Patch 1.82D - Remedy for all assassins :o

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
very very stupid change giving all 3 assasin remedy....

lots of fights will just be who has remedy up...

remedy needed a nerf on the NS class... something intelligent... I think assasin would like to fight each other and who wins is based on reflexes, and damage, poison choice etc..... not timers though...

--------

It completly flips the tables tbh... I see inf and SB being neck and neck, now with nightshades behind.... in fact u could argue the SB will be top of pile with WS debuffs, and the addition of pheobus, and the extra hits...

Its worrying that they are this unaware of the impact of the change...

-------

warden is getting too much as well imo...

-------

live in hope for some archer changes still though...

the fact that remedy is gonna be nerfed as an ability makes it a reason enough for all assasins to get it. i disagree that that all the fights will be on whoever has remedy up because there is still purge that can counter remedy, i also believe that there its a big help on low rr assasins that dont have the points to afford purge2 or 3. as for sbs dont forget that they still suffer from the la modifier so i dont think that will change much! regarding stealth spec abilities none of them are completely useless and both of them can prove very handy in the right situation with assasination beeing on top! i personaly love assasination and i think that if its used right can be a devastating ra!

as for the after kill bonuses i find them preety useless....

p.s givf ph use2 to everyone...

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
giving all classes remedy is a good way of effectivly increasing assassin dmg vs each other tho. No debuffs from either side (WS) means both sides hit harder, fights are over faster and imo thats a good thing for an assassin, less chance of adds then. Tho ofc getting the jump means o so much more as you debuff them b4 they hit remedy its major qq time.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Someone give me one reason now why we shouldnt have shar and celt NS?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
SB ability on pend but not in notes yet
looks like they get crush damage
New%20SB%20ability.JPG

bang goes my armour advantage

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Someone give me one reason now why we shouldnt have shar and celt NS?
cause celts are not veil creatures and thus cant acces the magic needed to be a shade /slap censi u r a roleplayer u know this

Shar on the otherhand would just be semi OP
but in a game with sb's with crush dmg remedy and phebus harp i doubt theyd make an impact:puke:

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Am I right if I think from reading these notes that casters can have max 1 brittle, and CS-styles still smack right through it+bt?

Damn.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
my 2 cents...

really, whats the point in giving all the assasins remedy, it will still be ona 3 min timer right? so most likely up most fights, so pointless, why not just remove it or let the shades have the nerfed one. or the not nerfed one ona longer timer.

and speccing 39 stealth for assasination, lol xD

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Warden

- The PBAE heal procs added in 1.82c have been moved to the Warden Nurture line.

- Wardens are now granted 1.8 spec points per level.

- Wardens are now able to specialize in Shield.

- Due to the addition of a skill line to Wardens, all Wardens will have their skill points refunded upon login to respec accordingly with the new allotted points and shield skill line.

Woah
Shield wardens, 1.8 spec points too

This was the highlight of the patch tbh :p would also make them godly in hib PvE, a Shield Tank in Scale with Bladeturn and self celerity.

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
wonder if infils are getting any new stuff like that.. since ns got spells, and sb's got bludgeon :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh Dear God !

Time to roll a Shadow blade i guess , ok it will take a while to level a 2h Hammer Malice axe and Pheobus harp ...... but :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its not all bad, ging will start playing his assasin again!

:touch: :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Lomme said:
wonder if infils are getting any new stuff like that.. since ns got spells, and sb's got bludgeon :p

shh they are upping our spec points to 3.5, giving DF a 15 sec unpurgable stun and a 30 sec RUT 100% absorb ablative usable in combat.
Infs are also gettting as well as remedy a new rr1 RA

Moonwalk - walking backwards for 10 sec, u are immune from dmg, whilst still able to dmg your opponents, visual effects also conclude with a nut wrench and 750 range aoe 400delve dd accompanied by an "owwwee!"

Just make sure there are no kiddies in the vacinity!

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
So TOAd SBs are the new kings?? Ah well everyone deserves their time in the sun :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:
its not all bad, ging will start playing his assasin again!

:touch: :)

hmm ive given too many free rps away already!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Void959 said:
So TOAd SBs are the new kings?? Ah well everyone deserves their time in the sun :)

You dont remember pre LA nerf then? :)

Mind u that was around the same amount of time the dinosaurs were still roaming :)

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
assassins shouldn't spec in envenom after that patch imo! :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
-------

warden is getting too much as well imo...

-------

getting too much what exactly? about fucking time imho... take a look at the rest of the hybrids and compare what they got compared to warden and 1.8 spec points aint gonna give a whole lot in shield

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
You dont remember pre LA nerf then? :)

Mind u that was around the same amount of time the dinosaurs were still roaming :)
Indeed I wasn't born back then ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
wuldnt use warden on classic still.

on toa server they become all the more better

Herjulf

Banned
Ziz said:
hurray this brings 2 good things
1 all you little qqing kiddos lose ur number 1 argument for loseing vs me :p
2 all the little fotm shades will go back to thier infils :)

all the fotm noobs will go back to infils and a good sb with remedy+phebus harp is gonna rape all :/

The patch notes arent finished, they are still rebalancing.
Soon to come, phoebus harp arti overlook.
A rumour going.

But ofc at first glance, shure sounds quite narly, but good all assasains get remedy it.

And nice getaway trick, vanish and 25% more speed as sb, quite nice.
Shade -25 detectability is sweet too.

And to the Scout QQing about archers going getting the shaft, pfff is all i got to say.
Base melee as assasains remain the same, what change pretty much is from stealth crit styles, and revamping of the cross class imbalances.
About time, assasains will again be able to perform their duties as assasains. It sucks being stealth popped by guards at clipping range too.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
getting too much what exactly? about fucking time imho... take a look at the rest of the hybrids and compare what they got compared to warden and 1.8 spec points aint gonna give a whole lot in shield

Dunno whether to laugh or cry tbh with the changes. Will probably impact on grouping hero yet again, as warden be so much nice bger now.

47 nurt prolly, 33 reg, 42 shield and 10ish weapon. Get some +fatigue in template and if they allow access to mob as they should, then get mob 4 and just have end regen up so can spam ml1/3/9/10 alltime. Some capped +dex cap templates now and aug dex and 350ish dex mob4 dude with twisting pbt/end regen. Maybe could go for 38 nurture , cap qui or +cap increase it in template to compensate for loss of some haste and maybe go 41/42 reg or higher weapon. Cant see speccing lower shield be good tbh as pure bg, as having high shield will mean be much harder to take down than now. Means losing 8% spirit (generally cosmetic) and 8% energy (thanes of doom) with 47 nuture and if 38 nurture losing 8% body too. They swapped the heal procs to nurture too. Not sure if can eek 41 reg in with 42 shield without taking nurture down to 38. Hmm maybe 43 nurture for last body resist, dunno.

With all the nerfs to pbt over time, kinda of incredible they changed this now when warden shoehorned into group as bger. Just cant work out why they made warden a sort of old pretoa hero(minus 2h) and kept hero specs to be shoehorned into defensive role. Surely hero role more offensive, yet give it strange abilities based on defensive roles, soaking up damage etc. Will have to see how 1.81 goes before 1.82 hits and seeing way goa work, 1.81 and 1.82 might go together and still have same problems with hero/warden position in hib groups as now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom