Patch now up

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
Yup im getting this error now aswell,wonderful job once again GOA your complete and utter stupidity never fails to astound me.Patch was ment to be applied and servers back up before 5 its now gone past 12 lol, lets see some more people come on and defend them by saying its beta,i paid for this beta with my CE preorder and its a joke are the CE headstart people going to get a £9.99 refund? i think not.

Tilda

TreD you're obviously a fucking twat, get a clue, grow some balls, stop fucking whining and go outside.
Its a damn game and its still in beta.
Shut the fuck up.

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
TreD you're obviously a fucking twat, get a clue, grow some balls, stop fucking whining and go outside.
Shut the fuck up.

Just interested in what the mods think of this post? i wasnt aware people could come on here and be abusive to other members seems some what childish no?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Just interested in what the mods think of this post? i wasnt aware people could come on here and be abusive to other members seems some what childish no?

He is a mod you tit.

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
And? that gives him freedom to break the rules? prob a GOA employee from his little hissy fit at my post nevermind one set of rules for one and a different set for others.

Tilda

haha obviously.
No I have a real job, which allows me to call berks like you names.

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
MMmmmm paper round? must be with your ever so child like replies.

Drifter-One

It's my birthday today!
Good to see Tilda's attitude hasn't changed since DAoC ^^

Okay - Anyone else constantly dumped to character select? Only started happening this morning.

Mey

Part of the furniture
To be honest with you TreD the other mod's would probably agree with Tilda, yes its frustrating not being able to play the Open Beta, but calling GOA shit because of it is hardly the way to act on a forum where they read/post/reply to the community.

Drifter-One

It's my birthday today!
To be honest, i can see Tred's point. Server stability should have been rigorously tested - especially so close to release, and Mythic in the US dont seem to have these major teething problems.

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
Why would any mod take offence at me telling it like it is just ignore the post and move on if it bothers you,hardly like i attacked him personally is it.And if i wish to voice an opinion on the state the games in then i shall but you will not see me on here insulting other board users,as a mod he should show a little more class surely. ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
MMmmmm paper round? must be with your ever so child like replies.

wow kids are so easy to spot.

we got mods with teeth, not your pussy ass wow mods here m8y m8 m8

Warmcat

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda is at fault imho, taken the thread off-topic and targeting people with insults and abuse!

Nothing to do with me ofc, but must say I am rather shocked!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
You're right! It is an evil plot to get us all over to the US servers.. Then they can cancel all EU contracts and make even more money!

i start to think that mythic wants to put GOA in a bad picture and steal costumers from them.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

he is a mod, he could have banned you ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
And? that gives him freedom to break the rules? prob a GOA employee from his little hissy fit at my post nevermind one set of rules for one and a different set for others.

your joining date makes you an irrelevant nobody.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda is at fault imho, taken the thread off-topic and targeting people with insults and abuse!

Nothing to do with me ofc, but must say I am rather shocked!

another one with a joining date that makes him a nobody on this forum.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guys -all members, new or old, are welcome here, so pack that in. I've given Tilda a rap on the knuckles for going a tad over board, even if I do share some of the sentiment ;)

Stoney

Fledgling Freddie

Im new... guess that makes me a nobody as well....

Ahh nothing like breathing life into a forum by abusing the new members... by all means abuse them for being idiots... but by being new... well thats just agressive....

Is this a place i want to be part of... ?

not with people like you around.....

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

It's a damn nice game, but it will be a beta for a longer time.

Plenty bugs and glitches in Warhammer, makes it no better than TR or AoC was at launch, but Warhammer has way more PvP fun from the begining and way more potential.

Am wondering how Warhammer can have so many bugs after such a long closed beta period though.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie

Plenty bugs and glitches in Warhammer, makes it no better than TR or AoC was at launch, but Warhammer has way more PvP fun from the begining and way more potential.

Am wondering how Warhammer can have so many bugs after such a long closed beta period though.

I think any MMO had massive ammounts of bugs at the launch. People tend to compare new MMO's to MMO's that are running for a few years (IE 30 patches with bugfixes), it's just not comparable IMO.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I think any MMO had massive ammounts of bugs at the launch. People tend to compare new MMO's to MMO's that are running for a few years (IE 30 patches with bugfixes), it's just not comparable IMO.

Agreed. I think that many are getting tired of the low software quality at release, it backfired quite badly in AoC (TR was PvE game to begin with).

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

I think it's a bit harsh to compare WAR to AoC. WAR's bugs are very minor, AoC's were profound game breakers.

Compared to many other mmorpg launches, i think WAR will be one of the more bug-free we have seen to date. It still has some bugs, but nothing that really effects the gameplay in any major way.

It's the old argument about games being "finished", not one single mmorpg is completely bug free, every time they add new content or change something it spawns new bugs and as such any mmorpg could effectively be considered a rolling beta.

Still, it'll be interresting to see what the release build looks like, in the last few patches they have fixed lots of bugs which were apparently around for months, perhaps most of the current bugs are known and are being fixed for launch? Hard to say atm.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Thats not really a viable point.

I know some players who have read this forum since BW but never register, you might find a lot of these recent joiners have been playing rpg's in one guise or another since before you or I were born and might know more about it than you or me or any of us :)

Chances are a lot of there people are ex-daoc players who simply forgot their details and have re-registered.

Love thy forumite ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom