People's opinion on: American's

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
People's opinion on: America

So im bored at home and thought I shall make a thread that will either do well or fail:). What's everyones opinions on the yanks?

Im personally on the side of Jeremy Clarkson:

'Everyone is very fat, everyone is very stupid and everyone is very rude'.

My personal views on the yanks is that they have no idea what happens outside of their own country; if it does not involve America it does not happen.

ps. Anti-American jokes are allowed :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yay for narrowminded people \o/ - the same goes for us europeans view on english people, fat, stupid and rude!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
most americans i have spoken to seem ok, on the other hand there were loads of idiots on the US servers and its quite true a lot of them dont know anything about what goes on outside of America. I guess it depends who you speak to, i cant stand the woo yeah! americans but some of the educated ones are just normal people :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
All the Americans I know, are actually rather smart. Most have a degree in computing, english or work in something which normal people can't comprihend. Granted, I know a few who fit the stereotype perfectly too, but that's because they're southern. (Most northern types don't fit it)

Generally like Americans.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Americans are a group of people living in a place called America. They eat, drink, and breathe same way as most humans on planet Earth do, their intelligence levels are the same aswell. They are, infact, as human as most humans are. Co-incidently, most of the northern americans actually migrated from all over europe to live there.

The United States of America, or USA for short, is the largest part of North America. With only 200 years or so in age, the USA people are considered the Chidlren of Europe. They are a proud and almost zealously patriotic, it is as admirable as it is a frightening trait. Most of them believe in few principles such as freedom, justice and ofcourse God.

They have the worlds largest movie industry, as well as a huge segment of the game industry. By producing entertainment globally, they contribute to earths overall moral level in a positive way. Downside of the nation is that its goverment goes to war rather often, which brings down earths opinion on them once more. Mostly the produce, such as movies and games, the USA brings to the world are consumed and the origin forgotten. Very rarely, if indeed ever, have i heard the phrase "That was a nice american movie.".

They have built huge cities and are one of the biggest superpowers on the planet. Mostly because they have focused a huge part of their resources to the military. When planet Earth unifies and goes interstellar, i would assume that earths military defence would be, infact, the USA. This is a rather difficult statement, as the USA also has the ability to destroy this planet with one bad judgement or a desicion.

Such is life on earth that it all comes down to humans and emotions.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
All the Americans I know, are actually rather smart. Most have a degree in computing, english or work in something which normal people can't comprihend. Granted, I know a few who fit the stereotype perfectly too, but that's because they're southern. (Most northern types don't fit it)

Generally like Americans.

Loud and proud.

But yeah I'd agree they work hard and are very smart. We had a few at uni on our course for a year and they knew so much more than us, granted only the best ones will do a year abroad and when they are paying that much for education they have to take it seriously.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
These steorotypes are good for a laught, but don't start believing the crap.

Americans tend to be more polite than peeps in the UK if anything. Mebbe cos they have guns at stuff.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
People are just like anyone else really don't like/dislike them. Absolutely despise the government though.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Its a bit naughty to judge them on not knowing whats outside their counry, since their country takes up a significant part of the land mass of the earth!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The United States of America, or USA for short, is the largest part of North America.

Not getting into the USA discussion, I'd just like to point out that Canada is in fact a lot larger than the USA, area-wise. :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
The cities are wonderful the people ok, too bad they vote for retarded politicians.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
They are all stupid and fat - and then they generalizes !!

Flintlock

Banned
Americans are a group of people living in a place called America. They eat, drink, and breathe same way as most humans on planet Earth do, their intelligence levels are the same aswell. They are, infact, as human as most humans are. Co-incidently, most of the northern americans actually migrated from all over europe to live there.

The United States of America, or USA for short, is the largest part of North America. With only 200 years or so in age, the USA people are considered the Chidlren of Europe. They are a proud and almost zealously patriotic, it is as admirable as it is a frightening trait. Most of them believe in few principles such as freedom, justice and ofcourse God.

They have the worlds largest movie industry, as well as a huge segment of the game industry. By producing entertainment globally, they contribute to earths overall moral level in a positive way. Downside of the nation is that its goverment goes to war rather often, which brings down earths opinion on them once more. Mostly the produce, such as movies and games, the USA brings to the world are consumed and the origin forgotten. Very rarely, if indeed ever, have i heard the phrase "That was a nice american movie.".

They have built huge cities and are one of the biggest superpowers on the planet. Mostly because they have focused a huge part of their resources to the military. When planet Earth unifies and goes interstellar, i would assume that earths military defence would be, infact, the USA. This is a rather difficult statement, as the USA also has the ability to destroy this planet with one bad judgement or a desicion.

Such is life on earth that it all comes down to humans and emotions.

What book did you get that from? Anyways I agree with you. All this crap about where someone is from or what colour they are or - all the rest of the shit. We are all human beings. Cept my neighbours who I think are from mars.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
What book did you get that from? Anyways I agree with you. All this crap about where someone is from or what colour they are or - all the rest of the shit. We are all human beings. Cept my neighbours who I think are from mars.

agree.

Hmm apparently I am spreading too much rep now a days, since I can't rep you.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
AMERICAN VIEWS ON EVOLUTION/CREATIONISM

God created humans in present form
55% :m00:

Humans evolved, God guided the process
27% :m00:

Humans evolved, God did not guide process
13% :worthy:

The Yanks are not as smart as some here give them credit for ^^

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not getting into the USA discussion, I'd just like to point out that Canada is in fact a lot larger than the USA, area-wise. :)

True, didn't have time to edit so i just left it threre :D

Actually that came from my brain, no book. I was asked what i think so i answered :D

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I think they should nuke Alabama!

AND LEST THE LORD WILL SAVE YA!

Or some crap like that.

Bottom line, I really don't like Americans, same goes for the French. :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home

there is still no solid explanation to why humans are as we are and animals arent, so surely they are smarter than people who downright deny the possibility of a "higher power" triggering it all. Be it with a genetic tweak or downright change

Personally i dont mind American's particulalry, but only in short ammounts :p. Maybe its where i work or where i went on holiday but in general i found them to be loud and horribly arrogant, but thats their way its rather silly to judge them because of that.
The accent tho, makes me cringe ><

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
there is still no solid explanation to why humans are as we are and animals arent,

Not heard of Darwin then?

so surely they are smarter than people who downright deny the possibility of a "higher power" triggering it all. Be it with a genetic tweak or downright change

Can't explain something, it must be a "higher being" :m00:

Remember the good ole days when "higher beings" was responsible for such cool things as.

Sun Rise/Set
The Weather
Disease
Natural Disasters

lmao at genetic tweaks, "ID" for the loose.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
AMERICAN VIEWS ON EVOLUTION/CREATIONISM

God created humans in present form
55% :m00:

I'm not religious atall, but that seems a very ignorant thing to say.

Your juding intelligence on faith / religious beliefs. Infact on your belief.

Plus there is no source to those statistics nor how big the sample was. Could have asked 100 people on the bible belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom