Patch now up

Iveseen

Fledgling Freddie
You already logged it ?

GHAMSTA.jpg

Iveseen

Fledgling Freddie
thats why ure old n grumpy, is it to hot outside to go sit on the portch yelling strange words at kids cycling along , while waving ure cane about in anger ?:twak:

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
No WaR......
My wife is now forcing me to watch Home and Away......Fucking thanks GoA :twak:

In all seriousness though due to recent posts on this topic I can now only vision Mythic as the giant T-Rex eating everything in its path and once it's digesting what it's eaten it drops out these giant balls of shit........

Then along comes the little GoA dung beatle to dig through those big piles of shit to see what they can use to fix thier stuff :flame:

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
No WaR......

In all seriousness though due to recent posts on this topic I can now only vision Mythic as the giant T-Rex eating everything in its path and once it's digesting what it's eaten it drops out these giant balls of shit........

Then along comes the little GoA dung beatle to dig through those big piles of shit to see what they can use to fix thier stuff :flame:

U are making me lol quite much tonight!

Thanks!

Padraig

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst I agree with others that GoA need to give out a bit more news, the problems with the patch are Mythic's alone and I'm sure they are doing everything to sort them out.

Spyteful

Fledgling Freddie
I'd cut Mythic some slack. From their end they have kept folks informed and not made terrible strategic decisions.

GOA aren't quite in the same bracket.

slu9

Fledgling Freddie
No WaR......

:lol:

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
You surely had a pre-nup concerning that..has to be grounds for divorce.

No I didn't know she watched this shite. Now apparently we can have a night in and watch all the Eastenders, Corination St, Home and Away and the XFactor she recorded last week..... Where's the credit card I need to buy a new WoW account fast!!!! :m00:

Iveseen

Fledgling Freddie
maybe GOA is one big conspiracy coocked up by all the unhappy GF's or wives that need uss to do stuff we dont like to do !

rynnor

Rockhound
No I didn't know she watched this shite. Now apparently we can have a night in and watch all the Eastenders, Corination St, Home and Away and the XFactor

Wow - she really likes all the worst programs - I think I got off lightly with decorating tbh :p

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
Well instead of playing war, we are all bonding now, sharing stories about our better halves and just enjoying this online community.

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
No I didn't know she watched this shite. Now apparently we can have a night in and watch all the Eastenders, Corination St, Home and Away and the XFactor she recorded last week..... Where's the credit card I need to buy a new WoW account fast!!!! :m00:

Yeah whats with this? Why dont they understand that what they enjoy watching isnt necessarily what we wanna watch?

My Mrs has this whole routine of Hollyoaks and Eastenders and Xfactor and some rubbish with trinny and susannah and she gets cross when I dont wanna watch it. Sigh

Aada

Part of the furniture
My girlfriend doesn't watch that bollocks she plays WoW and if we watch TV it is usually a series that we both enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom