Patch now up

Iveseen

Fledgling Freddie
my gf is da bomb shes more bummed bout not being able to play WAR then i am

my gf is da bomb only prob is the russians havnt left town yet for another day :)

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
getting back on topic, just flicked through some replys and i notice alot of people are saying ' better now than sunday ' ...

why do you think something f'n up now is going to stop anything f'n up on sunday ... i know / you know / everyone knows that the live launch of this game is going to be horrendous aswell.

if the launch goes smoothly then i will gladly pat GOA on the back and eat a whole lemon.

Aada

Part of the furniture
More to the point is there actually any point in them bringing the servers back up and is this what they planned all along?

Where is IainC or has he been fired?

pito

Loyal Freddie
nooooo no patch and now my wife is making me watch elizabeth the film :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
More to the point is there actually any point in them bringing the servers back up and is this what they planned all along?

i would assume they want people to play test the new patch in order to find possible bugs before the game goes live, so, imho, not bringing the servers back up would be a bad idea.

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm if I am not totally retarded ( that might be the case ) then I would say that the US servers seem to be up and running ( according to the US site ) mmm perhaps mythic are soon to help GOA fix ours too... *wiggles*

Iveseen

Fledgling Freddie
a film named "elizabeth"????

btw fyi that emergency exit door , is painted on !

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
a film named "elizabeth"????

btw fyi that emergency exit door , is painted on !

Aye with that blond british chick that played that crazy elf in Lotr..

She who could see the future (feature) in rivendell or so..

rynnor

Rockhound
nooooo no patch and now my wife is making me watch elizabeth the film :(

Jeez - I never realised that spousal abuse was so widespread - we should organise a support group ;)

rynnor

Rockhound
getting back on topic, just flicked through some replys and i notice alot of people are saying ' better now than sunday ' ...

why do you think something f'n up now is going to stop anything f'n up on sunday ... i know / you know / everyone knows that the live launch of this game is going to be horrendous aswell.

if the launch goes smoothly then i will gladly pat GOA on the back and eat a whole lemon.

People meant we could have taken this patch on sunday and thus have lost actual paid for time for the Collectors Edition buyers.

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
is the patcher having issues?

It only randomly lets me log in (other times it says invalid authentication) and when I do finally get authenticated it just sits there not patching.

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
I hope they iron these qualities out before live, or the other MMO companies will be wetting themselves with laughter.

MrNadger

Fledgling Freddie
weird, I'd got into the game ten minutes back, accepted the new EULAs and then it bombed out trying to find the servers. Now the bug kicks in...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I wonder if this means they are trying to bring them back online now?

I suspect so.... patcher/login offline while they bring the servers up, perhaps...

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda feel sorry for Ian Beal.......wtf am I saying?!?>!?!? Arrrggghhhhhh Goddamnitt :twak: Gifv WaR already :(

However Samantha Janis is fooking Haawwwtt Oo

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Things are definatley happening - before I could get as far as accepting the EULA and getting the greyed out server list - now I cant get the play button to light up - maybe we shall see the light of day soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom