Misc GFX card (s) on the cheap

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Disclaimer: Ran this by Deebs, he gave his blessing.

I have 2 perfectly functional cards, they're only gathering dust, so Ideally i'd sell them for cheap to someone in need. If you know someone, please relay.

1. Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC - Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC Boost Specs - older card (2012, it was a pretty good card back then, equal or slightly superior to Nvidia's GTX 960, as performance reference)
2. Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Dual-X OC WITH BOOST 3GB DDR5 384-bit -
View: https://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Version-PCI-Express-Graphics-11221-00-25G/dp/B00GRNUL2G
. This second card comes with a huge custom aftermarket cooler ( Accelero Xtreme IV | High-End VGA Cooler with Backside Cooler | ARCTIC ) which makes the card inaudible and cool, even in full load. But space will become a concern inside the case. It can run modern games at full HD, with medium/high details, depending on the game.

Both cards were purchased and owned by me, used with care and love, thus are fully functional, and have many, many more years of life in them :)

The catch is I'm in Romania, so shipping will have to be covered by you. As to price, just shoot a number that works for you, and we'll work it out.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Disclaimer: Ran this by Deebs, he gave his blessing.

I have 2 perfectly functional cards, they're only gathering dust, so Ideally i'd sell them for cheap to someone in need. If you know someone, please relay.

1. Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC - Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC Boost Specs - older card (2012, it was a pretty good card back then, equal or slightly superior to Nvidia's GTX 960, as performance reference)
2. Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Dual-X OC WITH BOOST 3GB DDR5 384-bit -
View: https://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Version-PCI-Express-Graphics-11221-00-25G/dp/B00GRNUL2G
. This second card comes with a huge custom aftermarket cooler ( Accelero Xtreme IV | High-End VGA Cooler with Backside Cooler | ARCTIC ) which makes the card inaudible and cool, even in full load. But space will become a concern inside the case. It can run modern games at full HD, with medium/high details, depending on the game.

Both cards were purchased and owned by me, used with care and love, thus are fully functional, and have many, many more years of life in them :)

The catch is I'm in Romania, so shipping will have to be covered by you. As to price, just shoot a number that works for you, and we'll work it out.

In Bucharesti ? I spend loads of time there for work :). Nice city but the traffic is horrendous. The metros dirt cheap though. Well everything is if you are paid uk wages in romania.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
In Bucharesti ? I spend loads of time there for work :). Nice city but the traffic is horrendous. The metros dirt cheap though. Well everything is if you are paid uk wages in romania.
@Gwadien whats the facepalm for? I was having a convo with the op?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Because it's a classic derailment.

I liked the facepalm spam btw, that was funny.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Because it's a classic derailment.

I liked the facepalm spam btw, that was funny.
such a load of crap dude. And yes i was petty and did it to two of your posts. My bad. But i was responding to part of his post so was in context. Seems nobody else was worried with it and i thought you blocked me anyway. Seems you have some sort of vendetta

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Gwadien and @Moriath please stop this crap. Moriath's post was perfectly legit and you both are acting like juveniles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom