Patch 1.82D - Remedy for all assassins :o

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
nice change for wardens though, extremely nice, obviously.

some might say a bit too nice :puke:

and i can hear the NS QQing from here! ;)

Lick

Loyal Freddie
make the newer version of remedy a passive ability for all assassins - seasoned assassins are often known to be immune/partially immune to the venoms they have worked with over their career

vanish 2 should be a freebie @ lvl 30 - alternatively an ability to remove us from being a target, so if an assailant wishes to pursue us - then they'll have to re-aquire the target. Giving someone the slip should be a class ability - having to spend skillpoints in a "runaway" ability is a fucking joke.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
ye imho its pretty unfair that assassins after they killed someone are visible to others and can be attacked in those few seconds after... really should think about some perma stealth that doesn't break on attack coz this way its just ridiculous... i mean the whole class is meant to kill another without the victim having a chance, especially in 1.82... beeing visible after a kill means the others get a chance and that can't be mythics intention ... why would anyone play the class then ?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Lick said:
vanish 2 should be a freebie @ lvl 30 - alternatively an ability to remove us from being a target, so if an assailant wishes to pursue us - then they'll have to re-aquire the target. Giving someone the slip should be a class ability - having to spend skillpoints in a "runaway" ability is a fucking joke.

I reckon vanish should be specline stealth available to archers, as we have exactly the same guard/pet/runaway problems you do, and I'd gladly pay RA points for such a "run away" ability.

and talking of a fucking joke, take a look at the scout RR5, and they still managed to nerf it.

Dorimor1

Banned
Celestino said:
ye imho its pretty unfair that assassins after they killed someone are visible to others and can be attacked in those few seconds after... really should think about some perma stealth that doesn't break on attack coz this way its just ridiculous... i mean the whole class is meant to kill another without the victim having a chance, especially in 1.82... beeing visible after a kill means the others get a chance and that can't be mythics intention ... why would anyone play the class then ?

You've got it wrong tbh. Other tanks are meant to stand a chance against Assassins. The whole point of assassins is to choose your target, this is the role of the stealther. Yes you unstealth after attack but you can also choose when you attack, so say a caster strays away from the group for a second, you're there to make a quick meal of it and then hide again.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
i was refering to licks post asking for the "kill someone out of X-ppl vanishing into thin air without those X-ppl having a chance of stopping u even tho u stand right in the middle of them" baseline ability

Stealth as an ability is already way too strong, and there should be more ways making it possible to detect stealthers (when u know there are some around) especially when they are in larger grps ... not the opposite of perma invisibility or "puff iam gone again" abilities

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
been skipping through a lot so the subject might have been raised before...

the way they put stuff at 39 stealth means a low rr assassin will have the skill, while a higher rr assassin would lose the skill and gain better damage overall.

I might be wrong, but to me the diff between low and high RR performace is higher in the stealher classes than in most others.

This seems to me like some low RR only boosting tbh...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
been skipping through a lot so the subject might have been raised before...

the way they put stuff at 39 stealth means a low rr assassin will have the skill, while a higher rr assassin would lose the skill and gain better damage overall.

Nobody has 39 stealth, because even if you spec for RR2, 38 base is enough. Also most people spec for rr5~ or so (so 35 stealth).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom