Patch 1.82D - Remedy for all assassins :o

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Wohooo, my SB is now lv 41 and i've got a freebie coming in 1h, 20min! \o/

I might be 50 by the time we get this stuff!

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
my shadowblade... immune to poisons \o/

oh

my

god.

pm me ur template defi! no i am not gonna make a sb! i promise!!!1 :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
SB ability on pend but not in notes yet
looks like they get crush damage
New%20SB%20ability.JPG

bang goes my armour advantage

This patch is just getting silly to be honest.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
why the fuck just not remove remedy if theyre gonna give it to all 3 assasins.. retards

Faril

Banned
- Wardens are now granted 1.8 spec points per level.

- Wardens are now able to specialize in Shield

oh noes! grapple and slambot! :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast they put this in for you censi for the next time you see me :p

Censi Only) The /worship emote will now work with the classic character models.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Ziz said:
hurray this brings 2 good things
1 all you little qqing kiddos lose ur number 1 argument for loseing vs me :p
2 all the little fotm shades will go back to thier infils :)

all the fotm noobs will go back to infils and a good sb with remedy+phebus harp is gonna rape all :/

I am gonna rape all with my 2-hander!!!! :clap:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
xxManiacxx said:
I am gonna rape all with my 2-hander!!!! :clap:

Pfft you'll get outzerged, worry not Mani ;)

Tbh i don't see what the big difference is. NS's were beatable by other assasins when Remedy was up, it just took a little more thinking :p. Sometimes it'll go your way, sometimes it won't. Unfortunately it does look like fights will be based on who's got remedy up/who can fire it first, etc :x.

Just to clarify, could someone tell me the difference between the current Remedy, and that which'll be in 1.82 please?.

Ta :]

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:

Tbh i don't see what the big difference is. NS's were beatable by other assasins when Remedy was up, it just took a little more thinking :p. Sometimes it'll go your way, sometimes it won't. Unfortunately it does look like fights will be based on who's got remedy up/who can fire it first, etc :x.

Just to clarify, could someone tell me the difference between the current Remedy, and that which'll be in 1.82 please?.

atm remedy blocks poisons, weapon procs (like from leggys, malice, so on), and i think thats it... after 1.82 it will block only poisions

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:

pff with my SL items and 2h crush PA it won´t matter if they are trying to zerg me :) :clap:

illu

Part of the furniture
I think there are too many changes too soon, I think from the next 2-3 patches, I need new buttons for:
5 new Champion Spell lines
Remedy
This Crush spell thing

- Shadowstrike

I'm going to need a new qbar o_O

And at the moment I think the stealtherwar balance looks like this:

Infils > NS's=SB's

It will be interesting to see how we have to adapt templates/abilities.

Oli - Illu

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, it looks interesting.. Let's see how it looks when 1.82 goes live.. and they are done hotfixing it..

and .. when will this go live on euroservers? in what.. half a year? hmm.. maybe I have some time to give it a try with Liowyn then.. already have PH in the template :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
xxManiacxx said:
pff with my SL items and 2h crush PA it won´t matter if they are trying to zerg me :) :clap:

Mos5 with SL up in fg scouts = Mani served with a faceful of arrows.

Though its gonna be fun coming up vs you even more now :|

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
Dunno whether to laugh or cry tbh with the changes. Will probably impact on grouping hero yet again, as warden be so much nice bger now.

47 nurt prolly, 33 reg, 42 shield and 10ish weapon. Get some +fatigue in template and if they allow access to mob as they should, then get mob 4 and just have end regen up so can spam ml1/3/9/10 alltime. Some capped +dex cap templates now and aug dex and 350ish dex mob4 dude with twisting pbt/end regen. Maybe could go for 38 nurture , cap qui or +cap increase it in template to compensate for loss of some haste and maybe go 41/42 reg or higher weapon. Cant see speccing lower shield be good tbh as pure bg, as having high shield will mean be much harder to take down than now. Means losing 8% spirit (generally cosmetic) and 8% energy (thanes of doom) with 47 nuture and if 38 nurture losing 8% body too. They swapped the heal procs to nurture too. Not sure if can eek 41 reg in with 42 shield without taking nurture down to 38. Hmm maybe 43 nurture for last body resist, dunno.

With all the nerfs to pbt over time, kinda of incredible they changed this now when warden shoehorned into group as bger. Just cant work out why they made warden a sort of old pretoa hero(minus 2h) and kept hero specs to be shoehorned into defensive role. Surely hero role more offensive, yet give it strange abilities based on defensive roles, soaking up damage etc. Will have to see how 1.81 goes before 1.82 hits and seeing way goa work, 1.81 and 1.82 might go together and still have same problems with hero/warden position in hib groups as now.

well put, 1.8 spec points does throw some interesting specs decisions.... looks like 43 nut for me

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
time to brush the dust off the ol SB i think ans finaly sort his template :p

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Give Scouts Dual Weild and remove Shield to bring us on par with Rangers. Oh, and increase spec pts so a Scout can Have 50 LB, 50 DW, 39 Slash and 35 Stealth :clap:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Someone give me one reason now why we shouldnt have shar and celt NS?

There is none. You should have the ability to roll a Celt NS. Not sure about Shar though - would be a bit too much like a Terminator ;)

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
lolz@sbs... if you can play warden with shieldspec <3

Vladamir

FH is my second home
trycorn said:
givf troll SB's, now that would be rox xD

Kinda defeat the object of a stealthy approach now does it, that fucking huge thing coming along at mach -10 :p

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
lol, as if wardens needed slam. They got guaranteed spots in rvr groups already...

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
lol, as if wardens needed slam. They got guaranteed spots in rvr groups already...

alot of changes have been made in the patches that havnt come in play on EU yet that realy makes the warden far from a guaranteed spot, and still even with shield spec, I would realy think alot before taking a warden into the group.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
alot of changes have been made in the patches that havnt come in play on EU yet that realy makes the warden far from a guaranteed spot, and still even with shield spec, I would realy think alot before taking a warden into the group.

the pbaoe purge that hero/arm/warriors get is really nice, purging a mezz to just get rooted vs a overexteding caster grp, also fury make a hero the perfect bait when changing lord rooms etc.

and you can always run banelord bm, banelord champ, warlord hero, battlemaster warden, eld, 2 druids and 1 bard.

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
[...]

and you can always run banelord bm, banelord champ, warlord hero, battlemaster warden, eld, 2 druids and 1 bard.
fortunatly we are already running this setup :> givf 1.82 NOW <:

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
I havent seen a single change in this patch so far that i think OMG thats retarded. Almost all assassin changes in this patch are vs visibles or hib stealthers. The stealth war between archers and assassins has hardly changed unless you are a NS\Ranger and they needed a nerf anyways - especially melee rangers.

Bludgeon doesn't affects scouts - crush resistant, i want SB's to use it on me!
Remedy - dot charges now work so learn how to use them!
Stealth changes - im guessing you will have to spec upto to the level in question to get (not passively) and anyways unlikely to affect anyone with MOS3+.

Any scout moaning at this patch really needs to go have a lesson on how their class works.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
This patch is just getting silly to be honest.

Even one of my heroes start to whine... :/ ffs, dont we sbs deserve this?

IF it happens...

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't read half of the posts here , imho juse put remedy at Speced level 50 envenome
That way if you want it , you have to sacrafice things for it,
that and give the shade a new rr5 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom