to worshipping something.

:worthy:

You must be dreaming of a really big and furius car to make up for your penis size .. if you havent allready bought it

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Pip finally got laid and discovered there is more to life than a computer game/forum! Good for you Pip.:fluffle:

P.S. How much did you pay him? ;)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie

At least he got friends ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom